The Wedding Part 2.

Of PenPals and Cows

----------------------------------- 

“Jonghyun.

Before I met you, I was scared. I was scared of the world and I was lost.

I was so lost and then I looked up one day, and there you were, grinning down at me, offering me your hand and you pulled up from the pit I was drowning in. I still remember that day you sat next to me during lunch, and even though you could hear all the whispers, you still spoke to me, about your brothers, about your plans for the weekend, about whatever you could think of.

We’ve been through so many ups and downs, but you’ve never left my side, and I’m so thankful to have you in my life. You’ve brought out the best in me.  

I promise to never let you go, to always love you as much as I love you now, please be mine forever and always.”

Jonghyun looked at Kibum with teary eyes and smiled.

“Kibum.

You are the angel in my life. My loud and lively angel. When I saw you for the first time, I wanted you so badly. I wanted to wrap you up and hide you from the world. The world has treated you harshly but you survived it and I am so proud of you and I am so proud to call you mine.

I’m so incredibly lucky to have you in my life, you make so happy, and there is never a dull moment in our lives. You’re so kind hearted, you treat me, my brothers, our friends with so much love and care, and I can’t believe someone like you exists.

Kibum, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Jonghyun said, tears spilling from his eyes. Kibum laughed shakily, tears also spilling.

“I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss each other.”

Jongdae looked at his brother and brother in law, before bursting into tears. Minseok, who was sat beside him, pulled him into his embrace and let the younger boy cry, as he ran his fingers through his hair to calm him down.

----------------------------------- 

The wedding was beginning to come to an end, with the party just about to begin.

“Everyone! Can I have your attention please?” hollered Jongdae over the loud music.

The music died down, and Jongdae cleared his throat, speaking into the mic and turned towards Kibum and Jonghyun who were sat at the centre table. 

“Time for the best man’s speech, actually both Jongdeok and I were supposed to deliver this speech but he’s too shy so I guess you’re stuck with me.” Jongdeok popped his head up from the buffet table and waved, causing the audience to laugh.

“Jonghyun hyung. What can I say about him? If I were to describe in one word, I would say, dependable.”

“He has always been the big brother, any boy would wish he had,

A big brother who never once got angry at us, a big brother who wiped our tears away. A big brother who made us and everyone around him happy.

He is an inspiration to us all. Life hasn’t been easy for him, it has thrown the worst thing any one person can go through, yet he rose from the ashes and held his head high and went against the bad in the world. He taught us how to stand up for ourselves and he taught us how to forgive and forget. He taught us that life goes on, but we live on forever. Our memories and our impact.

Jonghyun hyung, I’m so proud to call you my brother.

Kibum hyung, thank you for always being by his side, thank you for loving him and I’m proud to call you my brother too.

To the happy couple!” Jongdae raised his glass in the air, and the audience followed, toasting Jonghyun and Kibum with happiness.

“Now let’s get this party started!” yelled Jongdae, cueing the DJ to turn the music back up again.

The guests cheered loudly, and Kibum pulled Jonghyun to his feet, heading to the dance floor first.

The music blared, drinks were passed around, and everyone was in high spirits.

----------------------------------- 

Jongdae danced. Danced with Jonghyun, with Kibum, with his best friends. This was the happiest he felt since he confessed his feelings for Minseok and he couldn’t have felt any happier than he currently was. The memory of this moment was one he would keep forever, he was with his loved ones, and he was far from the Jongdae he used to be; shy, closed off and unhappy.

“Jongdae!” Baekhyun screamed from across the dance floor.

“Jongdae, come over here!”

Laughing, Jongdae jogged over to where a tipsy Baekhyun was clutching onto an equally tipsy Chanyeol.

As soon as Baekhyun spotted Jongdae, he immediately latched onto the other, all the while still clinging onto Chanyeol.

“Jongdaeeee, when are you gonna ask Minseok to marry you?! I wanna go to another Kim wedding!” Baekhyun giggled.

“Yah! What are you saying!?” Jongdae yelped, causing Baekhyun to giggle more.

“I could say the same for you Baek, when are you gonna marry Chanyeol hmm?” Jongdae poked Baekhyun’s reddening cheeks who tried to hide his face into Chanyeol’s chest (Chanyeol was also red at Jongdae’s comment).

“Chanyeol-ah I love you!” Baekhyun let go of Jongdae and fell into Chanyeol. Jongdae decided the pair were being too gross and walked towards the food table, chuckling at his best friends’ antics.

----------------------------------- 

A while later, the music had quietened down, allowing the couples in attendance to slow dance with their significant others. Minseok searched for Jongdae, in hopes to join the other couples on the dance floor.

Spotting Jongdae by the food table with Jongdeok, he smiled and walked up to him, tapping the other on the shoulder to get his attention. Jongdae spun around at the contact, beaming when he saw Minseok.    

“Dance with me?”

Jongdae beamed, “Of course,” he said, taking Minseok’s outstretched hand into his own and followed him to the dance floor.

The pair gently swayed to the soft playing music, Minseok’s hands resting on Jongdae’s waist as Jongdae wrapped his arms around Minseok’s neck.

“I could stay like this forever.” Whispered Minseok into Jongdae’s ears, causing the poor boy to blush at his words. Jongdae replied by resting his forehead on the other’s shoulder, holding onto Minseok tighter.     

“Jongdae.”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Always and forever.”

----------------------------------- 

Hi guys! Firstly, I'm sorry for not updating for so long, life got busy and still is busy I guess
Techinically this chapter is the end (it's crap I know) BUT there will be an epilogue and a bonus chapter too so don't get your hopes up too much lol 
Thank you all for sticking by this story, even tho it took so long, you guys are wonderful ♥