Betrayal

Wicked Game

 

 

 

The that the now long gone Hong Man had called was getting out of the cab. And Jong Eun opened the door. He was expecting her, watching from the window to see when she came by. Opening the door she gave him a slight bow and a peck on the cheek.

 

-"Let's have some fun honey" She said as she came inside past him.

 

She felt the strange and heavy atmosphere. She looked at the apartment and then at Hong Man who was loonking at her with a peaceful expression.

It seriously didn't match...something was not right here.

 

-"This is your apartment?" She asked.

 

-"Well. No, it's my friends but...he's on vacation" He said.

 

-"Afraid to take me to your real house? You have wife no?" She said.

 

-"I had...more or less" He said.

 

-"I see. You want some discretion" She said.

 

-"Yes...let's say I want that. Now...let's go upstairs" He said with a small grin on his expression.

 

They got up the stairs and still Layla, or must we say Kim Shin Hye a college student doing this to pay for her studies, was feeling the heavy pressure.

As they came inside the bedroom they both sat on the edge of the bed. She was looking at him.

 

-"Give me your handbag...please" He said with a weird expression of happiness on his face.

 

She felt that the question was weird but having worked on this for quite a while, weird was just her breakfast by now.

 

-"Here" She said as she handed it over to him.

 

-"Can I?" He said as he glared the handbag.

 

-"Sure" She said.

 

Suddenly he opened the handbag and started going through her things and then he started smelling her handbag. Trully weird...

 

-"I'll just go to the bathroom" She said with a slightly strange smile.

 

She left him and the handbag.

As he seemed to be in a trance, he suddenly woke up.

He looked for her...bathroom eh?

He followed her, as she went inisde the bathroom she looked at the mirror. What the day was this...who the hell was this creep?

-"Ahhhhh!" She screamed as she saw the corpse...Hong Man, poor Hong Man left dead and sat on the toilet.

 

He locked her from the outside...she tried to get out but the door was locked, she screamed and screamed tried to budge the door but there didn't seem to be any hope for her.

Slowly he walked to the kitchen, he opened several drawers until he found them....knifes. Taking the biggest one he could find he walked back to the bathroom.

He didn't even unlock and open the door he just started stabbing the fragile door.

She was leaning against the door when a 8 cm blade passed an inch away from her face, seeing it on the corner of her eye she just pushed herself away from the door.

 

-"Stop, Stop, please stop" She screamed.

 

He stabbed the door multiple times, kicking it and punching it. The door was already half gone. She was courageous and ran foward, managing to somehow slip her arm through and unlocking the door without getting stabbed, she ran to ground floor he was following closely.

As she went outside the house several police cars were there. He saw them...he let go of the knife and panicked, going back inside and closing the door.

 

Jessica arrived and got out of the car she looked to her left...a girl was being helped.

Jessica opened the door at the back. And he's wife came out.

 

-"I need you to speak to him...if it's you...he'll come" Jessica said.

 

-"I don't think I can..." She said.

 

-"Be strong" Seohyun said.

 

-"I'll come in with you" Seohyun said.

 

As she went inside she saw him...sitting on the floor with his hands to his head. As if thinking of the consequences of what he had just done.

 

-"Honey..." She said.

 

-"I'm sorry...I'm sorry but...I just couldn't, I couldn't see you with him anymore, it was sickening" He said.

 

-"You gross me, to know that everyday that I slept beside you, you had been tainted by that *******" He said.

 

-"Where is he now?" She asked.

 

-"Upstairs..." He said.

 

He noticed Seohyun coming in.

 

-"You can take me away" He said peacefully at Seohyun.

 

-"Very well, you have the right to remain silent, everything you say can be used against you in a court of law and for prosecution matters" Seohyun said.

 

-"I know my rights" He said.

 

Seohyun took him outside where Jessica was looking, leaning on her car.

His wife went upstairs and saw...Hong Man lifeless...she couldn't take it...the man she loved had been killed.

