A Crazy Morning

Your Girl, My Girl
Seohyun's POV

(alarm clock rings) I slowly opened my eyes and reached for my clock in the nightstand. I turned off the alarm and glanced at the time.

6:30AM

My usual time of waking up. I get off from my bed after I fixed my blanket. I looked at the bed of my room mate and it's empty. Hyoyeon-unnie must be cooking our breakfast. I go straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I go to the kitchen after I used the bathroom.

"Oh, Hyunnie. Good morning." Hyo-unnie greeted me while she's frying eggs for breakfast.

"Good morning too, unnie." I greeted back.

I felt a pair of hand blocking my eyes and chest against my back.

"Guess who?" she whispered. I felt her breath in my ears. I know who owns this husky voice.

"Fany-unnie?" I guessed even though I know I'm correct.

She removed her hands from my eyes and she turned me around, face-to-face with her. She beamed her famous eye-smile to me that could melt the heart of thousand SONEs. Then, she hugged me tightly like her life depends on me.

"You're right, my baby!" she said sweetly while giggling a little. 'my BABY?' I blushed at how she call me. After many years, I still blushed whenever Fany-unnie is touchy-feely towards me. I think she treated me as her little sister because I'm the maknae of SNSD.

"Good morning, unnie." I greeted her. She still hugging me tightly. I can't breathe well. I suddenly felt a black aura beside me. I saw a hand in Fany's shoulder and my shoulder.

"Fany-unnie, you'll suffocate Hyunnie." She pulled me away from Fany-unnie's embrace.

"Why did you do that, Yoona? I just want to feel my Hyunnie!" She said in her whining tone and grabbed my hand.

"I'm her bestfriend so I don't want her to die yet!" Yoona replied in slightly high tone and grabbed my other hand.

"I'm her precious unnie so I have the rights to hug her!" Fany-unnie shot a glare to Yoona.

"I know her longer than you do, unnie!" Yoona glared back.

"But I love Hyunnie more than you do, Yoona!" Fany-unnie shouted back. Yoona didn't argue back and attacked Fany-unnie, both now lying on the floor. They punched, kicked and locked the heads of each other. I thought there will be WWE Championship here at our dorm so early in the morning but our ice princess-unnie stepped out of her room, holding a broom. Sica-unnie look irritated and angry. This is not good.

"You TWO! Wanna die already?!!" she shouted. The two girl wrestlers stopped their bloody match. Sensing the danger. Sica-unnie came closer holding the broom above her head, ready to smash the two girls on the floor.

"Unnie, relax. They're just having fun." I tried to stop the ice princess by holding her shoulder but she is strong when she's angry. I didn't succeed. But before Sica-unnie swing the broom on their heads, Yoona reached in her pocket and summoned her secret weapon.

"I'll make you eat this cucumber Sica-unnie if you continue that." Yoona smirked evilly. The ice princess stopped her action as she saw the thing in Yoona's hand. The thing that she hated the most. Tiffany-unnie high-fived Yoona.

"You saved us!" the doe-eyed girl and the mushroom laughed together on the floor. Hyo-unnie and me just stared at them. Im Yoona, being one of the prankster of SNSD, she slided the cucumber up and down on Sica-unnie's legs. A dolphin scream heard at the whole dorm.

"Where's the fire?!!" our newly-awaked kid leader panicked and go straight at the kitchen. She saw the four of us ducking on the floor while plugging our ears with our own hands because of the deadly sound. Sica-unnie is still standing and crying. Hyo-unnie almost burned the egg and the other members rushed out of their room to kitchen.

"What have you done to Jessica?!" Taeyeon-unnie asked us and rushed to Sica's side to comfort her. The ice princess pointed her index finger to Yoona.

"YOONA!!!" My Yoongie is dead.

---

Thank you for reading. Feedbacks are welcome. I'll try my best and i'll update tomorrow.

-ichigomint :3