Chapter 8 - "Bae Ah Shipped"

House Buddies

(Note: Long Chapter )

 

 

 

*Ai Ra Pov*

 It was night time already, almost everybody was in their rooms. I still had the image of Kai smiling at me from earlier in my head. I started blushing then shook my head. 'Yah! I'm going crazy!' I thought to myself slapping my face softly.

 "Ri  Ah, where am I sleeping?" I asked Ri Ah  trying to get Kai out of my head.

 Ri Ah was on her second floor, playing on her phone. I was in shorts and a tank top because of the hot room. Luckily, Kai and Luhan weren't in the room.

 "Han Mi brought an air matress for you from her room," Ri Ah told me, staring at her phone not looking at me "Why do I have to sleep on an air matress!? OH HELL NAW! I'm taking this bed!" I said taking the bed close to the ladder.

 "I don't give a ," Ri ah told me.

 I then heard Luhan and Kai at the door. Before they could see me in my revealing clothing, I jumped on the bed and covered myself with the blanket. Luhan and Kai walked in. Luhan stared at me, while Kai went to the bathroom.

 "What," I said to Luhan.

 "That's my bed," he told me pointing at the bed.

 He stood infront of me.

 "TOO BAD! I'm not gonna sleep on an air matress!" I said rudely.

 "WHAT!?!?"  he said suprised by what I said.

 Kai then came out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth full of tooth paste foam.

 "Just let her hyung," Kai said looking at Luhan then at me,

 "What!?" Luhan yelled and turned around to look at Kai.

 "Ha! My bed!" I said grinning evilly.

 " Why are you going on her side!? She's on my bed!?" Luhan yelled at Kai.

 "Aw that's jacked up!" Ri Ah yelled from her top floor to Luhan, watching the two boys argue.

 Kai smirked. I blushed on how cute he looked.

 

(Kai's smirk)

 " Cuz you team up with Ri Ah to bully me. Seems fair," Kai said going back to the bathroom and spits out the toothpaste foam in his mouth.

 "BUT THAT'S MY BED! YOU KNOW HOW I AM WHEN IT COMES TO MY BED! I DON'T EVEN LET YOU GUYS STAY ON MY BED!" Luhan yelled , looking at Kai who just finished brushing his teeth.

 "Like what she says.... 'TOO BAD!" Kai said grinning.

 

(Kai grinning)

  Luhan then glared at the both of us.

 (Luhan's glare)

 He then started mumbling stuff to himself like a crazy person. He took the unpumped air matress and kept saying stuff under his breath annoyed. I just grinned.

 "Thanks Kai," I said blushing as I grinned.

 "No problem and call me Oppa," he said smiling.

 (Kai smiling)

 'Oppa!' I thought squealing  my head as I blushed.

 "Oh ok, Oppa!" I said grinning brightly.

 "Ew! Stop flirting! You losers!" Ri Ah said with a disgust face.

 "Yeah! You jerks," Luhan agreed, while he pouted still mad.

 

 (Luhan's mad pout) (I couldn't find a better one T-T)

 He finished  putting air in the air matress and laid on it. He covered himself with his blanket and faced his back at me. The air matress was in between the two beds and was about 2 feet away from the bathroom door.

 "Fine hyung," Kai said and went around Luhan to go on the other bed.

 Kai then covered himself with his blanket and faced Luhan.

 "Hyung arent you gonna brush your teeth?" Kai asked his hyung.

 Luhan then stood up and went to the bathroom. Me and Kai laughed from his sudden action.

 ( Kai laughing)

 "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Ri Ah yelled at us under her blanket.

 "FINE!~ DANG!" I yelled and went under my blanket .

 Ri Ah then turned off the lights leaving the bathroom light the only light source.

 

*Time Skip*

 

*Bae Ah Pov*

 It was morning already the next day. I was really excited to tell the girls about yesterday's happenings. Everybody was awake. Ri Ah and Luhan were having a rubic competition on who is able to solve the rubics cube the fastest. 'Ri Ah won't give a , I better tell Se Ah and Han Mi instead.'  I checked the back yard to see if they were there. Lay was practicing his dancing at the back yard. I checked the kitchen,  D.O. was making breakfast. 'Where are the others?'  I then heard loud noises in the front yard. I went to the window and saw Baekhyun on Han Mi's skateboard with everybody else watching him. 'There they are!'

 I went outside to tell Han Mi and Se Ah about what I saw yesterday, until Baekhyun fell on me.

 "OW! PABO! GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled.

 We were in a awkward position. His face was 2 inches away from mine. He was on his knees while his hands supported him. For some reason he was smiling at me!?!? I started blushing.

 "What ever you say Grumpy!" he said and got off me, still grinning!

 (Baekhyun grinning)

 I quickly stood up and punched him on his left arm.

 "YAH! ARE YOU STUPID! DON'T RIDE A SKATEBOARD IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW!" I yelled at him.

 "YAH! I WAS LEARNING HOW!AISH! YOU HIT LIKE A GORILLA!" He yelled at me, rubbing his left arm.

 "WELL TRY HARDER! PABO!" I yelled back at him.

 "Haha, they're like an old married couple," Chen said laughing.

 

(Chen laughing)

 We both looked at him. I glared at him.

 "YAH! Yah! Yah! She's not even my type!" Baekhyun said with an are-you-serious-face. (I can't find a picture of him with that face ;-;)

  I then glared at him.

 "That's what he wants us to think," Se Ah says and looks away like she didn't say anything.

 "Yah!" I yelled at her.

 "Awww~ but you guys are cute!" Ai Ra says smiling.

 "GUYS!" I yelled.

 Everybody then started laughing at us.

 "I ship BaekAh!" Han Mi said grinning.

 "Baekhyun and Bae Ah!" Chanyeol yelled and made a heart with his arms.

 Chen, Xiumin, Kai, and Han Mi made a heart sign too! It really annoyed me and made me blush more!

(Chanyeol's heart sign)

(Xiumin's and Chen's heart sign together)

 (Kai's heart sign)

  "Bae Ah and Baekhyun sitting in a tree! K-..." Sehun and Tao started singing.

 Everybody else joined them! I covered my face from embarassment. I then looked at Baekhyun who has been quiet this entire time. HE WAS BLUSHING! 

 

 (Baekhyun blushing)

  I then looked at Ai Ra, Han Mi, and Se Ah who was singing with the boys. 'Oooo! They're gonna get it!' I thought to myself and covered my face again.

 

*Time skip*

*Baekhyun Pov*

  We were all watching Han Mi teaching Suho how to skateboard. He was on the skateboard and Han Mi was holding his hand to make sure he wouldn't fall.

 "So~hyung!? Do you like Bae Ah?" Sehun asked me grinning.

 "No!" I said annoyed.

 "Hyung's in denial~!" Tao said smiling.

  

  (Tao's smile)

 "Yah! I'm telling you the truth!" I tell him annoyed

 "Whatever you say hyung," Sehun says grinning and points at me and Bae Ah.

 

(Sehun grinning and pointing) (I got lucky finding this ^-^)

 I gave him a weird look. Him and Tao then stopped talking to me and made fun of Suho because he almost fell letting go of Han Mi's hand. I started laughing at him. Then I looked at Bae Ah who was laughing too.

 

 (Baekhyun looking at Bae Ah)

 'She looks cute when she laughs. Wait?..... Does that mean?.... Do I?' I kept looking at her, as she laughed. 

 'Do I like her?'

 

To Be Continued...

(Pretty much I'm gonna put photos in my chapters on how the Exo's expressions would look like....just cuz I feel like it ;3)