Secret-On

Your Girl, My Girl
A/N: Sorry for late update today because ichigomint was sick but I still did try my best to write this. This chapter is the start of YulTaengSic. For those who want it, here it is. Sorry for cutting again YoonHyunFany's Story. And I'm really sorry to all Yulsic shippers(please don't kill me) for this chapter. Thank you for reading and Hope you like it.

-ichigomint :3

---

TaeYeon's POV

I'm eating breakfast with my five members. The two maknaes and the eye-smiling girl was inside HyoSeo's room, maybe watching movies as what they said earlier. Our table was round-shaped. I'm sitting at the left-side of Sica and Yuri at the right. Next to Yuri was Sunny and then Sooyoung and then Hyoyeon, who is also sitting beside me.

I'm about to put a bread inside my mouth but stopped midway when I felt something in my lap. I put down my bread back to my plate. Then, I slowly tilted my chair backward and looked down. It's a crumpled paper. I looked up and met Sica's gaze. It's from her. She nodded a little signalling me to open it. I opened it carefully and read it through my mind.

"Follow me to my room after we eat. I need something." -Jessica

Eh? What is it??? I looked up again but Jessica is now focused eating her food.

"Yuri-ah, Jessica will melt if you keep on staring like that." Sunny teased with a grin. I looked at the black pearl and she really was staring eagerly at the ice princess while she's eating her food. But Sica just kept on eating like the shikshin Sooyoung, ignoring the stare from Yuri.

"Yeah, you looked like you want to jump on her at any second." Hyoyeon joked while laughing.

"Jess, can we eat lunch together later?" Yuri hopefully asked with a smile, still staring at the ice princess. Jessica finally looked at her.

"Maybe next time. I'm busy later." she replied coldly then back on eating again. Yuri frowned and walked out to her room, leaving her unfinished food. The atmosphere became heavy.

Yuri must be really hurt. She really likes Sica. She asked Sica like a hundred times to go out with her but she always ended up being rejected. But she never give up on trying. I feel bad for her. She was oblivious that Jessica keeps on rejecting her because someone already owns her heart, No other but me.

Yeah, We haven't told them about our relationship because I don't want to take any risk. What will be the reaction of Yuri? The other members? Our fans? Our families? Yuri will be broken-hearted. SNSD might be disbanded if our relationship will accidentally leak in media. The world will be scandalize if the head article of every news websites and news programs contains: SNSD's Jessica and Taeyeon is dating each other. Our family and Korea will hate us, maybe even our fans worldwide. All of my hardwork and the other members will be wasted because of our dirty secret. I don't want that to happen.

"Why your so harsh to Yuri? We all know she's very fond of you, Sica-unnie." Sooyoung said after gulping her juice. It snapped me back to reality.

"I'm just very busy. I don't really have time for having fun." Sica answered coldly. Sooyoung and the others just go back eating, not saying anything until we finished our akward breakfast.

---

I wiped the table clean after we ate. Sooyoung was washing the dishes while Hyoyeon and Sunny was cleaning the house. Then, I remembered about the paper. I looked around the kitchen and Sica was already gone. She must be in her room now.

I rushed to SooSica's room. I knocked twice at the door before turning the knob and entered inside. I closed the door behind me.

"Sica-baby? What do you nee---" my words were cutted when someone suddenly pulled me with force, making me turned around facing her. She pulled my neck with her other hand and kissed my lips aggressively. My eyes widen, surprised by the action of my girlfriend.

TO BE CONTINUED...