Plan

Wicked Game

 

 

 

Yoona was sitting down a glass on the table in front of her, she was in a coffee shop at the mall she had promised to meet Taeyeon.
She saw her at the distance, her small frame walking in short small steps, she came inside the coffee shop and sat on the table, across Yoona.
She looked at her and didn't say anything. Yoona calmly looked at her.

-"Where's Jessica?" Taeyeon asked bluntly.

-"She's not here" Yoona answered, her face expressionless.

-"Tell me where she is" Taeyeon demanded.

-"No" Yoona answered calmly.

-"This is her fault! I want to know where she is!" Taeyeon let out.

Yoona slapped Taeyeon and threw the water in glass at her face.
She looked around, everyone was looking at both of them...
That's when Yoona did...that face, the face she does when she isn't Im Yoona anymore.

-"Run along...nothing to see here" She said.

Everyone got back to their affairs.
Yoona opened her eyes widely and looked at Taeyeon.

-"Now that your stupidity is behind our backs let's start talking about what matters, you see miss Kim I wasn't raised as a person of patience, when people or things don't do what I want, when I want...well..." Yoona let out a small giggle.

-"They tend to disappear, and I mean, you're small, cute and all, I'd hate to see you disappear, your small stature would make it easier for me though" Yoona said as she smiled brightly at Taeyeon.

-"You're a ing Psycho" Taeyeon let out as she looked at Yoona with a shocked expression.

-"Well, I'd like to consider me normal, you are the freak to me miss Kim, you are the Psycho to me" Yoona said calmly.

-"It's all a matter of...perspective" She said as she looked outside.

-"Now that we've got things settled down, let's go for a walk" Yoona said as she got up.

Taeyeon got up and followed her.
Yoona walked calmly, Taeyeon was walking beside her.

-"What happened?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Good question" Yoona said.

-"Let's just say that...Sunny, she got involved with the wrong people, she panicked and idiotically ended up doing this" Yoona said.

-"The people she got involved with...I already took care of them" Yoona said.

Taeyeon opened her eyes widely and looked at Yoona...

-"Yes, it's exactly what you're thinking" Yoona said.

Taeyeon kept mum and didn't say a word.

-"Long story short...Sunny got involved with someone that gave me trouble a few years ago, because she was indebted to this person she was stealing money from the cops to give to that person. In the end Sunny grew tired and killed her. That was actually helpful for me, I went to that warehouse and killed the major group members then I blew up the place. But Sunny, she got a headstart from Jessica, she went to your place and demanded that Jessica went there, unfortunately by my guess Tiffany tried to fight with Sunny and in the fight got shot...
Sunny killed Tiffany, she may not have done it on purpose, but she did it"

Taeyeon just looked at Yoona.

-"Now she has to pay" Yoona said.

-"I thought...it was Jessica's fault" Taeyeon said as she looked down.

-"Sure it could be, but isn't that the easy way out? I mean, Tiffany knew exactly what she was getting into when she got together with a cop" Yoona said.

-"I guess you're right" Taeyeon said.

-"So why did you call me here...isn't the police working on it?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Sunny, she tried to frame Jessica, she shot Jessica with her service gun" Yoona said.

-"I told her to get rid of the damm thing!" Taeyeon said as tears came to her eyes again.

-"So that means the police thinks Jessica killed her?" Taeyeon asked.

-"You're smart" Yoona said.

-"Yes, so, I want a confession from her" Yoona said.

-"What are you planning to do?" Taeyeon said.

-"Nothing actually, you and me will be here for another hour, until Jessica needs us" Yoona said.

-"What?!" Taeyeon said.

-"You'll see" Yoona said calmly.


Jessica opened her eyes. Where was this place, this isn't Yoona's house anymore...
Or at least not the one she knows...
Yoona took her somewhere. Jessica walked to the window...she looked outside. This was downtown, she looked around, this was only the living room and it was as big as her place, she started walking she opened door after door. Bedrooms, bathrooms, there was an interior pool?! A sauna, a gym, a game room.
How big was this place? Jessica looked outside again. Judging by the landscape, this was the last floor of this building...does that mean, Yoona bought the whole floor? Yoona was rich? Or maybe she robbed banks for fun?
Anything is possible with her.

Jessica got back to the living room and sat on the couch again. She looked up.
Tiffany was dead, Sunny killed her. Her best friend killed the person she had ever loved the most.
This was something out of a horror movie perhaps. Jessica looked at the floor and furrowed her brow, where could Sunny be now?
Jessica grabbed the remote and the massive TV.

The news?
-"A warehouse of supposedly proeminent and recently killed gang leader Miryo has been burned to the ground"
 Jessica looked at the TV with her eyes wide open.
Did Sunny did this too? No...
The money was there, so no, she wouldn't have burned the whole place...
She needed that money it was her way out and if that's gone, that means, Sunny is lost, she doesn't know what to do.
Jessica grabbed her phone...wait...no.
Sooyoung probably tapped her phone. She grabbed Yoona's land line and called.

It rang for a while, and someone picked up.

-"Hello?" Sunny answered broken on the other side.

-"Sunny..." Jessica muttered.

-"Jessica?! Look, I...didn't mean to but she threw herself at me, I didn't mean to do it" Sunny said.

-"If you were having trouble with Miryo why didn't you tell me?" Jessica asked.

Sunny didn't answer.

-"She said she'd kill you..." She finally answered.

-"Did you burn the place?" Jessica asked.

-"What? No, that wasn't me" Sunny said.

-"Because you needed that money right?" Jessica said bluntly.

-"You never seize to amaze me...yes, that's right" Sunny answered.

-"Why don't we meet, let's talk about it maybe there's a way out" Jessica said.

-"Meet me at the docks...in an hour" Sunny said as she hung up.


Yoona pulled the earphone from Taeyeon's ear. 

-"Ahh, the magic of the 21st century" Yoona let out.

-"They're gonna meet?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Jessica wants to kill Sunny...and Sunny she wants to tie up loose ends" Yoona said.

-"So they want to kill each other?" Taeyeon said.

-"Yes, but I'm gonna kill Sunny, because...she hurt Jessica, I promised Jessica I wouldn't let her get hurt" Yoona said.

Taeyeon looked at Yoona.
How can someone like her say such words...she's a psychopath...