Chapter 19 - "Wow"

House Buddies

 

(Note: Long Chapter )

 

*Ri Ah Pov*

 I ran to an ice cream shop I spotted from a distance.

 "ICE CREAM!" I yelled and ran inside.

 I then fell on my . I bumped into someone!?

 "YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" I yelled at them.

 I stood up and faced them. It was Ai Ra, Bae Ah, Kai, and Baekhyun.

 "RI AH!" Ai Ra and Bae Ah yelled.

 'OH NO!' I thought and was about to run, until they hugged me!

 "GET OFF YOU YOU !" I yelled at them, as they hugged me tightly.

 They then let go of me and smacked me.

 "YAH!" Ai Ra  yelled at me.

 "!" Bae Ah yelled at me too.

 They both then smacked me.

 "I HOPE YOU DIE!" I yelled at them, as I rubbed my arm.

 "YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!?" Ai Ra scolded me.

 "I don't know? An hour?" I answered her.

 Bae Ah and her then faced palmed.

 "It's been two hours!" they yelled at me in unison.

  "Technically and hour and thirty minutes," Baekhyun stated.

  I notice Baekhyun look at Kai's phone, that Kai was holding up.

 "Soooo~ you guys technically didn't look for me that long?~" I said tilting my head.

 "YAH! THAT DOESN'T MATTER WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU!" Ai Ra protested.

 "YEAH! YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY HAN MI REMEMBERED THAT YOU AND CHANYEOL WERE MISSING!" Bae Ah added.

 "Sooooo~! Technically Han Mi was the one that remembered me!? Wow and I thought Han Mi was forgetful! I thought you two would remember me, but I was wrong," I said shaking my head, pitying them.

 I notice Kai and Baekhyun snickering behind Bae Ah and Ai Ra, while the two girls glared at me.

 "HAHAHAHA! YOU OWNED THEM RI AH!~" Baekhyun yelled through laughs.

 

 Kai and him high fived each other,but was then interrupted by a punch from both Bae Ah and Ai Ra. I smiled evilly.

 "Hehe, you guys got punched," I said.

 "YAH!" Bae Ah and Ai Ra yelled at the two.

 Kai and Baekhyun pouted and rubbed their arms.

 "They're like the She-Hulk and the She-Thing," Kai told Baekhyun.

 The girls then yelled at them again. I just smiled as the two guys were getting scared by Bae Ah and Ri Ah. BAe Ah and Ri Ah then turned around and looked at me.

 "QUICK GRAB HER!" Bae Ah yelled.

 "OH HELL NO!" I yelled.

 I tried to run, but was quickly carried by Bae Ah and Ai Ra. I pouted in annoyance. 

 "This is STUPID! All I wanted was ice cream from the ice cream shop!" I hollered, as the four left the ice cream shop.

 "It's called an 'Ice Cream Parlor', not 'Ice Cream Shop'," Bae Ah corrected me, as her and the others were most likely heading towards their cars.

"Psh, same thing," I said annoyed.

 I then had a weird feeling like I forgot something?

 

Meanwhile...

 

 *Chanyeol Pov*

 "Hyung, is that Han Mi!?" I yelled pointing at a girl that looked like Han Mi.

  The girl then turned around showing her face. It wasn't Han Mi.

 "Aniyo," Lay said.

 We were both walking around, wandering where the heck we were heading to. 

 "Lay! Chanyeol!"

 We both jumped and turned around. We saw Han Mi running to us. She had Sehun, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, D.O., and Suho with her. 

 "THERE THEY ARE!" I yelled and ran towards them.

 Lay followed behind as we ran to them. I immediately hugged everybody except for Han Mi who gave me the "hand". 

 "Meanie," I said, pouting.

 "Oh well!~" she said, smiling.

 The guys then laughed at me. I glared at them.

 "Anyways, where's Ri Ah? Isn't she suppose to be with you?" she questioned me.

 I blinked and remembered.

 "OHHH YEAH!~ She ran away from Lay hyung and I when we got lost together," I told her and the others.

 "WHAT!" they all yelled at me and Lay.

 We both held up our arms in defense. 

 "I knew we shouldn't have sent Lay hyung to send you two! He's so forgetful like you ! Aish!" Sehun said, shaking his head.

 The other exo members agreed while Han Mi shook her fingers at us, while she shook her head. Lay and I then sulked and pouted.

 "At least we found them," Tao said.

 "True," Luhan agreed.

 "Anyways, I wander how Bae Ah noona and Ai Ra react when we tell them Chanyeol hyung and Lay hyung lost Ri Ah?" Tao asked us.

 Lay and I began to panic.

 "AHHHHHHHHH!~ WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" I said running in circles.

 "I'm don't want to die!" Lay yelled.

 I ran in circles, as Lay cuddled into a ball.

 

*Han Mi Pov*

 "These idiots, tsk,tsk,tsk," I said shaking my head, while I crossed my arms.

 "Tell me about it," D.O. said agreeing.

*Riing*

 "Han Mi noona, your phone's ringing," Sehun said, pointing at my pocket.

 I then picked it up and answered it.

