Idol or Girlfriend?

Your Girl, My Girl

Seohyun's POV

"Krystal?"

She's wearing shades and cap but I know it's her.

"Why are you crying, Unnie?" she asked worriedly. I stayed silent. I don't think I should tell her my love problem since she's younger than me.

"Okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to unnie but you can come with me. I'm on my way to F(x) dorm. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." she smiled to me. I nodded and stand up. "Wait, put this on first unnie. You'll get notice easily, you know." she gave me shades and cap from her bag.

"Thank you but why do you have spare cap and shades with you when you already wearing one, Krys?" she blushed and looked down at the ground. "It's for Sulli. I'll ask her to go out with me later." she answered then started to walk. Sica-unnie's sister is so cute. She blushed as she said Sulli's name. Maybe they're very close.

~

*ding dong

The door opened. We saw a shocked Sulli who is still wearing her pajama and with messy hair. "Good morning, Sulli." I greeted her with a smile. "W-why you're h-here, Seo-unnie?" she stuttered. Does she hate me? She didn't even greet me back. Then she ran back inside while shouting.

"SOOJUNG! Why you didn't tell me you're coming with Seohyun-unnie?! I'm not ready yet!" I looked at Krystal.

"Just ignore her, unnie. She's your die-hard fangirl that's why she was acting like that. Let's enter inside, shall we?" Sulli is my fan? I don't know about that, so that's why she is blushing around me. We go straight to their living room and I sitted at the sofa.

"I'll go to the kitchen first. I'll get us some tea." I nodded. After a few minutes, she returned with 3 cups of tea and sitted beside me.

"How's my Unnie?" she started the conversation. "She's doing fine but she's very busy these past days." I replied before I drank tea.

"I hope it doesn't affect her lovelife." she said before drinking her tea. I spitted out my tea. What? Sica-unnie has lovelife? Krystal rubbed my back as I coughed. "Are you okay, unnie?"

"Lovelife? What are you saying, Krys?" I asked as I rubbed my mouth and wiped my mess.

"My unnie and Tae-unnie are girlfriends, right?" I looked at her w/ wide eyes.

"W-what? With our leader? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I even saw Sica-unnie's love letter for TaeYeon on their 8th monthsary. It's so sweet and cheesy. She loves her very much. You may not know but my sister is a hopeless romantic. Why? You don't know about it?" I ignored her question and looked at the floor. I'm shocked. Taeyeon and Sica-unnie are lovers. Why did they kept there relationship on us? I thought 'No secret dating' is the rule. Right, I understand them. Maybe they're afraid of judgement and I know how they feel since I'm also in love with a girl.

Sulli came out of her room, cutting my reverie. I look at her & she's wearing a lovely simple red dress and her shoulder hair-length falls perfectly. She's very pretty. Then she came closer to us and tapped Krystal's knee

"SooJung-ah, do you mind if you move a little?" she smiled. Krystal moved and she sat between us.

"G-good morning. I'm s-sorry for being r-rude earlier." She stuttered while leaning down her head. Her fingers are fidgeting. How cute.

"No it's okay, Sulli." I said softly. She looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Really? You're so pretty and kind as well. This is why I really like you, unnie. Then can I have your autograph in my Mr.Mr single, please? your my bias in SNSD, Seo-unnie." she reached on her pocket and handed me our single and a marker. I nodded and signed it. I'm happy because she really likes me.

"There you go. Thank you for supporting us, Sulli." I handed it to her. She smiled widely as she received it. "I'm so happy, unnie but can I request again as your fan?" She's now blushing as she looked at me.

"Yes, it's okay." I answered.

"Can I hug you?" she said shyly but not looking at me anymore. Krystal glared at her and she grabbed at Sulli's arm. Sulli looked at her.

"It hurts, JinRi. How can you do this to me?! I'm your girlfriend so hug me first before your idol, okay? All your attention is on Seohyun-unnie since we arrived. I hate you!" She sulked. What? They are Girlfriends?!

"I'm sorry, Jungie. Please, Don't be mad at me. Seohyun-unnie is my idol but you're the one I love, okay?" Sulli said as she hugged Krystal and then showered her with sweet kisses in forehead, now ignoring my presence.

"Really?" Krystal asked in aegyo voice.

"Yes, Jungie. Believe me." Sulli replied sweetly.

"You two are girlfriends?" I asked while pointing at them. They broke their hug and nodded to me. "Yes. for almost two years already, unnie." Sulli said while smiling. TWO YEARS? I can't believe, these two younger girls have more experience than me in love.

TBC

---

A/N: Seohyun will share her problem at the JungLi couple 4 the next chapter. Sorry if this is boring. Thank you for reading and subscribing. Hope you like it.

-ichigomint :3