Goodbye

Wicked Game

Yoona had sooner than later sneaked out of the institution. As much as she wanted to kill her guard, she pitied the guy and simply sneaked past him.
She had changed into some clothes and got a disposable phone. She was sure that sooner than later Hyoyeon would know of her escape.
She used her phone to contact Krystal. She and Jessica were meeting her here. She had a proposal to make to Jessica.
Yoona breathed in deeply as she stood on top of a building in downtown Seoul.
Surely...freedom tasted better. She thought.
The door to the rooftop opened. Yoona turned around and smiled.
Two people were walking towards her.
Jessica and her new found sister Krystal. Yoona smiled sweetly.
Jessica rubbed her eyes. Was this really Yoona?
She walked towards her and hugged her even with her arm still across her chest.
She kissed her multiple times and lovingly, passionately.
They shared a deep kiss.
Krystal just stood there a hand covering her smile.
Yoona let go of Jessica and looked over at Krystal who gave her an immediate 90º bow.
Yoona patted Krystal's head.


"Nice to see you kid" She said.

Jessica suddenly punched Yoona's stomach.

"Augh" She let out.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"You have many things to explain to me" Jessica said.

"Who is this? How does she know you and why does she say she's my sister?" Jessica let out.

Yoona let out a deep sigh. She looked over at Krystal.
Krystal smiled.

"I...I don't even know where to start" Yoona said.

"She wants to say that when she met you, it wasn't a coincidence that she actually planned it" Krystal let out straightforwardly.

"Yah!" Yoona said as she looked at her and jokingly threatened her.

Jessica just looked at the two.
slightly agape. She didn't know what to say.

"It was on purpose?" Jessica said.

"Well, no and yes" Yoona said.

"I knew about Krystal because...because I used to work for the same person that's after us now, that's also how I knew about the gangs and about Sunny" Yoona said.

"I once overheard a coversation that mentioned you and Krystal...and so I guess I put 1+1 together once I saw your pictures side by side"

"You're pretty alike both of you" Yoona said.

"What conversation?" Jessica said.

"I...I can't tell you about it right now..." Yoona let out as she looked down.

Jessica looked at her speechless.

"Remember Yuri?" Yoona suddenly let out cutting the silence.

Jessica looked at her and nodded twice.

"Not really my friend...she was, a lackey of the person that's hunting down Krystal"

"She killed her to protect you" Krystal said.

"She's a psycho but she's a behaved psycho" Krystal said as she smiled.

Yoona gave stuck her tongue out at Krystal.

Jessica fell backwards on her bottom, she just sat on the ground for a while one arm across her chest and one hand on her forehead.
She seemed deep in thought.
The two other girls looked at her.
Yoona signaled Krystal to stay silent.

"And who is this mysterious person?" Jessica said.

"Why does she want to hunt us down?" Jessica asked.

"Why didn't I know I had a sister?" Jessica asked.

"The mysterious person is Kim Hyoyeon...she's a crime boss and you'll probably never heard of her because, she's that deep in the shadows always in the background" Yoona said.

"She's notable for keeping the city's gangs...on point" Yoona said.

"She had a good instrument to do it..."

"You" Jessica said.

"Yes" Yoona said as she looked up.

"The reason why she wants to hunt you down...I don't know"

"Then why are you protecting Krystal?" Jessica said.

"I don't know...she's like you, I can't kill her" Yoona said.

"No matter how much I try to turn my killing intent towards her, I can't do it" Yoona said as she sighed.

She looked at Krystal and smiled.

"So, I sent her away and put her in a place no one would find her, I finished my last jobs for Hyoyeon and left" Yoona said.

"But it wasn't that simple?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't that simple. It was sooner than later that Hyoyeon found out about my betrayal, so I had...to help other crime bosses gain some ground on her, so she would be distracted enough not to chase me or Krystal" 

"Unfortunately she turned her attention elsewhere...you" Yoona said as she looked at Jessica.

"Yuri"

"So, unnie killed her" Krystal said.

Jessica nodded...

"So...what now?" Jessica said.

Yoona kneeled in front of her as she sat on the ground. Her face close to Jessica's.

"Now we have to leave" Yoona said.

"C'mon, let's run away, let's leave all this, I'll make sure they can't follow us" Yoona said.

Jessica looked down.

"I can't" Jessica said.

Yoona was startled but not really surprised.

"You want to know about your past don't you?" Yoona said.

Jessica nodded as she looked at Krystal.
She got up.

"I have to find out where this kid came from and what not" Jessica said.

"I also have to protect her for a while"

"You know don't you..." Yoona let out.

"That you can't stay...I know that" Jessica said as she felt something flow to her eyes.

Yoona grabbed her by the waist.
She kissed her neck and then her lips.

"I love you" Yoona said as she let go of her and walked towards the rooftop door.

She left without looking back, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sure unnie will be okay" Krystal said.

"After all, she's a psycho" She let out.

Jessica chuckled at her remark.

"I guess that's right"

"So where do we start?" Krystal let out.