 "Hello?" I said.

  I looked at Chanyeol and Lay who where giving me scared faces. The were standing infront of me with the others.

 "Han Mi, we found Ri Ah!!!" Ai Ra yelled to me on the other line.

 "YAH! WHAT! REALLY!?" I yelled surprised.

 "YUP! Did you find Chanyeol?" Ai Ra asked me.

 "Yeah, I also found Lay," I replied.

 "What do you mean by that?" she questioned me.

 "Ri Ah didn't tell you?!" I said.

 I sighed.

 "She's so forgetful. She left Lay when he found her and Chanyeol. She then ran away from the two, making the two get lost. " I told her.

 "WHAT!!!" she yelled," Oh well!~ If those two get lost, they get lost. As long it isn't one of us girls or Kai, I don't care," Ai Ra said changing her mood.

 I gaped my mouth. 'WELL THEN! I don't know if I should be complimented or get mad and back up Chanyeol and Lay!' I thought a little annoyed. Before I could say anything she hung up.

 "Meet us at the cars, bye," she said, hanging up.

 I put my phone away and put it in my pocket. I looked at the guys, they were pouting and craddled themselves in a ball on the floor.

 "WAHHHH! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!" they all whinned in unison.

 I just gave them a what-the-heck's-you-guys'-problem face.

 

 

*~~*Time Skip*~~*

 

*Se Ah Pov*

 After the stupid event, we all packed our stuff and went home. Me and Kris were in separate cars. I WAS SURE AS HECK HAPPY! After the long ride, as soon as Han Mi parked the car, I opened my door. I sat in the front seat. I jumped back from seeing Kris stand infront of me.

 "YAH! GET YOUR HIDEOUS SELF AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at him.

 He gave me his face.

 "Se Ah, you said Kris looked cute when you were sleep talking in the car," Han Mi loudly interrupted us.

 I widened my eyes in shock. I turned to face her with a what-the-hell's-wrong-with-you face.

 "WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled at her.

 She tilted her head.

 "I should be the one saying that to you! You say you hate Kris ,but yet, you think he's cute and you have him as your phone wallpaper," she said crossing her arms.

 'AW ! SHUT UP HAN MI!' I glared at her. She gave me one of her I-win grins. I immediately smacked her.She yelped from the hit and rubbed her right shoulder. I heard Kai, Ai Ra, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Lay, and Chen laugh behind us. 

 "YAH! GET OUT!" I yelled at them.

 "!" Ai Ra yelled at me.

 Han Mi, Ai Ra, and them then left me and Kris.

 "You think I'm cute!? I knew it you do love me!" I heard Kris yell at me.

 I turned to face him. 

 "YAH!-" I yelled at him but was interrupted by him.

 "I bet you missed me too babe! Give me a hug!" he yelled opening his arms at me.

 I stared at him in disgust. I sighed.

 

 

*Kris Pov*

 She looked at me and softened up. She smiled at me.

"Well, I did miss you," she told me.

 I grinned in happiness. 'SHE DOES LOVE ME!' She got out the car and closed the door. I then walked to her about to give her hug.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 SHE FREAKING TURNED WALKED PASS ME AND HUGGED RI AH WHO WAS FREAKING BEHIND ME! I stared at her with a what-the-heck face.

 

 " I MISSED YOU SO MUCH RI AH!!!" she yelled to Ri Ah.

 "WHAT THE HELL SE AH!" Ri Ah yelled back at her, as Se Ah hugged her.

 Ri Ah got out of Se Ah hug and ran off to Lay.

 "WAHH!~ A HIDEOUS MONSTER PEASANT HUGGED ME!!!!~" she whinned to Lay, who looked at her.

 He gave her a pat on her head. He said something I couldn't hear and they then both headed into the mansion with their luggages. I glared at Se Ah who was ranting to herslef about Ri Ah's mean attittude.

 

 

 "TCH! YAH! PABO RI AH!" she yelled.

 She then turned around and faced me. She sighed. She put her hands up in defense.

 "Don't get mad at me just cuz I didn't say I missed you Kris!" she whinned at me.

 I then walked pass her annoyed. 'TCH! I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER!' I thought annoyed. I then felt a hand grab my arm. 

 "Kris," Se Ah said behind me.

 'What does she want now?!'

 She then spun me around and grabbed my face, she kissed me. I widened my eyes, but then grinned through the kiss. 'Hehe, she does love me!~<3 ' I thought in happiness. She then stopped the kiss as I held her face. She had her hands on my arm. She smiled at me, then gave her face to me.

 "HAPPY WU!?" she yelled at me.

 "Yup," I replied smiling at her.

 

 I kissed her forehead. I continued to smile at her. She widened her eyes in shock.

 "Y-yah! D-don't suddenly do that!" she stuttered while she blushed.

 She let go of me and hit me. I yelped from the hit and rubbed shoulder. I watched as she ran off with her luggages to the mansion. I smirked. 'We should start arguing more often.'

 

 

To Be Continued...

(Sorry for the long wait guys >_< I'm a jerk I know!~ It's going to take awhile for the next chapter I think? SORRY! ;-;)