Chapter 6 - "Ai Ra the Fan Girl"

House Buddies

(Note: Short chapter)

 

(Backyard) (Just imagine it the afternoon)

 

*Ai Ra Pov*

 It was the afternoon, we were all outside in the backyard. Chen, D.O., Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kris, Luhan, Suho, and Baekhyun were throwing Han Mi's football to each other on the tiled ground next to the pool. Kai and Lay were sleeping on the sun bathing seats next to the pool. Tao and Sehun were sitting on the staircase. They were watching the guys and were making fun of them when one of them messed up catching or throwing the football.  While that all happened, me and the girls were having our girl time. We were all sitting at the chairs on the other side of the pool. They were telling me who their room buddies were. I blushed when they said that I was sharing a room with Kai.

 "Your gonna be sharing a room with Ri Ah, Luhan, and Kai," Han Mi told me.

 I blushed hearing that Kai and I were gonna share a room. I then looked at Kai who was sleeping on the sun bathing seat. I started squealing.

 "I always forget Ai Ra's bias is Kai," Ri Ah says.

 I then looked at her with an are-you-serious face.

 "HOW CAN YOU FORGET!? I DANCE AND SING HIS PART IN EVERY EXO SONG!" I scolded her,"HE'S THE HOTEST EXO MEMBER TOO!" I continued then squealed.

 The girls looked at me with a disgusted face.

 "Let's just make sure she doesn't try to do anything nasty while he sleeps," Se Ah says bluntly.

 "Yah! I'm not that obssessed with him!" I argued defending myself," I would just stare at him as he sleeps!" I said putting my hands on my face from blushing.

 "Ooo~! Get there!" Se Ah said smiling creepily to me.

 "Yah! You are a bad influence! Your suppose take a photo of him as he sleeps then keep it as a screen saver," Bae Ah said smiling weirdly too.

 "Han Mi! They're being erted again!" Ri Ah whinned with a pouting face,got off her seat and hid behind Han Mi.

 "Aish! Your so cute when you pout!" I said smiling at her about to pinch her cheeks.

 "Don't touch me! Imma stab you!" she snapped at me.

 "Jerk!" I yelled with an annoyed face.

 Han Mi started laughing because of us two.

 "Anyways!~ Should I take a photo of him while he sleeps or should I just wait!" I said smiling holding out my phone, grinning.

 

 "And they say I'm obssessed with stuffed animals," Se Ah said with her natural face expression.

 "You are,you made stuffed animals as your wallpaper," Han Mi said crossing her arms infront of her chest.

 "Reminds me I didn't get to change it to Kris's stuffed animals!" she said, then changed took out her phone to change it.

 "Weirdo," Ri Ah said to Se Ah.

 "It's not weird! You gotta admit he's cute!" Se Ah said then showed her phone's new home wallpaper.

 

 "Ooo~Kris looks hot! But not as hot as Kai!" I said looking at the screen.

 "Girl~ Please! You have no taste! The stuffed animal is hot! His name is Ace the alpaca! He's one of Kris's sons! Kris just ruins the picture!" Se Ah said snapping her fingers.

 "She's just mad that I made her and Kris kiss," Han Mi said grinning.

 We all then started laughing again, except for Se Ah who just gave Han Mi a glare.

 "Yes cuz of that! AND stuffed animals are cuter than guys!" Se Ah said giving Han Mi the hand, while Han Mi just rolled her eyes at her.

 " please! YOU have no taste! Your in love with Kris's stuffed animal!" Bae Ah said raising an eyebrow.

 "It has a name! It's Ace Wu you jerks!" Se Ah said trying to prove something stupid.

 "WHATEVER! I'm just gonna ask Ri Ah, Han Mi, and Bae Ah to come with me to take photos of Kai!" I said trying to change the subject.

 "Fine! But only because I want to have payback at Xiumin for pranking me! I'm gonna push him in the pool," Bae Ah said smilling evilly.

 "Ok lets go! Han Mi, Ri Ah-," I then notice Ri Ah and Han Mi not next to us, "Yah! Where'd they go!?" I yelled.

 We then saw the two girls playing football with the boys. 

 "AISH! THOSE TWO!" I yelled frustrated.

 "Well they are the sporty ones," Se Ah said casually.

 "Just come with us then Se Ah!" I said annoyed.

 

 We got in a good spot and started taking photos of Kai.

 "OMG! ISN'T HE CUTE, BAE AH!?!?" I said as I took photos of him.

 She then didn't answer me. I turn around to look at her but she wasn't next to me, nor was Se Ah. I then saw them hide behind Xiumin and Han Mi who were talking to each other sitting on the other side of the pool where the chairs me and the girls were sitting at.

 "AISH! Them and their payback!" I said rolling my eyes then continued taking photos of Kai.

 

*Bae Ah Pov*

 Me and Se Ah ditched Ai Ra to have payback on Han Mi and Xiumin, who pranked us this morning. I was behind Xiumin and Se Ah was behind Han Mi. 'PAY BACK TIME!' ....

 

To Be Continued...