Chapter 21 - "Good Bye Ai Ra!"

House Buddies

(Note: Short Chapter)

 

*Ai Ra Pov*

 It was my last day staying with the girls. I was sitting down at the steps that was infront of the mansion.  My luggages were all packed and were next me. I really didn't want to leave. 'UGH! WHY DO I HAVE TO LEAVE!? I NEVER EVEN GOT ON A DATE WITH KAI YET! STUPID ERS! WHY DOES SE AH,KRIS, HAN MI, BAEKHYUN AND BAE AH ALWAYS US!?' I thought annnoyed. I rested my chin on my two hands. 'EVERYTIME THERE'S A ROMANTIC MOMENT WITH US TWO, THEY ALWAYS COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND DRAG ON OF US AWAY!' I then heard the others run to the front from the mansion door. I turned around. The others were pushing Kai to me. I immediately stood up.

 "Yah! Yah! Yah! Go to your girlfriend she's leaving!" Bae Ah told Kai, as her and Han Mi pushed him to me.

 "W-wait-" Kai started, but was interrupted by Han Mi.

 "There ain't any time to wait!" Han Mi protested.

 "YEAH! GO TALK TO HER YOU CHICKEN!" Se Ah yelled agreeing.

 Exo just smirked and nodded with the girls. I had no idea what was going on. I then notice Kai walk up to me. My heart started racing. I felt my face become red. He put his hands on my cheeks and caressed it. We both smiled at each other. I then remembered I was going to leave soon, I frowned. His faced softened and gave me a hug.

 "Don't cry Agi(Babe), everyt-" Kai started but was interrupted by Se Ah, Ri Ah, and Han Mi.

 "EWWWWWW! HE SAID AGI!!!!!!!~" Ri ah whinned, hiding behind Han Mi.

 "I think I'm going to throw up," Han Mi said.

 "WHAT THE HELL! WHAT KIND OF NICKNAME IS AGI!? THAT'S ING RET-" Se Ah started yelling.

 "SHUT UP YOU GUYS!" Bae Ah yelled at them.

 I sighed in relief. 

 "Can't you see they're having there moment right now!?" Bae Ah scolded them.

 "Well 'was' having there moment actually," Han Mi stated.

 "Han Mi is actually correct, they were having a moment," Sehun jumped in.

 "Yeah," the guys agreed in unison.

 "OH YEAH! TRUE!" Bae Ah said, putting her right hand on .

 'ARE YOU SERIOUS!?' I thought annoyed.

 "WILL YOU GUYS LEAVE!?" Kai and I yelled at them.

 The others jumped from the sudden yell. They then scurried off into the mansion. I looked back at Kai, he smiled at me. He released the hug and caressed my cheeks again.

 "As I was saying, Don't cry Agi everything will be alright. Even if your far away, I will always love you, " he told me.

 I felt my heart beats going faster. I blushed really hard from what he just said.

 "Oppa," I said.

 He leaned forward, making our faces only an inch away.

 "Saranghaeyo Ai Ra, I love you," he said.

 Before I could speak, he kissed me on my lips! I felt my face heat up and my heart rate beat fast. I closed my eyes and hugged him.

It looked a little something like this:

 He then released from the kiss. He put his hed on top of my head and hugged me tight. I felt myself start crying. I then heard a honk. My parents were here. I released from the hug and bowed to Kai. 

 "Good bye Oppa," I said.

 The others ran through the door and hugged me, well except for Han Mi and Ri Ah of course.

 "WAHHHH! I'M GOING TO MISS YOU AI RA!" Se Ah yelled.

 "ME TOO!" Bae Ah agreed.

 "I'll miss you guys," I said.

 The three of us released from the hug. Each member of Exo hugged me and told me their good byes. Ri Aht then hugged me and ran behind Han Mi again. I looked at Han Mi waiting for her hug.

"GO HUG HER !" Se Ah yelled at Han Mi.

Han Mi then started mocking Se Ah with an ugly voice, making all of us laugh.

 "YAH YOU RETARD!" Se Ah screamed and smack Han Mi on the head.

 Han Mi winced in pain and held her head.

 "Arrasso," she said annoyed.

 She came to me and hug me.

 "Good by Ai Ra! You're lucky you get to leave! I'm stuck with this idiot," Han Mi told me, realing from the hug.

 She pointed at Se Ah, making Se Ah run after her. I watched as Han Mi grabbed Tao as a shield from Se Ah, while Tao just whinned that he didn't want to get hit by Se Ah. We all laughed.

 "QUICKLY LET'S TAK A PICTURE!" I hollared.

 Han Mi and Se Ah came back and we all when into positions. We quickly took a pic. I then took a pic with Kai. I looked back at Kai and kissed him on the cheek, he smiled. I then waved to the others as Han Mi and Bae Ah helped me with my luggages. 

 "BYE EVERYONE!" 

 

To Be Continued...

(So Ai Ra left, poor Kai)