Betray Me

Wicked Game

 

 

 

Jessica looked out the window. The sun's bright rays had woken her up. She smiled but imideatly after she was reminded of the place she was in...
A hospital...she hates hospitals...Food , everybody is sick and a feeling of death tends to linger...Only good thing out of all of it is the Jell-o.
Ugh! This constant smell of alcohol.

-"Good morning sleeping beauty" A voice said.

Jessica rolled on her bed and looked to the side.
It was Sunny, with a smile and a two cups of coffee.

-"I love you" Jessica said with a bright smile.

-"Wow, wow...too much gay right there" Sunny said.

-"Yeah...right Sunkyu, you're so damm straight" Jessica said sarcastically.

-"Well...I used to be, you made me gay, it's all your fault" Sunny said as she laughed.

-"Really?" Jessica said.

-"Really" Sunny said with a smile.

-"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

-"Oh, nothing, just visiting you" Sunny said.

-"Sooyoung doesn't have work for you?" Jessica said.

-"Nah, not today" Sunny said.

-"Oh god...Sooyoung, remember back at the academy? We used to make so much fun of her" Sunny said.

-"Who would've guessed she would be our boss" Jessica said as she let out a laugh.

-"Academy times were nice" Sunny said as she took a sip of her coffee.

-"Yeah" Jessica said.

-"We got scolded a lot" Sunny said.

-"I know right? Like that one time we sneaked inside at night" Jessica said.

-"Yeah" Sunny said as she looked down.

Jessica noticed her look.

-"What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

-"It's..." Sunny said.

-"Nothing"

-"Are you sure? Your face doesn't seem like it's nothing" Jessica said.

-"I'm sure, everything is fine" Sunny said.

Suddenly Sunny felt her phone vibrating on her pocket.

-"I've gotta go" Sunny said as she smiled.

-"Yeah, okay, I'll be out of here in no time" Jessica said.

-"No...Stay...here, until they tell you to leave that's it" Sunny said, her actions were weird and her tone was awkward, Jessica noticed.

-"Okay..." Jessica vaguely answered as she peered at Sunny.

-"Okay, I'll see you" Sunny said as she left.

Jessica looked at the ceiling. What's wrong with Sunny?
Something's wrong, she can feel it.


Sunny stopped in front of the hospital. She took her phone out and made a call.

-"Yep? No, no, everything's ready. I want a cut of it" Sunny said.

-"Yeah, it will be like nothing happened, no one will know"

Yoona was hidding in a corner. She had come to visit the detective but who would've guessed, she would find the golden egg.
Now, now, that conversation didn't sound legal...not in the slightest. I mean, cut? Nothing happened? No one will know?
Yoona let out a laugh! She couldn't be more obvious. For a cop...she isn't a good criminal.

-"Well, well, what is the midget up to?" Yoona asked in a low voice as she saw Sunny leave.

She shook her head and dispelled her thoughts. She looked at the flowers in her hand and smiled.
Now was the time to visit the detective, all other things do not matter. Yoona went inside the hospital, she hated these kinds of places usually and if it wasn't for Jessica there would be no way you would spot her here. Yoona walked around the hospital halls with a constant expression of disgust, the smell of sickness and death were her least favourite. She knocked on the door.

Jessica was thinking about Sunny, and what could it be that was wrong with her. Her thoughts also went to Yoona and to her recent actions. Particularly the ones from yesterday. Jessica remembered as Yoona swore and threatened the man in a low voice. He peed himself...is she that scary. Suddenly Jessica thought about the smile Yoona sometimes has...she isn't that scary...sometimes.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

-"Come in" Jessica said.

Suddenly a quite feminine figure came through and closed the door behind her. Jessica looked in front of her and rubbed her eyes.
Were those flowers?

-"Excuse me...but, who are you?" Jessica said as she looked at the girl.
 

-"Very funny Detective" Yoona said as she looked at Jessica and rolled her eyes.

-"Is that a dress?" Jessica asked.

-"It is, doesn't it look gorgeous on me?" Yoona said as she smiled and turned for Jessica to see.

Jessica was quite mesmerized actually, Yoona looked...beautiful.
She had a white summer dress down to her knees, her legs were beautiful and her skin was just....wow. She had straightened her hair more than usual and tied it in a ponytail, her make up was perfect. She looked like an angel actually.

Yoona put her hand on Jessica's jaw and pushed it up.

-"Close it" Yoona said as she let out a laugh.

-"Yah! Who said you can touch me?" Jessica let out.

-"Oh believe me detective...it's a lot more easier now that you don't have one arm" Yoona said as she walked up to the bed.
 

Her face was inches from Jessica and she had this small mischievous smile on her face.
Jessica tried¨not to look into her eyes so she looked up.

-"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

-"Oh, nothing" Yoona said.

Yoona climbed on top of the bed, she sat on top of Jessica's lap as she was sitting agains the headboard.

-"How is it?" Yoona said as she passed her hand over Jessica's arm not touching it.

-"It hurts a bit, nothing I can't handle" Jessica said as she was still not looking at Yoona, she was looking to the side.

Yoona moved her hips a bit. 

-"You can't face me detective?" Yoona asked.

-"No..." Jessica said.

-"Why?" Yoona asked.

-"I don't know" Jessica answered.

Yoona grabbed Jessica's chin and turned her face towards her she leaned down and planted a peck on her lips.

-"I'm sorry Sica, I won't let anyone else hurt you anymore" Yoona said as she got up and left.

Jessica was left dumbfounded with hanged open.