Love?

Wicked Game

 

 

 

-"Hey" Jessica said as she stepped inside Tiffany's office.

Tiffany was still a bit shocked about Yoona's appearance but she quickly made it up in her mind not to tell anything to Jessica. It would only worry her more.
Tiffany was worried.

-"Hey" Tiffany said.

-"Jessie...what are you doing here?" Tiffany asked.

-"I...came to visit you" Jessica said.

-"You can't be here Jessie, yesterday was... a mistake" Tiffany said.

-"So you'll keep going out with Taeyeon?" Jessica asked.

-"Yes...she's...who I love now" Tiffany said.

-"What about me? Who am I?" Jessica said

 

-"You are who I loved" Tiffany said.

Jessica looked at Tiffany and left...not uttering a single word.
Tiffany suddenly worried for Jessica. She remembered Yoona's words.

-"Jessica is mine...all mine" 

 

 

Jessica went back to the station...As she drove she thought about the things she had lived with Tiffany. It was sad that they were parting like this, but perhaps Tiffany was right, Jessica was only part of her past now and not her present and what had happened on the night was simply...a mistake. As she stepped back into the station she was reminded of what she had left behind. Min Young was still waiting for her.
She looked sternly into Jessica's eyes.

 

-"Your evaluation was good, thank you" Min Young said.

-"I don't understand..." Jessica said.

-"Yes...weren't you the one who left these on your desk?" She asked as she showed Jessica the papers.

Jessica opened her eyes in surprise and looked at Min Young.
At the corner of her eye and behind Min Young...Jessica saw Yoona, just casually sitting there...
This was the police station! How the hell was no one seeing her?
Yoona looked at Jessica and smiled. She nodded a yes. Jessica took the hint.

-"Yes, I left those there, you know...I was expecting you to come" Jessica said.

-"Well, I guess my work here is done...I'm sorry to have bothered your work" Min Young said as she shook Jessica's hand and left.

Jessica just stood there, at the entrance of her office. Yoona got up from the desk she was sitting in, she walked up to Jessica and grabbing her arm pulled her up the stairs and to the rooftop. Jessica twisted her arm out of Yoona's faint grip.
She looked at her with a furrowed brow.

 

-"What the hell are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

-"I thought I ****ing told you to leave me alone" Jessica said.

-"Is that how you thank the person that has just saved your job?" Yoona said peacefully.

-"What the hell do you mean?" Jessica said.

-"I think you know very well what I'm talking about"  Yoona said.

-"That report...you were the one who wrote it..." Jessica answered.

-"How the hell could you mimic my handwriting?" Jessica asked.

Yoona looked at Jessica and laughed loud.

-"One night's practice was enough" Yoona said.

Jessica pushed Yoona towards the railing, a bit more and Yoona would be a few stories down...

 

-"Good...now you want to kill me?" Yoona said as she laughed uncontrolably.

-"****ing psycho!" Jessica said as she pulled Yoona and left the rooftop.

-"You're welcome" Yoona said as she left.

 

-"It's just a matter of time detective, just a matter of time...Jessica" Yoona said as she looked at the landscape.

 

 

Jessica stepped inside her office and closed the door. She sat on her desk, put her hands to her face and closed her eyes. She needed to forget Yoona now...just for a while, she needed to think of the killer. Suddenly Sooyoung stepped inside.

-"There was a report of gunshots not far away from here" Sooyoung said as she quickly left.

Jessica got up and followed her out.


As they arrived on the scene. There was a man laying down on the floor. Jessica, Sunny and 3 other agents walked up to the man.
Jessica checked for a pulse.

-"He's dead" Jessica said.

-"Too bad..." Sunny said.

Jessica suddenly got up.

-"He's not a cop..." Jessica said.

-"What?" Sunny asked.

-"Everybody out of here!" Jessica screamed.

As everyone ran for cover, including Jessica, the officer that was just beside her...was shot.
Right through the chest, on the left side...probably died instantly.
Everyone remained hidden...

After a while with no more shots heard, Jessica walked up to the woman's body...
She kneeled beside her and closed her eyes.
It was saddening, why were cops dying...who was doing this?

 

-"Seohyun" She called.

-"Yep?" Seohyun answered.

 

-"I want all surveillance cameras around this place checked..." Jessica said.

-"I guess I'll have to call the family" Sooyoung said.

-"I'll do it..." Jessica said.

Sooyoung and Seohyun looked at each other.

-"Very well" Sooyoung said.

 

 

She went to her office and sat down...she waited for everyone to leave...
It was late already. Jessica picked up the phone and dialed the number.

This was one of the hardest things that she had to do. She grabbed the phone.
It was the mother.

-"Hello miss, I'm affraid I have bad news..." Jessica said.


She kpet talking and reassuring the lady for about an hour.
Then she put the phone down. She looked down.

-"Detective..." Yoona said as she sat across Jessica.

-"How did you get in here?" Jessica said as she got up quickly

 

-"I just did..." Yoona said peacefully as she got up.

Jessica walked up to her and was about to slap her.
Yoona grabbed her arm...

-"Why are you crying detective?" Yoona asked as she whispered in her ear.

Yoona hugged Jessica.
Jessica just stood there there motionless.

-"Just stay...Jessica" Yoona said.