Monsters

Wicked Game

"We start on trying to understand who the hell are you" Jessica answered.

Krystal looked at Jessica in disbelief.

"You still don't believe I'm your sister?" Krystal let out.

"I do and I don't" Jessica said.

"Put yourself in my shoes you've lived for years believing you're an only child and suddenly someone decides to come into your life and say they are their sister" Jessica let out.

Krystal was silent and looked at her. She looked down.

"You're right" Krystal let out.

Jessica looked at Krystal, she felt bad for her, it must also not be easy for her to come look for her, even with Yoona's help. She patted Krystal's head.

"Let's go, we need some answers" Jessica said.

"Where are we going?"

"To meet my parents" Jessica said.

"But our parents..." Krystal wanted to speak.

"I said, my parents" Jessica let out.


Yoona stopped the car at the airport's parking lot. She grabbed the backpack on the passenger seat and left for the boarding gate, she was most careful about the authorities. She dyed her hair blonde and wore blue contacts, she also dressed more like a celebrity, if she looked like one they wouldn't ask so many questions.
She went through, she got inside the plane and sat down. She looked at the city one last time. A tear streaming down her face.
Only Jessica has this effect on her.

"Dear Passengers, the flight to Berlin, Germany takes about 8 hours..." 

Yoona looked outside.



"What the do you mean you lost her!" Hyoyeon said as she threw the cup of pens on her desk at the man in front of her.

"You incompetent tard, that's what you are" Hyoyeon said as she glared him inches away.

The man was not happy, and he showed it even if for seconds he glared her.

"Don't glare at me you bastard" She said as she knee kicked his stomach, he bent over and she kicked his head.

He fell on the floor, he passed out. Hyoyeon reached for a baseball bat next to her desk.

"You , , ing bastard, !" She said as she beat him lifeless.

"You!" She said as she pointed at the guy behind.

"Take this thrash out of here" 

Sooyoung stepped inside the office, she saw the man being dragged outside.

"They lost her...they ing lost her" Hyoyeon said.

"You, aren't you the chief of police?!"

"Of the homicide unit" Sooyoung spoke calmly.

"Incompetent bastards all of you!" Hyoyeon said as she sat down on her chair and looked up.

She was silent for a while before looking at Sooyoung.
Sooyoung suddenly walked up to her and pointed her gun to her head. She glared her as she took the safety off and loaded the gun.

"Don't play games with me, don't insult me" Sooyoung let out.

"The only reason I'm doing this is because I want Jessica to be safe"

"You said you could keep her safe from that psychopath"

"You said she wants to kill her"

Sooyoung's hand started trembling. Hyoyeon was peacefully looking at her.

"You're not even afraid to die"

"Monster" Sooyoung said as she put the gun back.

"Find and keep Jessica safe, and our deal will be done" Sooyoung said.

"I can only turn a blind eye for so long" Sooyoung let out.

Sooyoung came out of the building. She got inside her car. Seohyun was on the passenger side.

"I need you to track Jessica..." Sooyoung said.

"Boss..."

"I know you keep contact with her...she trusts you"

"I...don't trust Hyoyeon"

"She's a criminal" 

"I may have chosen the worse of the two evils..." Sooyoung said.

Seohyun looked at her.


Jessica stopped the car in a neighbourhood on the outskirts of the city.
It was an old house. She got out of the car with Krystal following her suite.
She opened the outside gate and got inside an older lady was tending to the garden and a old man was reading the newspaper under a tree.
The man was the first to look at Jessica. He smiled and got up, he walked to Jessica and was surprised. His mouth was agape.
Jessica's smile died down right then.

"Honey!" He called.

The lady came and stood beside her husband, mouth agape aswell.

"So you found out" She said.

"Found out? Found out what?" Jessica asked.

"You're not our daughter...at least, not blood related" He said.

Jessica's legs felt like they were giving away, Krystal put a hand on her back straightening her.

"You don't remember us do you?" The lady asked Krystal.

"I do, you used to be our housekeepers" Krystal let out with a sweet smile.

"Housekeepers? What are you..." Jessica was saying but she passed out.

"Jessica!" Krystal let out.

"Jessi" Her mom let out.

"Bring some water" She said to the man.

"Jessica, Jessica"

What was this...where was she? What was this house? So big...
Where is this?