Happiness

Your Girl, My Girl

Jessica's POV

Yuri's ringtone played. It was our song 'Gee'. She answered her android phone. I was pretending reading this fashion magazine. But truthfully, I was stealing glances at her. I was so curious who's at the other end.

"What?!" Yuri yelled as she stood up from her seat like she just heard a shocking news. The staffs who are packing things looked at us weirdly. Yuri bowed a bit in apology. I wondered what's wrong. What made Yul shout. I continued pretending reading magazine as if I'm uninterested.

"Okay. Thank you, oppa. We'll go there as soon as possible." I heard Yuri said before she ended the call.

"Jess, We need to pick up TaeYeon right now. Heechul oppa told me that he was drinking with TaeYeon a while ago but a bunch of haters inside the club picked on her. It became intense. TaeYeon got injured. He said they're at the exclusive club where we often go." Yuri told me in faint voice to avoid hearing by other people. What? My feet immediately dashed towards the basement of the building. I don't care even I got wound on my knees when I tripped on my way because of too much rushing. All I want now is to see TaeYeon as soon as possible. I want to know if she's okay. I want to know what happened to her. I know Yuri's following behind and she's trying to catch up with me. I saw manager oppa who was waiting for us in our van. I jumped inside then Yuri closed the van's door as she sit beside me.

"Oppa! We need to go where TaeYeon is! She was caught in a fight!" I said loudly to our manager who was sitting at the driver's seat. Oppa's suprised at my news about our leader so she started the van and drove. Yuri guided oppa where the club is. I crossed my arms as I wait for us to arrive to that club. I raised my eyebrows in annoyance at the progress of this van. What the?! Oppa was driving slowly like there's no emergency. My patience was running out. I punched hard oppa's seat and complained.

"Oppa! Can't you drive any faster than this?!" Oppa was startled and he drove faster than before like I said.

-

Yuri's POV

"Jess, can't you please calm down?! You're not the only one who is worried about her!" I hold down Jessica's arms. She glared at me like I did something horrible.

"How could I calm down, Yuri?! We don't know if Taeyeon is fine or not!" She's worried about Taeyeon even though she was hurted by her.

"Sica, shouting won't do any good in this situation." I paused for a while. I stared into her eyes, trying to read her thoughts before continuing again. I'm worried about TaeYeon as well but this is unusual action and reaction of Jessica Jung. She was always in her calm composure even when SooYoung had an accident or when Tiffany had broke her leg. I know she's worried about them but she wön't let us see that. Why she's only reacting like this when it comes to Taeyeon? "...And why you're still so worried about her? She had hurted you earlier, Jess." Her eyes widens at my question.

"Didn't I told you to stop poking on other people's business, Yul?! You don't know anything between me and TaeYeon!" Jessica blurted out to me. I was stunned. We're working as a group for almost 7 years and we're living under one roof and now Jessica was telling me that I don't know anything about them. If they were really hiding something from us then they're great at it because I didn't notice it at all.

"Then tell me what's going on with the two of you so I'll know, Jess!" I yelled as I give her a challenging look. 

"I really do want to tell you but I can't, Yuri. I just can't!" She buried her face on her palms. She started crying. "I-I'm actually t-tired, Yuri." She uttered between her sobs. My heart ache a bit. I embraced her.

"I'm sorry, Jess." I kissed the crown of her head. I let her cry all she want in my arms for the rest of the ride. 

---

The ear-piercing hip hop music was devouring the whole club. The clubbers of the same genders are grooving on the floor. Jessica's walking ahead of me as we were finding our SuJu oppas inside. We saw Heechul holding a glass of brandy. He was sitting down at one of the tables, waving his hand up high as he calls our names. Jessica came towards him as fast as she could. I'm following her behind. I was shocked 'cause Jessica grabbed Heechul's collar, their faces was at close proximity.

"Where's TaeYeon? How is she? Is she hurt? Why you didn't stop her?" Jessica show off her killer glare. If glare can kill people, Heechul oppa may be dead now. Heechul gulped down as he realized the raging girl in front of him. I gulped down as well. Heechul oppa should get ready. I'm afraid for him. HellSica will appear.

"Woah! R-Relax Sica baby. She's fine since I lied about her having caught in a fight but the drank part is true. Just sit down here and join the party." He said smiling, trying to save himself from HellSica. He patted the sit beside him. Jessica glared intensely at him before punching his face hard. Heechul yelped in pain. He deserve it since he lied.

"Why did you lie oppa?! I'm dead-worried about TaeYeon." Jessica shouted to him.

"Lying is not good oppa." I added.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just missed you Sica and Yuri. Whenever I asked you two to have fun with me, you were always busy that's why I lied since I know you'll come immediately if it's about your leader." Heechul explained as he rubbed his now bruised cheek. That's not an acceptable excuse.

"Fine! Now tell me where is she or else I'll make another bruise on your face, oppa." Jessica warned.

"Don't do that, Sica! Ouch! My handsome face. Just imagine ELF's reaction when they see this. Your leader is there with LeeTeuk." he pointed his finger at the dark and uncrowded corner of the club. Our eyes followed where he was pointing at and we saw TaeYeon, who was making out passionately with the Super Junior's leader.

---

"Unnie, your foot is bleeding." Seohyun was shocked as she stared at me. "Krys! I need first aid kit please." she yelled as she ran out of the bathroom.

