Chapter 3- "Who's My Room Mate?"

House Buddies

(Note: This chapter is long)

 

*Suho Pov*

 Right after Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun told us that we were able to live in this big mansion. We all started sitting on the couches in a family room we found that was bigger than the living room. Kai then started complaining to me that he doesn't want to live here.

 "Hyung~! That girl tried to murder me! I don't wanna live with a girl that could possibly kill me!" Kai complained to me.

"I understand Kai but we have no other place to go ," I told him.

"Yeah so stop complaining, cry baby," Sehun told him.

Kai then raised his hand to threten him that he was gonna slap him. Sehun then reacted by covering his own head with his hands.

 "Yah! Stop fighting-" I scolded them but was interrupted.

  I saw Han Mi and her three friends follow from behind.

 "So that's where you guys are, so I guess we'll be house buddies from now on?" Han Mi said grinning," Since I didn't really intoduce my friends to you guys, this is Bae Ah, Se AH, and Ri Ah."

 Han Mi pointed at each one of her friends while she said that.

 "Sorry again,what happened earlier to you Kai. Our maknae is lets say.... bipolar?" Se Ah apologized to us.

 "You can say that again," Bae Ah sagreed.

 "Eh whatever," Ri Ah said.

 "Rude person," Han Mi said to Ri Ah and stuck out her tongue at her.

 "Don't make me use my sword on you!" Ri Ah said yelling at Han Mi.

 "YOU HAVE A SWORD!?!?" Lay yelled in shock.

 "THIS CHICKS CRAZY! I'M TELLING YOU HYUNG~!" Kai yelled at me.

 "Cool she has a sword!" Luhan said grinning.

 "She should let me pretend to be a samurai with it!"Chanyeol said grinning.

 He then pretended to have a sword and stabbed Baekhyun and Chen. The two then pretended to die, but did it dramatically.

 "The sword's foam," Bae Ah told us.

 "WHAT!? I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!" Luhan said in suprise.

 I faced palmed, 'They're so embarrasing.'

 "Well anyways~! I was thinking we should share rooms with each other," Han Mi said trying to change the subject.

 "So girls with girls, boys with boys?" Ri Ah asked.

 "Nope, we girls are gonna share rooms with you boys. We should get all try to along because of what Ri Ah did to Kai earlier so it's best now to share rooms," Han Mi explained.

 "WHAT?!" Bae Ah, Ri Ah, Se Ah, Kai, Kris, and Baekhyun yelled.

 "I think that's a good idea Han Mi," I said agreeing.

 "Why Hyung!~" Kai asked yelling.

 "Because I don't want any of us to fight with each other besides we all are going to become house buddies and this is the best way to become friends faster," I answered.

 "But what if we see their under-" Baekhyun whispered to me but was cut off, I smacked him on the back of his head.

 " Why the heck would you tell me that!" I yelled at him

 "HYUNG YOU'RE NASTY!" Sehun yelled staring at Baekhyun.

 Looks like I wasn't the only one that heard him.

 "Why what happened!?" Ri Ah asked us.

 "Nothing," Baekhyun said.

 "You're too young to understand," Sehun said.

 "Jerks! How am I too young I'm almost the same age you!" Ri Ah said and pouted.

 "You're still younger than me," Sehun said.

 "Meanie," Ri Ah said and pouted.

 

*Baekhyun Pov*

 After awhile, Han Mi had an idea on how we choose our room buddies.

 "Hey guys we'll pick straws on who we room mate with," she said smiling.

 "I better have Han Mi as my room buddy her 3 friends seem crazy," I whispered to Chanyeol.

 "HEY I HEARD THAT!" the 3 scary chicks yelled at me.

 Chanyeol started laughing at me.

 "Here's the straws, they're covered with tissue taped on the top of them so you can't see the color of the straw," Han Mi explained to us while she came back from the kitchen.

 She placed it on the table and her 3 scary friends, Se Ah, Bae Ah, and Ri ah stood next to her.

 "Okay now take turns choosing straws," she tells us.

 

 *Bae Ah Pov*

  "There are 5 rooms in the house, the other 4 are our rooms, other one is a guest room. Each of us we'll share a room with 2 Exo members-" Han Mi said but was cut off.

 "WHAT!? WE'RE SHARING WITH TWO MEMBERS!? ONE WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT TWO!? SERIOUSLY! HECK NO! I AIN'T SHARING A ROOM!" Ri Ah argued and ran up the stairs.

 We then heard a door slam.

 "Just ignore her," Se Ah said," she's the maknae. Maknaes over exaggerate."

 "Hey!" Tao and Sehun yelled.

 "Whoops," Se Ah said and looked away.

