Love Problem

Your Girl, My Girl

SeoHyun's POV

TWO YEARS?!

"I didn't expect that. I thought you two are just bestfriends." I said while pointing at them.

"At first unnie we're like that but here we are now, happily in love. Right, my Jungie?" Sulli flashed her own version of eyesmile to her girlfriend and hugged her again. Krystal nodded then blushed. She hugged back her Sulli. What a cute couple. I guess it's not bad to share my problem to them.

"Can I ask you two about my problem? I know it's strange since I'm older but I don't really know what to do." I looked down. They broke their hug and they look at me worriedly.

"Is this about why you we're crying alone earlier at the riverside, unnie?" Krystal asked and I nodded.

"You were crying? What is it, unnie? We'll help you." Sulli said then she patted my shoulder. I looked at them.

"I'm in love with Yoona and I know she loves me too. The problem is Fany-unnie confessed to me earlier that she loves me. I don't want her to keep hoping since I love someone else but I don't want to hurt her. She's important to me. What should I do?" I blurted out.

"You're in love with Yoona?! I knew it Seo-unnie! You're into girls too so that's why you don't have any interest in men. We're comrades, aren't we?" Sulli said excitedly while pointing at me and herself. I looked down and nodded shyly. Krystal glared at her.

"Sorry, unnie." Sulli lowered her head and Krys looked at me.

"Unnie, it's normal to love while hurting someone in the process. You can't love two person at the same time, right? I think you should be honest with Fany-unnie and since your now in love with Yoona, you can't love her back, isn't it? Loving out of sympathy will only hurt both of you." Krystal said. She is right, I should be honest with Fany. I can't love her back when my heart only beats for Yoona. That's unfair for her.

"By the way, How did you know that Yoona-unnie loves you back? Did she confess to you or you confess to her?" Krys asked me.

"No confession happened yet. I just feel it. I know we both feel the same." I replied before I drank my tea.

"But your not really sure, unnie. Why don't you confirm it? You should confess to her and you two will be together." Sulli said excitedly while grinning. Confess to Yoona? Right, it's already time but how?

"How should I confess? I dön't know what to say." I asked them.

"Just pull her in your arms and kiss her, unnie. No words are needed. Watch this carefully." Sulli pulled Krystal in her arms & they kissed in front of me. I blushed. That's impossible for me. I can't do that to Yoona. Blushing Krystal broke the kiss and she slapped Sulli. Sulli touched her now red cheek. I'm shocked.

"Why did you do that, Jungie?! It really hurts. Isn't this way you exactly confessed to me before? By kissing me. I'm just helping our unnie." Tears are visible in Sulli's eyes. Krystal touched her cheek gently before cupping her chin. She showered kisses at Sulli's cheek to ease the pain.

"Does it still hurt? I'm sorry, Sul. Don't suprise me like that again. I know you just want to kiss me and You can do it all you want later but not now since Seo-unnie is still here, okay?" Krystal said softly.

"I can kiss you all I want? DEAL! And I'm okay. I don't mind. You can slap me all you want as long as you'll heal it with your kisses, Jungie." Sulli winked with a erted smirk. Krystal blushed and she slapped Sulli harder than before. Sulli fainted at the sofa. This cute couple is weird.

"Is she still alive, Krys?" I asked worriedly with wide eyes as I poked Sulli's cheek.

"Don't worry, she's okay. Where are we again, unnie? Ahh, just tell her how exactly you feel. What is her place in your heart? Just be yourself. You can convey it well if you do it on your own way, unnie." Krystal said with assurance. Sulli sitted up again.

"Or just kiss her, unnie. If your not good in kissing, I'll be gladly to teach you. Want to learn it now?" Sulli said while puckering her lips. My eyes widened. Krystal slapped her again and Sulli was double knock-out now. I sighed.

"Thank you, Krys."

"Just ignore this fangirl, unnie." Krystal said as she caressed Sulli's cheek.

"So, did you really confessed to Sulli in your own way? Kissing her w/o saying anything is too aggressive, Krys." I with a grin. Krystal covered her hands on her face. She's looks like a tomato.

"Stop it, unnie. It's embarassing. I don't even know myself that I can do that." I giggled. How cute. I now understand why my Unnies loves to tease me. Teasing is fun. In the middle of our conversation, the doorbell rings. I standed up to open the door. I was surprised at the visitor.

"Fany-unnie, what are you doing here?"

---

Author's Note: YulTaengSic for the next chapter. Sorry for late update, I'm just very busy. Thank you for reading and hope you like it~

-ichigomint :3