No

Wicked Game

 

 

 

Jessica put hand to her back pocket she quickly pulled out something, the sound of clasping metal was heard. Yoona was now bound to the shelves behind her by one hand. Yoona looked deeply into Jessica's eyes with a smile on her face and an expression of peacefulness.

-"Getting kinkier detective" Yoona said as she smiled.

-"In your dreams" Jessica said as she cleaned her tears.

-"And here I thought I had finally won you" Yoona said.

-"I'm not a prize to be won" Jessica said.

-"And yet you like to be treated as one by her..." Yoona said as she narrowed her eyes.

-"By who?" Jessica asked.

-"Tiffany" Yoona said.

-"I thought I told you not to mention her" Jessica said as she grabbed Yoona's neck.

-"Did you? I suffer from amnesia sometimes..." Yoona said as she used her free hand to release Jessica's grip on her neck and pull her close to her.

Jessica's face inches away from hers. She put Jessica's arm over her shoulder.

-"What's wrong detective...having soft spots?" Yoona asked.

-"What?! Of course not..." Jessica said.

-"What do you say to the person who saved your job?" Yoona said.

-"Nothing" Jessica said bluntly.

Yoona bit her neck lightly.

-"Auch!" Jessica let out.

-"What the hell are you doing...carnivore" Jessica said.

-"And you're my only prey" Yoona said.

-"Ugh!" Jessica said as she tried to release herself from Yoona, but she was clasping her close.

-"What do you say?" Yoona asked.

-"Than...thank you" Jessica said stuttery.

-"See, that's not hard" Yoona said.

-"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

-"I wanted to see you" Yoona said.

Jessica furrowed her brow and looked at Yoona seriously.

-"What?" Jessica said.

-"Im Yoona...we don't have that kind of relationship...in fact, I hate you" Jessica said seriously.

-"You do?" Yoona said as she pulled Jessica closer.

-"Well I hate you too" Yoona said as she pulled her arm down, she had opened the handcuffs and now she was leaving, calmly.

-"Leave me alone" Jessica said calmly.

-"Sure, do you want me to leave you alone?" Yoona said as she laughed.

Yoona left.

Jessica sat lifelessly on the desk.

-"Boss?" Seohyun called.

-"Yes?!" Jessica said surprised.

-"Aren't you going home?" Seohyun asked.

-"Yes" Jessica said.

She looked at the handcuffs on the floor. She put a hand on her neck.
Im Yoona...



Jessica was laying down on her bed, she had been sleeping so fine, until her phone started to ring. 
She picked it up.

-"Hello" Jessica answered.

-"You might want to look at the tv" Sooyoung said.

Jessica the tv.

"The man as made revindications on the latest series of a attacks to the police, stating that he wants his father freed from prison and the laws on soldiers changed..." 

-"Laws on soldiers?" Jessica asked.

-"Just come to the station first we'll talk about it" Sooyoung said.

Jessica hung up. She got up and walked to the bathroom, she got ready and left.




Jessica stepped inside Sooyoung's office.

-"Hey" Sooyoung said.

-"Hey"

-"Here" Sooyoung said as she showed Jessica a video.

Jessica looked at it, she watched it. A man was claiming fault on the attacks made to the police and stated.

"If the laws on soldiers aren't changed and my father isn't released a police officer is going to die every 24 hours"

-"Did we identify him yet?" Jessica asked.

-"Well yes..." Sooyoung said.

-"Then?" Jessica said.

-"Then, it's complicated" Sooyoung said,

-"Laws on soldiers stuff?" Jessica asked.

-"Yes" Sooyoung said.

-"What does he mean by that?" Jessica said.

-"His name is Lee Yoon Guk, he's father is Lee Baek Sa ex-marine convicted of 4 crimes of aggravated assault" Sooyoung said.

-"He's wearing a naval uniform..." Jessica said.

-"We already got in contact with the navy a team has already been sent to check his place...I was going there now" Sooyoung said.

-"Let's go" Sooyoung said as she left.

Jessica and Sooyoung got inside the car.


They looked at the apartment building. Jessica and Sooyoung got out of the car.
Jessica looked at Seohyun who was also there, the three girls watched as SWAT raided the building.
Jessica looked at Sooyoung then at the building, it didn't make sense, why did he came public, didn't he knew they would locate him?

-"Wait! No, Sooyoung, call them off, call them off!" Jessica said.

Sooyoung was about to radio but the door to his apartment was open...
Boom...I guess is the best way to describe what happened next, it was a trap he had rigged his apartment with explosives...

Sooyoung and Jessica sat down in Sooyoung's office.

-"4 dead and 12 wounded" Sooyoung said.

Jessica looked down lifeless...this guy needed to be caught.