 "Pabo," I said to her.

 "So anybody wants to go first?"

 " Suho hyung go first," Chanyeol said.

 Baekhyun and D.O then pushed Suho off the couch.

 "Fine," Suho says stumpling off the couch.

 He looked at his group members than at the straws. He then chose a straw and took off the tissue that covered it.

 "I got a black straw?" Suho said staring at the straw in his hand.

 "Which room is he in?" Tao asked us.

 "Sorry can't tell you~! " Han Mi said grinning.

 "Pst, which room does he have?" I asked Se Ah and Han Mi in whisper.

 "I don't know," Se Ah said shrugging her shoulders.

 "You'll find out," Han Mi said.

 "This is gonna take forever," I said impatient.

 "Kris hyung's turn!" Baekhyun said grinning at Kris.

 Kris was laying down on the couch trying to look cool, until Chen,Chanyeol, and Baekhyun pushed him off. He then hit the ground with his first.

 "PABO! Why did you do that! You guys are my dongsaeng show some respect!" Kris yelled at s, standing up rubbing his bottom.

 "Just choose a straw, cry baby," Se Ah told Kris.

 Kris then glared at her and then picked a straw. He took off the tissue and stared at the straw.

 "I have a red straw," Kris said and sat back down looking at the straw.

 I then heard giggling. I looked at Han Mi and saw her giggling.

 "What's so funny?" I asked.

"OH NOTHING~," she said grinning at me.

 "UGH! Why can't you tell me now!?" I asked impatient.

 "Cuz it won't be funny until everybody gets their straws," she said smiling.

 "Fine~," I said kinda mad.

 

 

*Time Skip*

*Han Mi Pov*

 Almost everybody got their straws, except for Chen, Kai, Chanyeol,Tao, and Sehun,

 "I'll go next," Chen said.

 He stood up and picked a straw and took off the tissue.

 "I got a blue straw?" Chen said.

 "Oooo~! We both have blue straws does that mean we're room buddies?" Xiumin asked lifting up his blue straw in his right hand to Chen.

 "Yeah! Does that mean we're room buddies? D.O, Suho hyung, Lay hyung, and I all have black straws! Does that mean we have the guest room!?" Baekhyun asked too.

 "Since you guys keep asking, each of you guys that have the same straw color means that yes you're room mates. And yes Baekhyun you guys have the guest room," I said annoyed on how they always asked me on if they're room buddies or not.

 "YAY!" Baekhyun said grinning, standing up from the couch and started dancing silly.

(This is the dance Baekhyun's doing)

  "Woohoo!" Lay said smiling.

  "YES!" Chen said grinning standing up as if he won a medal.

 D.O, Suho, and Xiumin grinned.

 Chanyeol went next and got a red straw.

 "Looks like me and you are room buddies, Kris hyung," Chanyeol said grinning at Kris.

 Kris smiled.

 " Let's rap in the person's room to annoy them," Kris said smiling.

 Chanyeol grinned back agreeing with the plan I think.

 " for that person who is gonna share a room with them," Se Ah said.

 I just smiled, ' If they only knew their buddies.' 

 "Tao your next," Bae Ah said.

 "I'm scared," Tao said and stood up,then chose a straw. He took off the tissue and looked at the straw.

 "Ooooo~! I got a purple straw! It's pretty!" Tao said marvelling at the straw.

 I smiled again.

 "Han Mi stop smiling like that you look crazy," Bae Ah told me.

 I then stopped smiling and stuck out my tongue at her. 

 "Wow I have a purple one too, Tao hyung," Sehun said.

 Me and Bae Ah turned around and saw Sehun holding the straw in his hand. He was standing up and staring at it.

 "Yay!" Tao said

 They both sat next to each other and started marvelling at the straws together.

 " for that person who has the two maknaes with her," Se Ah said bluntly.

 "HEY!" the two maknaes said.

 Se Ah gave her natural face that represnts that she cares less what they say.

 "Dang it! I'm last! What's the last straw's color? I don't want to be rooms with Ri Ah!" Kai said nervous staring at the straw cup that only had one straw left.

 He then stood up and picked up the straw and unwrapped it.

 "I got white?" Kai said staring at it nervous.

 "I have white too, Kai! I thought I was the only one with a white straw," Luhan said  smiling.

 "Yes I have Luhan hyung with me!" Kai said smiling.

 I started smiling again.

 "So who's room are we staying in?" Kris said.

 "Since Suho and them have the guest room that means the eight of you will be living in one of us four rooms," I said obviously.

 Baekhyun started laughing at the eight who has to share a room with four of us. The eight then glared at him.

 "The red straw's room owner is...." 

 

To Be Continued.....