Truth and Fear

Your Girl, My Girl

Tiffany's POV

I'm so shocked at the scenery. Yoona was kissing Seohyun. Her back was facing on me. I know it's Yoona judging the shape and the posture of her body. I felt anger boiling inside me.

"What are you doing, Yoona?" I forced myself to speak calmly since I'm talking to Im Yoona, my co-member and my friend and to avoid waking up the two sleeping girls. She turned around to face me. Her facial expression is like she was caught-in-the-act of doing a crime. Crime of Stealing a Kiss.

"I-it's late already, U-unnie. W-why you're still a-awake?" Yoona stuttered while smiling akwardly. I stared at her eyes. Why did she kissed Seohyun secretly? Does that mean she loves Seohyun? Is she my rival from now on? I knew myself that I'm a type of person who can't go to sleep if I have a lot of questions in my mind so I should have the answers right now. I ignored what she said.

"Yoona, we need to talk. Come to my room right now." I said in a serious tone and I turned around, making my way out of the room. Yoona followed me. I opened the door of my room and I let her in. We both sitted in my bed, facing each other. I grabbed my small brown teddy bear and place it in front of me. Her eyes are stucked on the cute thing. I sighed.

"Yoona, be honest with me. Do you love Seohyun?" I asked her straightforwardly, wanting to know the truth. She looked at me for a second before she shifted back again her gaze on the teddy bear I'm holding.

"Why you asked, unnie? Of course, I love her. She's my bestfriend afterall." she just smiled but not looking at me, still staring blankly at my bear. She tried to touch it and stopped midway when I spoke.

"Bestfriend only? then why did I saw you kissing her on the lips while she's asleep, Yoona?" I asked her sarcastically. "Do you love her, Yoona?! TELL ME!" my voice is now louder and I gripped her arm with strength so she'll look at me. She finally looked at me with wide-open eyes, surprised of my action and what I've said.

"W-what do you mean by that, unnie? Maybe you didn't saw it well but I'm just kissing her on the cheek. I only do that because I didn't saw Hyunnie the whole day because of my busy schedules. I just kinda missed her, unnie. That's all." she defended softly. Now that I think about it, Yoona left the dorm so early this morning. And judging what she is wearing right now, she just came home from work. And she is right, I didn't saw it well with my own eyes because her back is facing at me when I saw her kissing Seohyun, I just concluded it without seeing it. How stupid of me.

"I'm sorry for accusing you, Yoona. It's just that I love Seohyun very much. I don't want her to be with someone else besides me." Yoona was shocked again about my sudden confession. I put both of my hands on my face and cried. I felt guilty of accusing Yoona and scared imagining about Seohyun leaving me for someone. "I really love her, Yoona. This is the first time I felt like this for someone. I'm afraid that she will leave me like my parents did. I need her in my life. I don't want to experience again being left by someone I love. It's too painful, Yoona." I sobbed harder and then Yoona embraced me. She caressed my back to give me some comfort.

"I understand you, Fany-unnie. I already like someone so don't worry. I'll help you get Seohyun, okay? So stop crying." she said softly. I hugged her tighter.

"Thank you so much, Yoona." I replied to her. I felt relieved because my stupid suspiscion is wrong and Yoona supports me. I'm so thankful to her. We stayed hugging until I calmed down completely. I broke the hug and looked at her eyes.

"Unnie come on, Let's go to sleep. It's late already and I'm so tired today, you know." she yawned funnily. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Yeah, you're right but I think I'll drink some milk before I sleep." then, we exited in my room.

"Goodnight, unnie." she greeted me before entering the room she shared with Yuri.

"Goodnight too, Sleep well and thank you again, Yoona." I greeted back with sincerity. She smiled and nodded before entering the room. Then, I go to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and poured milk in the glass I'm holding. I guess I'll go again to Seohyun's room before I go to sleep. I smiled to myself because I know I'll have a good night sleep if I saw the face of my beloved Seohyun. Who wouldn't have a good slumber after seeing the face of your love before you sleep, right? I drank my milk in one gulped and put the glass in the sink. Then I go to HyoSeo's room, slowly opening the door to avoid waking up the girls. I walked like a ninja until I reached Seohyun's bedside and kneeled down to take a closer look on her face. I smiled at how cute she is. She shifted her position a little and then she unconsciously hugged tighter her body pillow and whispered something enough for me to hear.

"Yoona, I love you."

---

-ichigomint :3