Why Did You Do It?

Wicked Game

 

 

 

-"Why do you want Jessica to come here?" Tiffany said.

-"Why are you here?" Tiffany said as she looked at Sunny.

Sunny looked at Tiffany.

-"I don't know, I need Jessica to be here!" Sunny said as she pulled a gun and pointed it at Tiffany who was sitting across the table.

Tiffany was surprised.

-"Look, let's calm down, I'm sure everything can work out" Tiffany said as she kept her looks on that gun.

-"It's over, everything is all over..." Sunny said as she put a hand to her head, the gun still pointing at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at Sunny closely, why was she wearing gloves? Wait..is that...?

-"That's Jessica's service gun" Tiffany said.

-"I know" Sunny answered.

-"How..." Tiffany was saying.

-"Did I know where to find it?" Sunny asked.

-"Well you see, I was Jessica's partner, I had to listen to her talking about your marital issues every single day, who do you think put up with her drunken rages? You? No,no sweetie, that was me" Sunny said.

-"I'm sorry to hear that" Tiffany said as she looked down.

-"I'm sorry to be poiting this gun at you, I don't mean any harm to you...but I can't have you calling the cops" Sunny said.

-"Why don't you put it down then? Let's talk calmly..." Tiffany said with a caring tone.

Sunny looked at her and for a moment she hesitated.

-"No! I can't" She said as she put both her hand on her head again.

-"Okay, okay, that's okay, let's just calm down" Tiffany said.

Suddenly the sound of tires screeching outside was heard. Sunny lost her focus for about a second, Tiffany took advantage and got up, swept her off her feet and pounced on her. They were both fighting.
Jessica got out of the car at the speed of the wind, she brought her gun with her and ran to the door. She kicked the door open and as she did...she heard that terrible sound. A gun went off. Jessica went inside the house and saw Tiffany laying on top of Sunny. Sunny pushed Tiffany over who rolled on herself, lifeless...
On the middle of the struggle, Sunny had pulled the trigger by accident...she had killled Tiffany with a shot to the stomach. She let go of the gun and ran, she jumped out of the window breaking the glass. Jessica fired three shots, two missed and one hit her on the shoulder. Jessica ran to Tiffany's lifeless body, her gun thrown away at the side. Jessica looked at the gun Sunny had used, that's her service gun, the one she left here...
She looked at Tiffany.

-"Jessi..." There was a faint whisper.

-"No, no, no, no..." Jessica said as tears streamed down her eyes.

-"This isn't happening, don't speak, you'll be alright" Jessica said.

-"You're lying..." Tiffany said.

-"Yes" Jessica said as she kept crying.

She grabbed Tiffany's hand.

-"In the end...it was still you, I still loved you, I was going to leave Taeyeon for you...there's a letter. On my bedroom" Tiffany said... as the strenght left her hand.

-"You can't go, I need you" Jessica said.

Tiffany let out a final smile.

-"You'll manage" She let out as her hand fell from Jessica's grasp before landing lifelessly on the floor.

-"No..." Jessica let out.

-"Come back, come back...please, come back" She said as she buried her face on Tiffany's neck....

Jessica just kept crying...what else could she do...?
Suddenly a thought crossed her mind. The last person to touch that gun, was her. She suddenly remembered Sunny wore gloves.
Jessica suddenly got up...someone has probably called the police, that midget Taeyeon isn't here. Did Sunny...try to frame her?
She shook her head. She cleaned the prints from the gun, she grabbed her gun and went to the bedroom, she found the letter Tiffany told her about on the nightstand, she grabbed it and left the house. She called the police herself from a phone booth and then got inside her car.
She drove aimlessly for hours before...without she realizing it herself stopping in front of Yoona's house...
Jessica left the gun in the car and walked inside the building, she got up and now...she was in front of Yoona's door...what was she doing here?
She knocked, lifelessly, no one could've heard that, and just when she was about to knock again...

-"Detective!" Yoona said as she looked at Jessica with a confused expression.

-"Help me..." Jessica said as she hugged Yoona.

Yoona just looked in front with a confused expression.

-"Come in" Yoona said.

She grabbed Jessica and helped her inside her apartment.

-"What happened? Did you catch Sunny?" Yoona asked as she sat Jessica on the couch while she sat on the floor in front of her.

-"Have you been crying?" Yoona asked.

Jessica cleaned her tears and shook her head.

-"Tiffany is dead" She let out bluntly.

Yoona opened her eyes in surprise...

-"What?!" Yoona said.

-"What happened?" Yoona asked as she gripped a pillow she had next to her tightly as if trying to control her anger.

-"Sunny, I caught her, after she killed Miryo, but then she ran away. She went to my house, I don't know the details but when I got there, Tiffany was shot in the stomach and she ran away through the window, I shot her, once I think, on the shoulder" Jessica said in a monotone. She was in shock.

Yoona gripped the pillow even more tightly, her hand turned white from all the strenght.

-"Where is she now?" Yoona asked.

-"I don't know, I have no idea, she...tried to frame me for the death of my girlfriend?" Jessica let out.

-"She did what?" Yoona asked,

-"The gun she used, it was a service gun I had left on my house, It was meant for emergencies, only if someone broke in or something like that, Sunny knew that because I told her, she knew me well" Jessica said.

-"I was the only person to ever touch that gun" Jessica said.

Yoona got up and throwed the pillow away, she put her hands to her head and scrambled her hair.

-"Aish!" Yoona let out.

-"Did you clean the prints?" Yoona asked.

Jessica just kept staring to blankly.

Yoona sat beside Jessica and shook her.

-"Sica, I know you're in shock now...but, I need you to bear with me" Yoona said as she looked into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica nodded. 

-"I cleaned it, I cleaned it and left the place" Jessica answered.

-"Okay, good" Yoona said.

-"Now, we need to catch that Sunny " Yoona said.

-"First Miryo now Sunny...But different from the other...this one will feel the full force of my vengeance" Yoona said as she paced around.

Jessica shook her head and dispelled her thoughts...

-"Why do you care?" Jessica asked bluntly.

-"Because she hurt you and I promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you...so she has to pay" Yoona said.

Jessica didn't say anything and just looked at Yoona.

-"That's Choi's car not yours, not good, she'll be looking for it" Yoona said as she looked through the window.

-"Okay, we're leaving, c'mon" Yoona said as she grabbed Jessica by the arm and helped her up.

Her right still across her chest, Yoona went inside the elevator and then inside the car.
She drove fast as fast as she could. Jessica looked through the window...she took Tiffany's letter out of her pocket...this was meant for Taeyeon? She should give it...
Tears...they started streaming down her face as she remembered Tiffany, all the things they went through, how their love was so beautiful...
Why? Why did Sunny kill her? She knew what Tiffany was to her...
Jessica promised...she would live long enough to see Lee Sunkyu, Sunny, dead, even if it was the last thing she would do...
Yoona looked to Jessica...
She knows those eyes, she has had them all her life, she can't let Jessica kill Sunny, or else Jessica can never live with herself...
She will kill Sunny for her...cause she loves her...