Ice Princess' Tears

Your Girl, My Girl
Yuri's POV

"Jess, can we eat lunch together later?" I asked with a smile. I'm still hoping she will accept my invitation. Finally, she looked at me.

"Maybe next time. I'm busy later." Sica replied coldly to me. I frowned.

Rejection AGAIN. Why she's too cold to me? She keeps on rejecting me. She always have her reasons.

I lost my appetite. I standed up from my chair with a hurt expression. Tae, Soo and Hyo looked at me worriedly. Sica just kept on eating. This hurts me even more. It seems that the ice princess doesn't really care about me. I go straight to my röom and I sitted down at my bed. I sighed.

I'm the persistent black pearl but being always rejected is quite tiring too. Everytime she rejects me, my heart was being struck. You can say that I'm just torturing myself but I just can't give up like that. What can I do? I do love Sica very much. I sighed again.

But she clearly don't like me. She always rubbed it onto my face, not even thinking how hurt it feels for me. Should I stop chasing after Sica? I'm getting tired.

Wait, Why I'm being negative-thinker? No way, after all my efforts. I knew if I keep on trying, one day Jessica will gave up eventually and she will open her heart to me. I smiled to myself. Just think positive, Kwon Yuri. YulSic fighting!!! I standed up to get ready for my photoshoot with Soo and Sica later. I came out to my room to take a bath but on my way, I heard Taeyeon's loud voice. Why does our leader shouting? Is she having a fight with one of the members? I walked slowly towards them and I saw her talking to Jessica.

"What's happening here?" I asked worriedly and they both looked at me.

"Sica-ah, why are you crying?" I embraced her and she sobbed harder in my arms. This is not like Jessica Jung. The Jessica that I knew is a strong girl and a type of person who never cries in front of other people even if the situation is at worst. She never show her tears and she's pretty good at hiding her emotions. This is the first time I saw her so helpless. What did Taeyeon do to her? I felt anger inside me. I glared at our leader.

"Why is Sica crying, Taeyeon?! What did YOU do to her?!" she stayed silent, looking at me with wide teary-eyes. She slowly stepped backward before she ran inside her room that she shares with Sunny, slamming the door behind. I rubbed Sica's back to assure her that I'm here but she's still sobbing.

"Everything's gonna be alright, Sica." I said softly then she hugged me back.

"Taeyeon is stupid, Yuri. I can't take this anymore." she muttered between her sobs. I can't handle seeing Jessica like this.

"I'm here, Sica. Please, don't cry anymore." I hugged her tighter in my arms. The love books I read before is right. Seeing the girl you love crying can make your heart sting. Their fight seems pretty serious. I don't know what it is but I can't forgive Taeyeon for hurting Sica.

Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny came rushing to us, leaving what they're doing.

"What happened here?"

"Why Sica-unnie is crying?"

"Did you prank her again, Yuri?!" the trio bombard me with questions.

"Don't blame me! This is all pabo Taeyeon's fault, okay?!" I shouted to them. They were stunned at my outburst.

---

Author's note: I have free time so I update today and because my readers are so kind. Yuri's POV in this chapter. YulSic or TaengSic? Thank you for reading and supporting me ^.^ I'll try my best. Hope you like it~

-ichigomint :3