Nuts

Wicked Game

 

 

 

Jessica was gasping for hair with the phone on her hand as she looked at Sooyoung who was surprised.

-"Everything alright?" Sooyoung asked.

-"Yes, it's just...Tiffany" Jessica said.

-"Okay...just keep the fights out of the office please" Sooyoung said.

-"I will. I'll...go home now" Jessica said.

-"Okay" Sooyoung said.

Jessica put on her jacket and left the station.

 

 

Taeyeon looked seriously at Tiffany who was looking down on he food.

-"I heard it" Taeyeon said calmly.

-"Heard what?" Tiffany said.

-"When you said it...that, you still love her" Taeyeon said as she looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany dodged Taeyeon's gaze by looking to her side.

 

-"Is it true?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Don't do this Taeyeon" Tiffany said.

-"Do what?! I'm just making a ****ing simple question and yet...you can't even give me a straight answer!" Taeyeon said.

-"Just..." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand and smiled.

-"It's different with you, with you...I can...just be me, I don't have to feel closed by an imaginary cage" Tiffany said.

-"There's no invisibility cape...no...with you I'm there, I matter" Tiffany said.

-"I love you, but...you have to understand, me and Jessica were together for a long time, so I guess I'll always love her" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon sighed.

-"Okay" She said as she continued to eat.

 

 

 

Woo Jong Eun was a middle aged man, he had left the taxi business two years ago. He has been keeping it a secret from his wife, with whom he had...a decadent relationship. The truth is that just 2 days ago he spyed her phone while she was in the shower...he knew she was having an affair, he knew that faithfullness no longer existed in his marriage, and the truth is just that...he doesn't know when or why, but he thinks, he reminisces...a girl, a beautiful girl he met one night, in a park...was she dead? Now as he was sitting on his living room and lifelessly looking at his television...he doesn't know...did he kill her?

 

His wife, Song Jin Joo stepped inside the living room, she said some words but they were inaudible to him.
He looked at her and smiled, he extended his arm and gave her a box.

-"Happy birthday" He said as he smiled.

-"Oh my god, thank you" She said.

-"I was just complaining about how you never give me anything" She said as she smiled.

She opened the box and smiled.

Inside was a necklace, a diamond necklace.

-"Oh my...it looks, expensive" She said.

-"It wasn't, not for my beautiful wife" He said as he smiled.

They kissed each other, then they made out on the couch...and since a very long time...they had . Something that had truly been missing from their marriage.
 

 

 

He dropped her at a friend's party on their neighbourhood and then he once again lied to his wife.

-"I have to get to work" He said as he left.

Eyeing the man beside his wife.

Lee Hong Man, twenty two years old and...the one his wife had been cheating him with.
He knew perfectly she was having an affair with the kid. He grabbed his arm and whispered in Hong Man's ear.

-"I just gave her a good one tonight" He said as he mischievously smiled.

Hong Man was...aprehensive, he looked at him then at her.
Just what was all this?

Woo disappeared in the night as he left the party.


It was morning and someone just rang Jessica's doorbell. She got up lazily and opened the door,
Sooyoung stepped inside.

-"He woke up" She said.

And just those three simple words were enough to make Jessica's day a piece of ****.

-"What's he saying?" Jessica asked.

-"For now? Your name, he's been calling you...over and over again" Sooyoung said.

-"Do we have to worry about this?" Sooyoung said.

-"Worry about what?" Jessica asked.

-"About what he might say?" Sooyoung said.

-"No" Jessica answered straightforwardly.

-"Very well, anyways, you should come, we have another homicide" Sooyoung said.

-"Okay, I'll just take a quick shower" Jessica said.

Jessica showered and left together with Sooyoung.

 

This time was an alley, the body of the girl had been dumped. 
So...not the same ritualistic maniac?

 

Jessica wondered.
She got up.

-"What do you think?" Sooyoung asked.

-"I don't think it's the same person...I mean, the M.O is completely different" Jessica said.

-"Either that or..." Jessica was saying when her phone suddenly rang.

She looked at the screen...Yoona it read. She declined the call.

-"Or?" Sooyoung asked.

-"Something happened, something changed in his life" Jessica said.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona stood in front of the hospital...she smiled...a mischievous smile.
She stepped inside. She walked to the lockerooms.

-"Hey" A girl said as Yoona stepped inside.

-"You're new too?" She asked.

-"Yes, really nervous about my first day" Yoona said as she smiled.

-"Which are you in?" The girl asked.

-"Oh...psychiatrist" Yoona thought as she was laughing inside.

"They say I should visit one" Yoona thought as she smiled.

 

-"Ah, cool. Good luck" The girl said as she left.

Yoona then proceeded to bust open one of the lockers and taking some scrubs and a lab coat from within, she even found some glasses and like so she completed her disguise.

She walked calmly through the corridors. She looked ahead.
Seeing the police officer standing guard she entered a room to her right.
She took some of the alchool and poured it inside the thrash can, then taking a lighter from her pocket she set it on fire.
The fire alarm started to ring.
She walked to the room. The guard looked at her.

-"Could you help my coleagues with the evacuation?" Yoona asked.

-"Oh...why?" He said.

-"It's just that there are some people that are in streches or wheel chairs and we might need some help" Yoona said.

-"But...I have to take care of him" He said.

-"Oh...don't worry about that, I'll take care of him" Yoona said.

The guard left. Yoona smiled at his back as she stepped inside the room.

 

Yoona looked at the men on the bed. He was stilll unable to move...muscle atrophy is a *****.
She smiled at him. She walked over to him, grabbing his pillow, she put it against his face and pressed her whole body weight into it.

He squirmed and wiggled for a while. Finishing it all with a nice shake and a long sigh...the sound of death.
Just like music to her ears.
She smiled as she looked down on his dead expression.
Yoona took out a small bottle of alcohol she had kept and poured it over the man. She then threw the lighter and set him on fire.
She quickly left the room and ran to the emergency stairs.
She grabbed her phone and called Jessica.

 

 

Jessica was in her office now. She looked at the phone...it was Yoona. She thought maybe she could play her game now. She answered.

-"It's done" Yoona said.

-"What's done?" Jessica asked.

-"I killed him" Yoona said.

Jessica started thinking, who did Yoona kill, who was the only person that would benefit Jessica if he was dead?

-"What the **** did you do?" Jessica asked.

-"He woke up, he was calling your name....what do you think I did?" Yoona said.

-"Why the **** did you do that you psychopatic *****?!" Jessica screamed.
 

-"I did it for you" Yoona said as tears fell down her face, she was feeling the full force of Jessica's rage.

-"Just stay the **** away from my life, ****! ****! ****!" Jessica screamed as she kicked the file cabinet.

She just hung up the phone.

-"I did it for you...you *******!" Yoona screamed.