Drunk Aliens

Of PenPals and Cows

-----------------------------------  

Minseok was happy. Today was the day. Picking up his gift, he set off to Chen's house. He smiled as he felt the small box in his pocket and practically skipped to his house. The area started to look more and more familiar as he skipped on, walking past the small café he often escaped too after football practice. His phone beeped and he pulled it out to check, only to find a message from Chen.   

 

FromChen 21:05 20/9/14 

 

Yo where are you? You're gonna miss the party! 

 

He quickly texted back,  

 

ToChen 21:05 20/9/14 

 

Almost there, ran into a few troubles, but I'm almost there x  

 

And proceeded to run the rest of the way in order to not disappoint the other. His brother had mentioned that a party was being held in the area a while back and that he was invited, but the boy was too preoccupied with what to wear to hang out with Chen to listen properly, which caused Junmyeon to roll his eyes and leave Minseok wailing under a pile of clothes. He skipped up to a small cottage, checked if it was the right address and rang the doorbell before he realised the door was already wide open. He also noticed the abundance of people- people he recognised from school- around the house. Chen had only said that it would be small gathering so he didn't expect there to be so much people. He grimaced as he stepped over an already drunk boy and promptly walked into someone who almost tripped.  

 

"Why is it that something bad always happens when you're around me huh?" Minseok smirked when he got a better look at the person's face, and let Jongdae go causing him to fall flat on his .  

 

"Now please tell me where the birthday boy is so I can get faced drunk with Luhan." 

 

"You're looking at him, you ." 

 

Minseok was screwed. Totally and utterly screwed. His eyes never left the boy who was making his way back to his friends, his mind in overdrive as he finally realised the situation. Chen was JongdaeJongdae was Chen. The boy he spent weeks tormenting was the one he probably couldn't live without talking to every day. He was so screwed, and he had no idea what to even do anymore, he could only just stare at the laughing boy. 

 

"Oh no." 

 

Luhan heard the exclaim and looked over to Minseok from where was standing, and walked over to check if the boy was alright- though it looked like he was about to break down in to tears and possibly more. Looking like the boy could need some help, he picked up a bottle and passed it to Minseok who just downed it in one. His phone beeped and hastily answered it before pocketing the thing and pulling Luhan with him in search for more drinks, there was no way he was going to stay sober any longer at this party.  

 

3, 4, 5 drinks later, Minseok was trashed. Luhan wasn't in a better condition himself, the pair struggling to stand up without support- which proved to be very difficult seeing they were each other's supports. "And so I shaid to her, YOU'RE stooopid!" Minseok roared with laughter retelling a story Luhan had heard many many times before, and stumbled about before he tripped over his own feet. Jongdae, who had been watching the drunken commotion, laughed and went over to help Minseok to his feet before the boy embarrassed himself further. "Jooooooooooooongddddaaaaaeeeeeeeee  you look like an alien a cute alien I like aliens alieeeeeeeenssssshhhhhhhh" the drunken boy hoisted himself up, gripping Jongdae's arm tight and looking him directly in the eye, faces too close than Jongdae would like before the boy spoke again. "do you believe in aliens Jomgdae I do I'm looking at one now there's shpace in yer eyesss" before passing out cold in the other's arms.     

 

Jongdae just looked back at a tipsy Baekhyun and mouthed 'what the was that' in which the other responded with a shrug and knocked back another drink. Considering his options with what to do with a dead to the world Minseok in his arms- giving him to Luhan was out of the question as he was currently draped over a gleeful Sehun- the only thing he could do was to drag him upstairs to his bedroom to let him rest which he did with great difficulty, Minseok was heavier than he looked. He laid the boy on his side on his bed. He stood back to look at the sleeping boy, noticing how peaceful he finally looked- being head prefect and captain of the football was stressful, Minseok was not a stranger to nervous breakdowns, his eyes wandered, wandered to his slightly parted lips, to his rising and falling chest and down to his toned skinny jeans clad legs, letting his eyes wander there for a tad longer before the door to his room open startling the boy who had realised he was staring for too long 

 

"Hey Jongdae come down now, your parents are home and they have the cake!" said a breathless BaekhyunJongdae just mumbled a reply at the boy who was already making his way down. Starting to make his way down too, he looked back at the boy in his bed and smiled softly- he was an most of the time, Jongdae preferred if the boy didn't talk at all. He sighedclosed his door and ran as quickly as he could to the kitchen, the cake was the most exciting part of birthdays.  

 

"Dae honey this place is an absolute tip, I did not let you have the house to yourself for this, this drunken mess!" berated his mother. "You are responsible for clean up or else."  

 

"Ok Ok I will, can we just have the cake now please."  

 

His mother sighed, "Yes, fine, gather everyone who's at least somewhat sober." 

 

A drunken rendition of "Happy Birthday" and several cake fights later, people were starting to make their way home, with Jongdae occasionally yelling at those who were on the brink of passing out to leave. Some couldn’t take him seriously, as he still had bits of cake left on his face when Luhan decided to smash his entire slice into his face. His parents had left him alone to escape the drunken mess and retired for the night. The only ones left were his friends, and Junmyeon's- his only ride home was currently drunk and hitting on Tao who looked rather uncomfortable- friends, with Minseok still passed out upstairs. Baekhyun, being slightly tipsy (Jongdae was amazed at how well Baekhyun could handle his alcohol), stumbled into the living room, holding up a half empty bottle 

 

"Yooooo guys! Let'ss play truth or dare okaayy!!" 

 

A loud groan was heard from the corner of the room, and everyone turned to see Luhan lift his face up from the sofa he was currently laid across.  

 

"Shut up and go home Baekhyun, no one wants to play your stupid game." 

 

Baekhyun wobbled over to Luhan, and draped himself over the boy, who was failing to escape Baekhyun's hold. 

 

"Luhan. Shut up pleasse. Please. Pleeeaaaassseee."  

 

"Get off me first you annoying dickwaffle." Luhan pushed Baekhyun off him, who fell face first onto the ground.  

 

Chanyeol ran- much like a baby giraffe finding its feet- over to the fallen boy to check if he was ok. He managed to turn the other over to check his face for any damage, before turning back to the group to give them the ok. As he turned back to the boy in his arms, Baekhyun was beginning to stir and tried to sit up, which caused the two boys to collide and smash their faces into one anothers 

 

Chanyeol, , why," exclaimed Baekhyun, holding his now bleeding nose.  

 

Jongdae sighed as he watched the commotion from afar, Baekhyun yelling and Chanyeol trying his best to placate the other. Putting his drink down, he exited the living room and decided to check up on Minseok, it was strange to hear the boy being so awfully quiet for so long. Jongdae hoped the other didn’t puke over anything though, that was the second worst thing that could possibly happen today- the first being Xiumin not turning up, he made a mental reminder to yell (over email of course) at the boy when he had the chance too. Before he managed to get halfway up the stairs, the doorbell rang. Jongdae just stared at the door, wondering who could possibly be at the door now. Could it be? Xiumin? 

 

The doorbell rang again, and this time Jongdae ran to the door. Eagerly, he flung the door open. Stood at the doorstep was a short, blond haired man who had a wide grin on his face. Jongdae gaped at him, the other holding out a box motioning Jongdae to take it. 

 

"Happy Birthday baby brother."  

 

"Jonghyun, what. What are you doing here?"  

-----------------------------------  

Author's Note: There is no excuse, I am sorry this is late and short T__T Thanks to KS and TA, when I need help because writer's block <3 also I was hoping, if anyone is up for it, to make a really cool poster for this story? :)