My foot is bleeding? I looked down at the white-tiled floor and I saw trails of blood from the door towards my foot. Pain registered to my brain as I realized my injury. I lifted my injured foot so that I could examine my wound. It was small but deep as if it was pricked by a broken glass shard. My eyes widens in wonder. How did I got this wound? I didn't knew I have this until now. I won't have this if I had wore my slippers. Wait. How come I forgot to wore it in the first place? Pabo Tiffany. My leg had been injured for about three times since SNSD's debut and now this?

"Hwang MiYoung why you're so reckless?" I mumbled to myself as I punched my head hard. This is another burden for the girls, especially to my caring maknae. She's the one who was worried the most when my ankle was injured back in 2009.

"Be careful. Just walk slowly, Mi Young. Please I don't want you to break your other ankle." Yuri joked as we went out of the van. I glared at her. "We'll be fine here, oppa. You can go now. I can handle this pink lover girl." We both waved as our manager drove away.

Yuri was supporting me as we walked towards the door of our dorm since I can't walk straight by myself. We were from the hospital since my ankle got sprained when I accidentally tripped at the stair when I'm going down the stage at one of the music award event that we, SNSD had attended. My leg was half-casted.

"That stair was at fault, right Yul? He want me to fell for him." I pouted cutely to her.

"Nope. It's because you're not looking your way, Miss clumsy Hwang." she ruffles my hair. I slapped her arm playfully.

"Yah you meanie! But I'm a pretty clumsy girl, don't you agree?" I showed my cute eyesmile so she would agree but she looked away as if she wasn't affected by my charm. "Why you didn't agree Yul? Am I not enough for you?" I said dramatically. Yuri shaked her head.

"I didn't knew I'm your type, Tiff. I'm sorry but I only see you as my bestfriend and you already know that Jessica is irreplaceable in my heart, right?" she sighed dreamily as she mentioned her beloved ice princess. Gross but I understand how she feel.

"Excuse me? Who said you are my type?! For your information, our maknae SeoHyun is my type of dish. Not you tanned girl!" I teased back and we both laughed together. Yuri and I became bestfriends since we're always together at MC-ing shows back then so we got very close. I like it whenever we troll each other like this, especially when it's about our love interests which are girls. We know things about each other that other members doesn't know. I wonder what the SONE's reaction if we will reveal that Yuri and I, Tiffany are both gays. I guess a lot of our fan boys will gonna faint while our fan girls will gonna rejoice. I smiled to myself. Too bad we can't get out of our closets since we need to take care of our image.

"Glad to know you're fine, Tiffany. I thought you'll get depressed." Yuri said as she eyed my casted leg.

"What? Why would I be sad? I'm Hwang Tiffany. This physical injury is nothing compared to my hopeless past, Yul." I laughed.

"Fine. Just continue pretending like you're a strong girl miss Hwang." she responded, rolling her eyes. Pretending strong, huh? My bestfriend really knows me well.

The doctor said that this sprain is not that serious but I should rest for 1 month so that it will heal faster. That mean, I need to take a break from my SNSD activities for a while and this made me feel frustrated and sad since we have an upcoming performance next week and SM will not going to let me perform with the girls and for our fans.

We reached in front of our door. I pushed once the doorbell and the door immediately opened wide by the maknae.

"Unnie!" maknae jumped, hugging me. I was suprised that I barely kept my balance and I almost fell my back. Wow. What a warm welcome. I blushed as I hugged back Hyunnie.

"You lucky girl." Yuri mumbled to herself as she glared at me. The black pearl must be envious because Jessica had never done this affectionate hug to her. I sticked out my tongue to and she do it back to me.

"Hyunnie, have you forgot that Fany unnie's leg was injured? She can't stand straight alone." I heard Yoona said as she stared at us while we were still hugging. My other sisters are behind her.

"Seororo, stop sticking like a panda! We're worried about her too!" Sunny whined and pouted. Seohyun broke our hug.

"A-are you okay? I-I'm sorry unnie. I'm just very happy because you're here now. We're all worried about you." she said shyly as she supports me. Aww my cute maknae. Good thing she's here. I somehow felt relieved. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her again.

"I'm fine, Hyunnie. I'm happy too because I'm back. I can be able to be with everyone again." I whispered in her ears as I tighten my hug. Especially with you, Seohyun.

"Okay. That's enough, Tiffany. It seems like you only missed Seohyun. How about us?" I looked at Jessica and she's crossing her arms to her chest. Is she jealous? I giggled.

"Of course I missed all of you, Jess. Come here and give me a hug." I showed my signature eyesmile to her as I open wide my arms.

"No way! Let's go to sleep, SooYoung." She make her way to her room. Being the ice princess again.

"Well, I have early schedule tomorrow. Good night Tiffany." SooYoung pecked my cheek and she followed Jessica inside their room.

"Tiffany, you should go to sleep already. I know you're tired from trip." TaeYeon said softly. 

"What? But I haven't show my welcome performance for Tiffany. I practiced this dance just for her!" HyoYeon whined like a kid.

"You can show your dance tomorrow. Let's go to sleep. Come on Tiff, I'll accompany you to you room." Taeyeon reached my hand.

"Fine." Hyoyeon stomped her feet until she reached inside her room. Our dancing queen is really childish. I smiled to myself.

"TaeYeon unnie. Let me accompany Fany unnie to her room." SeoHyun volunteered.

"Okay. I'll leave her to you. Let's go Sunny." The girl with full of aegyo hugged me before she followed the leader.

 

A/N: Yeah after 5 years, thank you for waiting. I recently graduated from college so I have more free time to write. Please support me. Eventhough I realized this fic is too idk i can't believe I wrote it. Lol its a waste if I don't finish this right? 😊