War of Hearts

Your Girl, My Girl
SeoHyun's POV

"Yoona! How dare you?!" Yuri-unnie chased after Yoona.

"You'll regret making my princess cry!" she shouted again. Yoona continued running for her life. Tae-unnie seems like she doesn't like what she heard.

"You're princess, Yuri?! Sica is mine!" she tighten her hug on Sica-unnie. Yuri-unnie now chased Tae-unnie. Why does my Unnies are so childish? I'm pretty sure that world war III may happened right now so I grabbed Yoona's arm when she passed in front of me and dragged her in my room and closed the door. I can still hear the TaeRi war for the ice princess outside the room.

"I'll sneak our breakfast just wait here, unnie. We'll have movie marathon because it's both our day-off, right?" I said happily. Yoona nodded and smiled.

I get out of the room and slowly walked towards the kitchen. I saw TaeRi-unnie wasn't finished with their business near the sink while Sica-unnie was trying to stop the two dorks, fighting over her. The rest of the members are eating peacefully at the table. I grabbed two hotdogs, two breads, two fried eggs and put it in one plate with one glass of fresh milk. As I turned my back at the table, Sooyoung spoke.

"Sharing breakfast inside your room huh, maknae? What a sweet couple!" she teased. I looked at them and blushed. "It's not like that. We're just having movie marathon, unnie." I defended.

"Watching romantic movie together by yourselves? The maknaes found their love before us. I wish happiness for both of you." Sunny-unnie added on teasing that make me blushed more. I just shooked my head in embarassment and walked back to my room but before I continued to my track, I heard a creek sound of chair.

Fany-unnie stood up from her chair with a serious look then smiled "Can I also watch with you? I mean, I don't have anything to do until afternoon before my schedule, please?~" She pleaded with her aegyo. How can I say 'no' to my unnie. Even though I want to spend my time alone with my bestfriend/love.

"Let's go, unnie." I reached out my hand to her and we're holding hands as we go back at my room with the tray of food in my other hand.

As we entered the room, I saw Yoona sleeping peacefully in my bed. I put down the food at the nightstand. Fany-unnie sat down at the edge of my bed. I walked closely to Yoona and placed a blanket on her. Maybe she was still tired of her busy schedule yesterday. I guess we will watch movies later. I stared at her angelic face while she's sleeping. Admiring her features. I smiled to myself. Too far from the mischivieous Yoona when she's awake. But playful Yoona is cute too. I love this girl so much.

While I'm staring at my sleeping Yoona, Someone pulled my arm and I landed on top of her at the southern part of my bed. It's Fany-unnie and she's looking at me straight in the eyes. She placed her hands on my back and the other one was caressing my cheek. My eyes widened. I felt my heart was racing and I'm blushing. The close proximity of our faces and our awkward position was not helping at all. Why does Fany-unnie acting weird? She's natural clingy but she had never gone this far before. And now she's sitting up slowly, leaning in towards me....

TO BE CONTINUED

---

author's note: Seohyun and Sica is popular. SeoFany is on action while Yoona is sleeping. I think it's not interesting enough but this is just the start and I want this story to start lightly. The real deal will start in the next chapter with Tiffany's POV about her past and her feelings. I <3 feedbacks. Thank you for reading. I'll do my best.

thank you for subscribing: seokhun47, dnguyen46, ilovered, SooyoungBunny, and seofanyluv. <3

-ichigomint :3