Chapter 13 - " Riding to the Beach"

House Buddies

(Note: Really short chapter)

 

*Han Mi Pov*

 We were all dressed into beach clothing. The guys wore swimming shorts and a black boy tank top, but wore a sweater or jacket on them. Ri Ah, Se Ah, and I were in knee high shorts. Se Ah wore a normal shirt, Ri Ah wore a white shirt and a white jacket, and I wore a black tank top. Ai Ra and Bae Ah wore short shorts. Bae Ah wore a loose shirt while Ai Ra wore a pink tank top.I was holding the camera and I took photos of them because Ai Ra yelled at me to.  We were at the parking lot and were getting into our cars to go to the Naksan Beach.

 "YAH! Han Mi take a photo of me before we go!" Ai Ra yelled at me.

 "Fine," I said and took a photo of her.

 "Ooo~! Let me see it!" she said and went beside me to look at the photo of her.

(Ai Ra)

 "OMG! I look so pretty!" she said squealing.

 "Pretty ugly," I said rolling my eyes.

 She then smacked me on my right shoulder.

 "OW!" I said rubbing my right shoulder.

 "PABO!" she yelled at me.

 

*Chen Pov*

 Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Xiumin, and I watched as Han Mi got scolded by Ai Ra. Han Mi then said something making Ai Ra look at Kai and blush. Han Mi then ran and Ai Ra chased after her. We watched as they played around like children. 

 "Kai, how's sharing a room with Ai Ra?" Chanyeol teased Kai.

 We all looked at Kai. He was blushing and scratched the back of his head.

 "She's......something..," he said looking away.

 "YAH! Tell us what happened," I said.

 "Yeah!" Baekhyun said.

 Xiumin nodded. While Kris just smirked.

 "We didn't really do anything, we just hung out like what other people do," Kai said looking at us, blushing.

 Xiumin grinned and rolled his eyes. Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and I grinned.

 "Oh, really?" Baekhyun teased grinning.

 "YAH! We didn't do anything just talk, hyung!" Kai yelled annoyed.

 We all started laughing at him. He then started blushing again.

 "Come on guys, were going now!"

 We turned around and saw Han Mi smiling at us. She was driving her van with the Exo M members and Suho with her. Xiumin, Kris, and I then went into the van with her. I took the front seat.

 "Who are we suppose to ride with?" Baekhyun asked.

 He looked at the full van.

 "Se Ah, she's driving her jeep," Han Mi said and pointed at Se Ah's jeep.

 Se Ah was glaring at us while she was in the drivers seat. Ai Ra was entering the back seat waving at us. D.O., was in the front while Sehun was in the back. They were staring at us with annoyed faces.

 "Haha!" Tao said laughing at them.

 "Good luck," Han Mi told the three, grinning.

 Baekhyun and Chanyeol then went to Se Ah's jeep with Kai following behind him. All of us laughed as Se Ah started yelling at each of them to hurry up. 

 "Oh I'm so lucky I came in here," Kris said grinning.

 

 

*Time Skip*

We all headed to the side of the beach where no one was at. I video taped myself as we were going there.

 "Chen, what are you doing?" Han Mi asked, while she drove.

 "Taking a video and being weird," I told her.

  She then laughed. 

  "Your so weird," she said grinning.

 "He's always weird," Luhan said.

 "Yah! I'm not always weird!" I protested.

 I turned around and looked at him. Han Mi then started laughing. I looked at her. 

 "You guys are so childish," she said smiling.

 She looked at me and gave me a grin. 'She's.....cute..' I blushed as I stared at her.

 

 Meanwhile....

 

 *Kai Pov*

 I sat in the right corner with Ai Ra next to me. We all squeezed, so me and her were really close. Everytime the car would move, I could feel her arm rubbing on my arm. I couldn't help but blush throught the entire ride. I could tell Sehun,Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were laughing at me. I glared at them, as they giggled. 'Oh why me?'

 

To Be Continued...

(My chapters might be shorter now since I have another story I'm doing. So yeah~! Plus I'm deciding not to put a lot of photos for each chapter because I'm getting lazy AND I want you guys to imagine what's happening in the story. Besides it's better when you imagine their facial expressions, you can always over think and make them look weird xD)