Trap

Wicked Game

 

 

 

As Jessica read the files in a coffee shop by the station she knew exactly what she had to do, she had messaged Seohyun to meet her here not long ago.
The black haired girl didn't take long to step inside the coffee shop and sit across her.
She smiled as she looked at the younger girl.

-"That smile of yours, you figured out how to catch him?" Seohyun asked.

-"Well, yes" Jessica said as she throwed the files in front of Seohyun.

-"Read" Jessica said with a grin.

-"I see, so you plan to use this against him?" Seohyun asked.

-"Well, of course" Jessica said as she smiled.

-"You want to set up a trap..." Seohyun said.

-"You read my mind" Jessica said as she smiled.

-"You do know what that means right?" Seohyun asked.

-"That I have to make myself a target" Jessica said.

-"It means that he can kill you, if you're not careful" Seohyun said.

-"And where did you get these?" Seohyun said.

-"A friend got them for me" Jessica said.

-"Some of the things that are here aren't even on our database" Seohyun said.

Jessica fetched the files.

-"As I said, a friend" Jessica said.

-"So what are you going to do boss?" Seohyun asked.

-"I'm going to set up the trap" Jessica said as she got up.

-"Go to the station, keep everything organized for me" Jessica said.

-"Anything else?"

-"Yeah, tell Sunny of the plan and have her stay in front of my house" Jessica said.

-"Very well" Seohyun said as she left.

Jessica got inside her car, she drove to the outskirts of the city. She went through the series of guarded gates, she got out of the car and walked to the doors.
She took a deep breath.
Ahhh, prison. Many people she arrested are probably here...she thought.
A lot of people that she arrested are here. She changed it.
Jessica had a high arrest rate. 
Not something that she was proud of...

She stepped inside the doors, the guard accompanied her to the visting room. She walked inside and sat across a table, a man sitting on the other side, with his hands and feet handcuffed.
Jessica looked at him and smiled slightly.

-"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

-"Mr. Lee Baek Sa" She said.

-"Yes, that's me" He said.

-"Liutenant Colonel of the ROKN" She said.

-"Yes" He said.

-"A shame to his country along with his efeminate son" She said bluntly.

He looked at her, his look was piercing.
She smiled.

-"Did I say something wrong?" She asked.

-"Your son is causing me trouble Baek Sa" She said.

-"What do I have to do with that?" He said.

-"I'm sure you've seen this but, you should watch again" She said as she showed him the video.

He eyed Jessica.

-"Kid's gone crazy" He said.

-"I think you know why he is doing this, I think you told him to do this" Jessica said as she looked at him.

-"Well I haven't" He said.

-"C'mon, Baek Sa, we both know that you did, I mean, after all he is used to do what daddy tells him, ever since you told him to sleep with you when he was 13" Jessica said.

-"We both know you've molested him, we both know you are the reason he went to the military and we both know that you are the reason he is doing this" Jessica said.

Baek Sa cleaned his throat. He looked at Jessica sternly.

-"Tell him to stop" Jessica said.

-"Why should I, he's an adult he should know when to stop..." He said.

Jessica got up annoyed, she kicked Baek Sa's chair he fell back and flat on the ground. Still handcuffed.
She looked at him and whispered in his ear.

-"I'm gonna tell these guys that you are a molester, that you're a pedo, do you know what they do to pedoes here? Oh! Wait, you're gonna tell me after you meet those two guys in the showers, don't catch the soap Baek Sa, don't catch the soap" She whispered in a mocking tone.

-"I'll call him! Okay? I'll call him" He said.

Jessica gave him a cellphone, disposable.

He called.

-"Listen to me kid, you need to stop, stop, okay...I need you to stop" He said.

-"He hung up" Baek sa said.

Jessica looked at Baek Sa.

-"I'll see you, someday" Jessica said as she got up and left the prison.

There were journalists outside.
She approached them.

-"Detective, Detective" They screamed.

-"What are the reasons behind these attacks on the police?" They asked.

Jessica looked at them and smiled.

-"Simple. Our killer has daddy issues and has probably developed a minor homouality that he has tried to hide by joining the army, I mean, people we are talking about someone who wet the bed and got scolded and beat up by his father until he was 16" She said as she got inside the car.



Sooyoung was watching all of it.

-"What the hell is she doing?" She said.

-"Making herself a target" Sunny said.

-"I can very much see that" Sooyoung said.

-"I hope she knows what she is doing" Sooyoung said.


As Jessica got inside the car, her phone started to ring, she picked it up.

-"Well said detective" Yoona said.

-"You, again?" Jessica said.

-"Are you sure you can keep yourself alive? He hates your guts now" Yoona said.

-"I know, that was the whole point of this exercise" Jessica said.

-"You're quite fearless" Yoona said.

-"I'll talk to you...later" Jessica said as she hung up.


Yoona was sitting inside an apartment. A man was laying down on the floor, tied and gagged. He was unconscious.
Yoona readied a sniper rifle and pointed it at a window in the building in front of her.