Chapter 4 - "Room Mates!"

House Buddies

(Note: Another long chapter )

 

*Han Mi Pov*

 "The red straw's room owner is................................ Se Ah!" I said grinning at Chanyeol and Kris.

 "WHAT!" Kris, Chanyeol, and Se Ah said in shock.

 Se Ah then shook me by my shoulders.

 "Don't tell me it's true! Please don't tell me it's-" Se Ah said shaking me but I cut her off.

 "It's true!" I said smiling evilly.

 Se Ah then stopped shaking me and glared at me.

 "AW  CRAP! WE'RE WITH ONE OF THE CRAZY CHICKS!" Chanyeol yelled to Kris.

 "WHY HER OUT OF ALL OF THEM!?" Kris yelled in disappointment.

 "Stop crying you cry babies! I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT'S CRYING!" Se Ah yelled at them with her natural face.

 "Weeeeeeelll~ Anyways, the ones with the purple straws are room mates with Bae Ah," I said smiling.

 Bae Ah then started smiling evilly.

 "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~ SHE'S SCARIER THAN RI AH AND SE AH COMBINED!" Tao said hugging Sehun with fear.

 "I didn't think this would happen," Sehun said calmly staring at Bae Ah.

 "Yes! I get to have the maknaes!" Bae Ah said smiling crazily.

 "If I were you I would run," I tell Tao and Sehun and made a gesture showing that Bae Ah's crazy.

 "If you run I will hurt you," Bae Ah said staring at the two maknaes who were staing at Bae Ah scared hugging each other in fear.

 "I don't like the color purple anymore," Sehun says while hugging Tao in fear.

 "Me either!" Tao says agreeing.

 I sighed.

 "WAIT! So that means me and Luhan hyung could be your room mate, or Chen hyung and Xiumin hyung could be your room mate," Kai says smiling.

 "Hey I noticed something, you use one of our favorite colors for the straws to represent us," Se Ah said.

 "OH REALLY SE AH!? I DIDN'T NOTICE AT ALL! " Bae Ah said sarcastically.

 Se Ah then glared at her.

 "The funny thing is white is Ri Ah's favorite color not Han Mi's," Se Ah said.

 "WHAT!?" Kai said in shock.

 "Yay, Ri Ah's our room mate!" Luhan said smiling.

 "That's a bad thing, not a good thing hyung!" Kai tells Luhan, but Luhan just shrugs his shoulders and smile.

 Kai hanged his head down in sadness.

 "YAY! Han Mi's our room mate!" Xiumin and Chen say in unison happily.

 " for you 6!" Baekhyun said smiling teasingly.

 "I thought we were friends?" Chanyeol tells Baekhyun and poutes at him.

 The other 5 glared at Baekhyun too.

 "Yah! Stop fighting!" Suho yells making all of them stop glaring and pout.

 "Remind me of when you yell at us Bae Ah, when we tease you,"

 "Well anyways, lets get your luggages and then go to the rooms," I tell them.

 

*Chanyeol Pov*

*Time Skip*

 We all got our luggages we had and headed to our rooms. Suprisingly it was already getting dark, so me and Kris changed to our shirt and shorts. When we finished Se Ah walked in.

 

(Se Ah's Room)

 She was glaring at us.

 "You both can sleep on the couch, none of you guys can sleep on MY bed!" Se Ah said glaring at us.

 She then took her clothes out of her drawer and went to the bathroom.

 "I'm gonna shower,so don't do anything stupid," she told us peeking her head out of the doorway then slammed the door going inside.

 I then faced Kris and he did the same.

 "Well I'm gonna sleep on the couch," I tell him, sitting on the couch

 "Go ahead I'm sleeping on the bed," Kris says, then lays on the bed.

 "She's gonna kill you, ya know," I tell him.

 "Tch, yeah right," he says.

 The halldoor then opened, Han Mi came inside and was holding 2 folded blankets.

 "Here guys just in case you might need more blankets," she says laying the blankets next to Kris on the bed.

 "Thanks Han Mi," I tell her.

 "No problem, Se Ah might not let you guys use her blankets so yeah~," she tells us facing me then Kris.

 She stared at Kris as he layed on the bed closing his eyes.

 "You know she's gonna get mad at you, Kris, just sayin~" she says then heads towards the door.

 "Yeah sure she will, I'm an idol she won't hurt me and my good looks," he says glumly still closing his eyes.

 "Just keep telling yourself that bastard!"

 We then turned around and saw Se Ah come out of the bathroom angry. She had her hair with in a towel and glared at Kris who was on her bed. She then pushed him off the bed.

