Finally

Wicked Game

 

 

 

Jessica drove as fast as she could to the docks. Her gun on the passenger seat, she looked at it one last time before she took the turn for the docks.
She was gonna do this, this was someone who had robbed her of her most precious thing in life, she had to pay, she had to die...
Sunny had betrayed her friendship and she had killed Tiffany. In a day she managed to ruin their partnership...
Jessica sighed one last time as she looked up...it was afternoon, the sun was still in the sky but strangely so were clouds making the day mildly gray...

-"It's gonna rain" Jessica heard as she got out of the car.

-"Yeah" Jessica said as she looked in front of her...there was Sunny.

-"Why did you do it?" Jessica said as she looked at Sunny, she leaned back on the hood of the car. The car keys were on the front door of Yoona's apartment...Jessica had already figured out that Yoona knew exactly what she was going to do. She still came anyways, in this car.

-"It was an accident...I never wanted to hurt her" Sunny let out.

-"I don't understand...Why would you even go there?" Jessica asked.

-"I needed to talk to you, but I...forgot you weren't there anymore, that's why I went there" Sunny said as she put her hands on her head.

-"Then she said, you weren't there, that you didn't lived there anymore so I told her to call you, she did" Sunny said.

-"She kept telling me to be calm, to put the gun down so we could speak, I told her I meant no harm"

-"We heard your car coming, I was distracted, she tried to go for my gun, we struggled...and that's when it happened" Sunny said, tears streaming...

She fell to her knees, a little drop of water fell on her face and seconds later...it was a downpour.

-"I'm sorry Jessica" She said as she looked at her.


Meanwhile...

-"Turn left" Yoona said.

-"Come on, faster" Yoon let out.

-"Okay, okay" Taeyeon answered.

Yoona reached for the backseat and pulled a sawed off shotgun.
She loaded it and looked at Taeyeon who was looking at opened.

-"You gotta do what you gotta do" Yoona said.



-"You're sorry?! You're sorry?!" Jessica screamed as she walked up to Sunny and took point at her head. Her arm still across her chest.

-"I should ing shoot you right here and now" Jessica let out, a tear escaping her left eye.

-"You killed her! You ing killed her!" Jessica said.

Sunny was looking down...
Suddenly she swept Jessica of her feet, Jessica with her arm injured could not recover in time and it was sooner than later that Sunny was now taking point at Jessica who was laying on her back on the tarmac and gravel. 

-"We were partners...and this is how we ended up...funny" Jessica let out.

-"Yeah...Kill me, I don't have anything else to live for..." Jessica said as she looked at Sunny.

Sunny's arm was shaking as she was pointing the gun. Jessica took advantage and kicked her arm and the gun away before swiftly gettin back up.
She pressed her weight by sitting on Sunny's stomach and punched her face, again and again and again and again...
Jessica looked up...Sunny's face was now a mess...
She breathed in deeply...
As she was about to get up Sunny rolled on her side and pushed her down, on Sunny's wrecked face she could see her two eyes...
Sunny pulled a knife she always carried in her ankle and stabbed Jessica in the stomach once.

-"Ahh!" Jessica let out a wail of pain.

Sunny threw the knife away and got up, she grabbed the gun...

-"I don't have anything to lose now, my money is gone, I killed Miryo, I killed Tiffany, if I kill you...what difference will it make?" Sunny said.

-"Sunny, no, you know that killing a cop is never a good thing to do" Jessica said.

-"It makes no difference anymore..." Sunny said.

Yoona had been watching the whole thing...she was bitting the collar of her shirt while recording the whole because Sunny had stabbed Jessica...she wanted to kill her so badly it was itching her whole being...but she had to wait for a confession and she just got it.

-"She hurt her...! , son of a !" Yoona let out in a low voice.

Taeyeon just looked at her...

-"Stay here" Yoona said to Taeyeon.


-"So you see Jessica I'm gonna shoot you now and then I'll disappear" Sunny said.

Yoona ran from where she was hiding. She ran as fast as she could she jumped on top of Sunny's car she shot once...
The shot hit Sunny's arm making her let go of the gun, then as she jumped off the car hood and she shot once again, hitting Sunny in the chest, making her fall to the ground beside Jessica...
Yoona walked up to Jessica and pulled her up and pushed her behind her.

-"Turn away!" Yoona demanded...

Jessica shivered as she was startled by Yoona's scream, she did what she was told.

Yoona looked at Sunny...

-"Who are you...wait, you are..." Sunny let out.

-"Why?" Sunny asked.

-"Because you hurt her...I made a promise, I keep my promises" Yoona let out.

She pointed the gun at Sunny who was strangely smiling.
A splatter was heard...
Jessica was going to turn around.

-"No!" Yoona let out as she stopped her.

-"Walk..."Yoona said in a caring voice.

Jessica was too shocked to do anything.

Yoona threw away her gun, she took Jessica in her arms bridal style and carried her away.
Jessica put her face in Yoona's neck she closed her eyes as hard as she could.

-"You're gonna be okay" Yoona said as she looked at Jessica and smiled.

She put her in the backseat of the car.
Then she looked at Taeyeon.

-"Take her to the hospital, don't mention she's a cop, tell them someone tried to mug her and stabbed her" Yoona said.

-"Now, go!" Yoona said.

Taeyeon got inside the car.

-"Wait..." Jessica said.

-"She's calling you" Taeyeon said.

Yoona opened the door and crouched so Jessica could see her.
Yoona gave her the recording she had with Sunny's confession.

-"You have a recording, you have a witness...time to go back to detecting, Detective" Yoona said.

-"What now?" Jessica said as the syrens could be heard coming closer.

-"Don't worry, I'll manage" Yoona said.

Jessica pulled Yoona's collar and kissed her deeply...
Yoona smiled.

-"Go!" She told Taeyeon as she closed the door.

Yoona watched as the car disappeared in the distance.

She grabbed Sunny's body, her face mangled...Yoona had shot her in the head.
She threw her body inside her car. She then threw Sunny's car along with her body inside the river.
Yoona put the guns she and Jessica used in the car she left for Jessica, it was actually one of Miryo's crews cars.
She poured the gasoline and lit it. She left...
The car exploding in the distance...
The rain pouring down...but for Yoona...today was a good day.
She let out her crazed laugh...