Fany's Love

Your Girl, My Girl
HyoYeon's POV

"Hyunnie, wait!" Tiffany yelled as she chased after our maknae. I tried to come after them but someone grabbed my arm.

"Let me go, Yoona. SeoHyun is crying." I tried to break-free on her hold but she hold me tighter.

"Unnie, let Fany-unnie settle this. Just wait for them to come back." Yoona said coldly to me before she go back to her own room.

Why is Yoona acting like this? She used to be overly-concerned when it comes to Seohyun. She supposed to be chasing after her now. Why does it seemed like she didn't care?

-

SeoHyun's POV

"Fany-unnie, what are you doing here?"

Her hair was in mess like she had a race with the gale. Trails of dry tears was visible in her cheeks. Her feet has no clothing and full of dirt and mud. Her breathing was light and fast. She's looking at me in disbelief.

"You're here, Hyunnie." she jumped onto me, hugging me tightly like I'll be gone in the wind. Space cannot be seen between our bodies.

"I looked for you everywhere Hyunnie and finally, you're here. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I'm really sorry. Please, forgive me." she said in trembling voice as she snuggled her head to my neck. Sniffling sound can be heard as I felt wet drops and warm breath in my skin. Is this my effect on Fany-unnie? She look so weak just because of me and she come all the way here just to find me. She only thinked about me. Does she love me this much?

I lifted her head to look at me. We stared at each other's eyes. Drops of tears are flowing in her blushing cheeks. I can't bear to see her like this but if I keep her hopes high, her heart will suffer more than this. I gently wiped those salty droplets with my thumb and then I kissed her cheek.

"Unnie, it's okay. I forgive you." she eye-smiled to me before she hugged me again.

"Thank you, Hyunnie. I really don't know what to do knowing that you're mad at me." I rubbed her back. I can't stay mad at Fany-unnie. Like Krystal said, I'll be honest.

*cough cough

"Unnies, I'm still here if you didn't notice." Krystal said. We broke our hug as we fixed ourselves. Tiffany-unnie was blushing. I almost forgot that we're still here in F(x) dorm. I hold Tiffany-unnie's hand.

"Krys, can WE use the bathroom? And I'll borrow some towel as well."

-

Tiffany's POV

she said WE?! In the bathroom?! Krystal nodded.

"It's the first door in the hallway, Seo-unnie. And there's towel inside the bathroom." she answered.

"Let's go, unnie." Seohyun gently pulled my hand towards the bathroom. Then, I looked back at Krystal but she just staring blankly at me. Wait, what are we going to do inside? Don't tell me, she will.... I blushed at my thought. No, it's impossible. My Hyunnie is too innocent for that. >.<

I felt my heart will jump out of my chest. I can't react, I just let her pull me until we reached the front door of the bathroom. She didn't let go of my hand as she opened the door. She entered first then I followed. She locked the door then she stared seriously in my eyes. Why did she locked the door? I'm sweating because of nervousness.

"We need to talk, Fany-unnie. Sit there first." she said softly as she pointed at the edge of the bathtub. I followed what she said. Eh? Why inside the bathroom? I mentally slapped myself for thinking such earlier.

I watched SeoHyun as she grabbed the towel near the sink and she wetted it with water flowing from the faucet. After that, she came closer to me with the wet towel. She kneeled down in front of me, w/o looking in my eyes. I just stared at her. What will she going to do? She lifted up my left leg and she started wiping the dirt in my feet gently.

"Why you didn't wear your slippers, unnie?" how careless of me. I forgot to wear it since I'm too focused on chasing Hyunnie. She's now wiping the bottom of my foot. SeoHyun's eyes widen.

"Unnie, your foot is bleeding!" she panicked.

---

Author's note: Fany-ah T.T Sorry for late update. This is the real chapter 15. Thank you for reading and supporting me. Hope you like it~

-ichigomint :3