 "WOAH!" Kris yelled and fell on the ground next to Han Mi.

 "Looks like this is gonna be ugly, I'm just gonna go. Se Ah don't kill them okay? Well I gotta go help the others and give blankets 'kay? Good night," Han Mi said waving, facing her back at us and left the room closing the door.

 "Ow! What the heck!" Kris says standing up and rubs his head.

  "I told you don't sleep on my bed!" Se Ah yells loudly.

 I watched them, as I grab the blanket between them and sat back down on the couch.

 "Show some respect I'm an idol!" Kris argues.

 "Yah! An idol with no respect either!" she argues back.

 "How do I not have a respect!? You have no respect! You pushed me of the bed making me hit my head! " he argues back.

 "You didn't listen to me on how you aren't allowed to sleep on my bed!" she argues back.

 I watch as if it was a ping pong battle.

 "Admit you like me!" Kris said smirking.

 " Ha you wish! Why would I fall in love with a guy who tries to act cool,when he's actually a stuffed animal lover," she said with a face.

 She threw a pillow at him.

 "Now sleep on the floor like a good boy," she said.

 I couldn't help but laugh really hard! I looked at Kris he was blushing!

"Hyung you just got told by a girl!" I said through laughs. 

 Kris then glared at her.

 "Good night, I'm going to sleep," she said coldly and laid on her bed closing her eyes.

 "Time to go to sleep hyung," I tell him as I laid on the couch closing my eyes.

 "No," he said.

 I then opened my eyes and looked at him. He kicked Se Ah off her bed! 'This is gonna get ugly,' I thought to myself.

 

*Time Skip* 

  After the two of them had a battle for the bed, they started arguing again.

 "This is never gonna end!" I said annoyed.

 I then watched as they argued like a married couple. I then decided to go to a different room.

 "I'm going to a different room okay guys!?" I yelled picking up all my stuff.

 "Good now Kris can sleep on the floor!" Se Ah said.

 "You can sleep on the couch! I'm an idol! An idol needs to look good 24/7! If I sleep on the couch my back will hurt , then all my fans would make fun of me!" he argued.

 I sighed and left the room. I started walking through the hallway. 'Where should I sleep?!'

 I then heard screaming in one of the rooms and looked inside.

 

(Ri Ah's Room)

 *Luhan Pov*

  Me and Kai sat on the beds.

 "Why is there two beds here again?" I asked Ri Ah, who was on her second floor.

 "Cuz' sometimes I don't feel comfortable on the second floor or if I don't feel comfortable on either one of the beds," she says looking down at us.

 "Ooooo!~ Can I go on the top floor!" Kai asks grinningly climbing the ladder.

 "NO!" Ri Ah said and poked his head with her foam sword.

 He then fell backwards, and fell on his . I started cracking up.

 "Hey!" Kai yelled at Ri Ah.

 "Shut up and sleep!" Ri Ah yelled at Kai.

 "Before I sleep! Are you still made at me cuz I ate your chocolate!?" Kai asked Ri Ah.

 "Yes! I am!" she said.

 "Looks like she won't forgive you Kai," I tell him as I lay on the bed staring at him.

 I layed with my hands under my head.

 "How about I be your slave for a day!?" he continued.

 "Nope," she said.

 "Dang it!" Kai said," The saesang fans stole my wallet! How am I gonna pay you ba-"

 "Be my slave for an entire month!" she said.

 "Now that sounds interesting," I said looking at them.

 "Deal!" Kai said and then went on his bed.

 "Good night losers! Don't let anyone in or I'll hurt both of you~" Ri Ah said and turned off the lights by the switch on her second floor.

 "Okay, night!" I said.

 "Night," Kai replied.

 

*Chanyeol Pov*

 'Looks like I can't go there'

 I continued down the hall and heard yelling in another room. I peeked again through the door crack.

 

(Bae Ah's Room)

*Sehun Pov*

 "You guys sleep on the couch! I'm sleeping on my bed!" Bae Ah said and laid on her bed.

 "Okay noona," I replied and went on the small couch.

 "Scoot over!" Tao said trying to sleep on the couch with me.

 "Go sleep on the floor! Han Mi gave us two blankets, so sleep on the floor!" I tell Tao.

 "No! There might be bugs!~" He said and pulled me off the couch.

 "Ow! Hey!" I said getting up and staring at Tao who comfotably lays on the couch.

 "Get off the couch," I tell him.

 "No! I'm your hyung! Now be a respectful dongsaeng and sleep on the floor!" Tao says staring at me as he lays on the couch.