She ran dowstairs and grabbed the closes thing she could find...and it was a hammer. Hong Man was putting up some paintings that she herself had given him.

She ran after them. She pulled her arm behind and then foward. She his head with it... a blood splatter on Seohyun's face and on her face. Not happy that he was still standing she him again and again...until he was lifeless. By the time Jessica stopped her with the help of other officers...it was already too late for him...he had died...victim of his own actions.

 

Jessica sat on her office.

 

-"Boss" Seohyun said.

 

-"Yes?" Jessica said.

 

-"Everything okay?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Yeah" Jessica answered as she was still in thought.

 

As Seohyun left Jessica's phone rang. It was Yoona.

Jessica rejected it...

She thought and that's when it came to her...she remembered what Yoona said.

 

-"Who told you it was a knife?" 

 

 

She ran out of her office and went to her car in the direction of Yoona's house.

She went inside the building and to Yoona's door. As she was getting closer she saw Yoona leaving, she hid on one of the passages to the stairs. She heard the elevator arrive and Yoona getting on it and then leaving. Sneaking out to see if the coast was clear she saw no one.

She went to Yoona's door and picked the locks...she went inside and closed the door.

She walked to Yoona's deks and that's when she saw it...the letter opener...something as simple as that was what killed Kwon Yuri and now Jessica was sure...this was the murder weapon.

She heard Yoona coming back she hid on the bathroom as Yoona passed to the living room. Slipping out and opening the apartment door she called her.

 

-"Hey" Jessica called.

 

-"And so you're thinking of runnning away with my treasure? Don't you think I knew?" Yoona said.

 

-"I don't care if you knew" Jessica said as she ran out.

 

Yoona ran after her. Jessica ran as fast as she could in the direction of the Han river which wasn't too far from Yoona's apartment.

She stopped at the railing.

 

-"No!" Yoona screamed as she saw Jessica threatening to throw away the letter opener.

 

-"Why no?" Jessica said.

 

-"This is the murder weapon isn't it" Jessica said.

 

-"Yes...but you can't throw it away" Yoona said with a worried expression.

 

Jessica lowered her arm just a little bit more.

 

-"No, stop it! I'll kill you if you do that" Yoona said.

 

-"You'll what?" Jessica said as she lowered her arm.

 

-"No!" She screamed again.

 

-"You'll ****ing leave me alone, I don't care if you killed her or not, just get the hell away from me now...I'm not your project" Jessica said.

 

-"To you I'm no one and do me a favor and don't call" Jessica said as she throwed the letter opener on the floor and left.

 

Yoona walked to it, she collapsed as she grabbed it. Her precious treasure, the only proof that she was someone more...that she was more than just her skills.

 

-"You're evil!" Yoona screamed.

 

-"So don't chase me" Jessica said as she left.

 

-"**** you detective....**** **** ****!!!" Yoona screamed as she kicked the railing.

 

-"What?! Quit? Who's going to quit....? I'll make you quit, I'll make you quit life!!!" Yoona screamed as she left.

 

Jessica went inside her apartment...so empty, as always.

She opened the fridge...nothing to eat. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

 

-"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

 

-"Let's eat" Tiffany said as she showed a bag with what it seemed to be chinese,

 

They both sat on the table and ate...they talked about many things about their work and their lives after they broke up.

Tiffany explained how she met Taeyeon.

 

Suddenly Jessica looked at her seriously.

 

-"Why are you here? Where's Taeyeon?" Jessica asked as she sat on the couch...

 

-"It doesn't matter" Tiffany said.

 

-"What?!" Jessica said.

 

Tiffany walked over to Jessica and sat on her legs. She kissed her neck and chest. Then her lips.

 

-"I've missed you" Tiffany said.

 

-"I've missed you too but..." Jessica was saying.

 

-"Just don't speak...anymore...just do this...for me" Tiffany said.

 

Jessica hugged Tiffany tight and carried her over to the bedroom the both of them kissing she closed the door...