Locket of Feelings

Your Girl, My Girl

HyoYeon's POV

 

I'm sweeping the floor of our living room when I heard a sound of a slamming door. I'm startled of course, so I stopped what I'm doing. I saw our maknae coming out of our room and she's leaning down her head. I knew there is something wrong. I grabbed her arm after she passed in front of me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She stopped to looked back at me and then my heart broke as I saw her face.

Tears are flowing in her cheeks and her brows are frowning. She was biting her lips like she's restraining herself to sob. Seohyun was angry and hurt, i can see it. This is the first time I saw her like this. She ignored my question and removed her hand from my grip before running out of our dorm. Then, I saw Tiffany came out of our room.

"HYUNNIE, Wait!" she shouted. What did happened?

---

SeoHyun's POV

I'm now sitting in front of Han river. Good thing, no one is nearby to see me crying my heart out. I put together my legs to my chest and buried my face in my knees.

Fany-unnie said she loves me but why she is being insensitive to me? After all this years, She wants me to give up on Yoona just for her? I shouldn't believe her unless I'll hear it coming from Yoona. I knew she feels something for me too. I touched my pendant in my neck as I remembered my 11th birthday.

 

June 28 - 11:00 pm

I'm sitting alone at our table staring blankly at the cheese cake in front of me with gifts beside me. I'm waiting for someone special. I celebrated with my parents this morning but they left me alone since they're both busy with their work. I undestand them so I'm not very affected.

My true cause of sadness was Yoona. I felt a struck in my heart. Why she haven't showed up yet? My bestfriend doesn't even bother to see me or greet me ön my special day and it's about to end. Maybe she forgot about my birthday or she really doesn't care about me. I'm about to cry because of my thought but I heard our doorbell ring. I standed up from my chair and opened the door. A tear of happiness dropped from my eyes as I saw the person I was waiting for the whole day. She's holding a gift and greet me.

"HYUNNIE, Happy birthday!" her smile faded away as she saw me crying.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" she became worried. I didn't answer. She hold my hand and lead me until we reached our sofa and we both sitted. She looked at my eyes and gently wiped my tears.

"It's your birthday today so why you're crying, Hyunnie? Is it because you thought I forgot about your birthday today?" I nodded at her and then she laughed. "You're so cute, Hyunnie. Why would I forgot about your birthday? I'm just late because of this." she handed me a small red box with a white ribbön at the top. I get it and looked at her.

"Open it now, Hyunnie." she said excitedly. I opened it and amazed at the beautiful thing inside. It's a silver necklace with a halfheart-shaped locket with crystals at the edges. I opened the locket and saw words inside.

"U&I 4ever"

"I'm wearing the other half." she reached on her necklace and showed it to me. She was smiling widely at me.

"I'll put it on you, Hyunnie." she get the necklace and put it around my neck. "This is the sign of our special bond so take care of this, okay? I'll hate you if you lose it. I shed my blood and sweat just to get this, you know." she joked while pouting. I cried again and she panicked.

"Why are you crying again, Hyunnie? You don't like it? I'll get you another gift if you don't want it. Just stop crying, okay?" she said with disappointment in her voice. Why would she think like that? I shook my head and hugged her.

"No, I'm just töo happy and this is so beautiful. How can you able to buy this, Unnie? It seems very expensive." I asked her and she hugged me back. I knew that Yoona came from a simple family and she can't afford to buy this yet since she still a student.

"I work part-time in my uncle's restaurant so I can buy this for us. I even work today to afford this that's why I came late. I'm sorry about that, Hyunnie." She worked hard just for this? I hugged her tighter.

"It's okay. I'll treasure this because you gave this to me. You don't know how happy I am. Thank you very much!" I said happily.

"I'm glad then and %#@?¥, Hyunnie." she replied but i didn't understand the last part. I broke our hug.

"What is it again?" I asked curiously. She came closer to my ear and whispered. "It's a SECRET." she laughed and then she run to our table and eat the cake hungrily, the shikshin as always. And then I joined her eating.

---

That's right, I should only trust my heart. But, I don't want to hurt Fany-unnie. She's important to me too. What should I do?

While I'm on my deep thinking, someone tapped my shoulder. "Why you're alone here, unnie? Fans might recognized you." the voice seemed familiar so I looked up.

"Krystal?"

--

Thank you 4 reading & leave comments. Hope you like it~

-ichigomint :3