Chapter 20 - " A Happy Memory"

House Buddies

 

(Note: Short Chapter)

 

 

*Ai Ra Pov*

 It's already been a month and a half since Exo and I have been living with the girls. I only had two weeks left until I leave and live with my parents, again. I for sure wanted to make sure I had a great memory living with my house buddies. One of those memories have to have Kai in it for sure! It was the afternoon, the girls and I were with Exo at the backyard. Se Ah, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, D.O, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were playing with Han Mi's skateboard. Bae Ah and I were painting our nails while we sat on the chairs near the pool. Ri Ah and Lay were teaching each other hip hop dance moves, while Luhan, Sehun, and Tao were taking selfies and doing aegyo with Bae Ah's camera. Kris was sleeping on the bathing seats. I don't know where Han Mi and Kai were tho? I moved my head around to look at the area of the backyard, but no sign of those two. 'Han Mi!? Where are you!? YOU BETTER NOT DO SOMETHING WITH KAI!!!! YOU KNOW I LIKE HIM!' I thought scared, annoyed, and mad. Right then and there, Han Mi walked out of the house pushing Kai to me. 'WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING!!!' I thought a lttle relieved that Han Mi wasn't making a move on Kai, but at the same time scared and shy what Kai might say to me. 

 "GO TALK TO HER YOU FACE!~" Han Mi scolded Kai, while pushed him to me.

 "Y-yah! I will! S-stop pushing me! Oh! Uhm! HEY A-AI RA!" he yelled in surprised.

 He was standing infront of me. I looked up at him. I then noticed behind Kai, Han Mi tilted her head swiftly to Bae Ah trying to imply that they should leave us. It took awhile until Bae Ah understood.

 "What the heck are you- OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!" Bae Ah yelled.

 She jumped up and ran, dragging Han Mi away from us. They ran to the others who were playing on the skate board. I felt my heart pump faster. I was standing infront of Kai....by myself. 

 "H-hi Oppa," I greeted him.

 "H-hey Ai Ra," he said, scratching the back of his head.

 I could've sworn I saw a blush on his face! 'WAS HE BLUSHING!?'  I blushed from how cute he looked. He smiled at me.

 "Do you want to go out with me?" he asked me, suddenly.

 I widened my eyes in disbelief. My heart was pumping so fast that I bet my heart would jump out of my body in any moment now! I couldn't help but squeal and jump hug him.

 

  "WOAH!" he yelled, hugging me back.

 I could tell he was startled, because he almost lost his balance like an idiot. I slowly put my foot on the ground and continued hugging him.

 "OF COURSE OPPA I WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU!" I yelled.

 I looked at him and he smiled big. 

 "Alrighty then how about we have our date at-" he started but was interrupted by a skateboard hitting his right arm.

 He winced in pain I quickly comforted him. I then looked at the group that was playing with Han Mi's skateboard.

 "YAH! WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS HIT HIM!?" I yelled at them.

 They all pointed at Se Ah. Se Ah gave all of them her face and crossed her arms.

 "YAH! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT HIM! I MENT TO HIT BAE AH'S BOYEFRIEND! HE SAID I SKATE BOARD LIKE A RETARD!" Se Ah yelled in defense.

 "HE'S/SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND!" Bae Ah and Baekhyun yelled in unison, pointing at one another.

 "I DON'T CARE! WHAT THE HELL SE AH!" I yelled.

 I then helped Kai inside the house to deal with his bruise.

 "Hehehe, Se Ah got in trouble," Ri Ah childishly said.

 "HAHA! I know right!" Han Mi yelled agreeing.

 Se Ah smacked Han Mi, making her yelp in pain.

 "YAH! Why do you only hit me!?" Han Mi yelled at Se Ah, while she rubbed her arm.

 "BECAUSE YOU DESRVE TO GET HIT! BESIDES! RI AH IS TOO INNOCENT LOOKING TO HIT!" Se Ah yeleld at her.

 "HAHA! You got hit!" Ri Ah teased Han Mi.

 Han Mi pouted.

 "KRIS! YOU NEED TO TEACH YOU GIRLFRIEND HOW TO HAVE MANNERS!" Han Mi yelled at Kris, who was sleeping.

 Se Ah widened her eyes at Han Mi.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! THIS !" I heard Se Ah yelled right when I went inside the mansion with Kai.

 I then heard Han Mi getting chased by Se Ah while Exo and Ri Ah laughed, mean while Bae Ah trying to make Han Mi and Se Ah stop running around. I brought Kai to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his bruised arm.

 I gently applied an ice pack on his arm. He winced in pain but slowly stopped. My left hand was holding his arm, while my right hand held the ice pack. He was leaning on the counter while I stood up straight.

 "Does that feel better?" I asked him, worried.

 "Yeah, gamsahabnida," he said, blushing.

 I blushed and nodded my head.

 

*~~*Time Skip*~~*

 

We were in the same position for about 10 minutes until he told me that he felt his arm feel better. I put the ice pack back and appologized what happened to him.

 "Mianhaeyo, what happened, Oppa," I appolgized to him.

 "Relax, it's okay," he assured me.

 "If that idiot Se Ah didn't lose her temper, you wouldn't have gotten hurt!" I said annoyed.

 "You're cute when you get annoyed," he suddenly told me.

 I widened my eyes and blinked what he just told me. I felt my heart race again and my face heat up. He smiled at me.

"Oppa-" I started but he interrupted me.

HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD!

 "This is my gift in return for your kindness, Agi (Babe)," he said.

 I smiled. 

 'This is the memory I want to keep forever!~<3' 

 

To Be Continued...

(Hehe Ai Ra and Kai doe XD BTW my updating will probably be faster probably at the end of May, MIANHAE! >_<)