 "No! Get off the couch! I was on it first!" I argued.

 "No!" Tao said arguing.

 "SHUT UP!" Bae Ah yelled, staring at us.

 Me and Tao froze and stared at her scared.

 "Tao get off the couch! Nobody can go sleep on the couch, since you guys are fighting over it!" Bae Ah said.

"But he started it!" I said in defense.

 "I don't care! I need my sleep! Now both of you sleep on the floor! Or else I'll make you sleep outside!" she tells us.

 "Fine~," Me and Tao say in unison and go on the floor.

 "Okay now sleep!" Bae Ah said.

 I then fell asleep.

 

*Chanyeol Pov*

 'Where the heck's Han Mi's room or the guest room? Her friends are crazy and scary."

  I continued down the hall again and heard Suho's voice.

 "Aha! Found you guest room!" I said to myself grinning.

 

 

 *D.O Pov*

 "How are we all gonna fit on that small bed!?" Baekhyun said.

 "Some of us can sleep on the floor, while the others sleep on the bed," Lay suggested.

 "Okay! I'm going to sleep on the bed then!" Baekhyun said laying on the bed.

 "Hey! I'm the leader! I'm really stressed out most of the time I should sleep on the bed too!" Suho says and lays on the bed next to Baekhyun.

 "I'm just gonna sleep on the floor. It's too crowded to sleep on the bed," Lay says and grabs his blanket, Han Mi gave him.

  I just stare at Baekhyun and Suho.

 "I'm sleeping on the floor too," I said taking the blankets Han Mi gave us that were ment for me, Suho, and Baekhyun.

 I laid them down on the floor so me and Lay can sleep on the floor.

 "Hey we need blanket too!" Baekhyun says.

 "You should be happy your sleeping on the bed. Now stop complaining," I tell him, as I laid on the floor comfortably with one blanket on me.

 Lay sleeps a little futher from me and lays comfortably too.

 "He's right," Suho says agreeing.

 "Fine then," Baekhyun says.

 

*Chanyeol Pov*

  'I don't wanna sleep on the floor and I don't wanna sleep on the bed. They're just gonna take my blanket. My last option is Han Mi. I don't wanna sleep in the living room or family room...that's too lonely.'

 I head down the hall looking for Han Mi's room. I hear Chen's voice and I open the closed door.

 

(Han Mi's Room)

 *Chen Pov*

 "Han Mi, what are you guys doing tomorrow?" I asked her as I sat on the black couch, facing her.

 "I don't know yet? Me and the girls just started our vacation from college," Han Mi replies.

 Han Mi was on her bed laying down facing the ceiling.

 "Oh ok," I say.

  "I have an idea! We should prank the guys and my friends tomorrow morning!" she says sitting up fast grinning.

 "That sounds fun!~" Xiumin says smiling, he was sittin on the couch next to the bed.

 "Come here Chen, I have a plan!" she tells me.

 "Call me oppa instead!" I said walking to her and sat on the couch Xiumin was on.

 "Yeah call me that too!" Xiumin says ginning.

 "No! Oppa means boyfriend not just older brother you know!" she tells me and sticks out her tongue at us.

 "Aw come on Han Mi!" I tell her.

 "No~," she says.

 "Please~?" Xiumin says jumping in.

 "No," she says.

 "It's just a word," I tell her.

 "Yeah!" Xiumin says.

 "Why does it matter if I call you oppa or not!?" she asked us.

 *Creak*

 We all turn around and see Chanyeol at the doorway.

 "Hi Chanyeol!" Han Mi tells him waving.

 "Hey!" Chanyeol says

 "You can come in instead of looking like a stalker," she joked grinning.

 "Ok, but you just got the stalker close to you!" he joked grinning too and went inside the room and closed the door.

 We laughed as he came inside the room.

 "Was Se Ah too much for you?" she asked Chanyeol.

 Chanyeol put his luggage down and brought his blanket with him as he sat on the bed next to Han Mi.

 "You can say that, but Kris hyung is too much too, when they're together," he said grinning scratching the back of his head.

 "You can sleep here if you want. I have 2 air matresses," she tells him.

 "REALLY!? SURE!" Chanyeol says grinning.

 "Yes! Now we have another person that can help us prank the guys and your friends, Han Mi!" Xiumin said smiling.

 "We're pranking the others," I tell him.

 "Wooohoo!~ This is gonna be fun!" Chanyeol says happily.

 "Okay this is the plan....."

 

 

To Be Continued......

 

 

 

I just have to put this XD

 

 

 

(Tao tho XD)