Chapter 7 - "Payback!"

House Buddies

(Note: Long Chapter again)

 

 *Xiumin Pov*

Han Mi and I stopped playing with the guys and Ri Ah when Ri Ah took the ball and didn't wanna give it back. Kris accidentally threw it at her head, making her run off childishly, and not give it to them. Right now they're chasing after her, while me and Han Mi sat next to the pool next the the chairs. We put our legs in the pool leaving our shoes on the tiles. We were both wearing shorts so we didn't have to fold our clothing.  We watched as the guys ran back and forth for the football.

 "Does Ri Ah usually do this?" I asked her shyly, as I stared at Ri Ah who just threw shoes at the guys.

 "Yup," she answered smiling,"she's the maknae after all."

 "Oh yeah," I said remembering that she's the youngest.

 "So! How's it like living with us?" Han Mi asked me changing the subject.

 She smiled at me.

 "It's fun," I said shyly.

 "How come your shy all the sudden?! " she said looking at me questionably.

 "It's just that- It's hard for me to talk to someone I barely know when I'm alone with them," I said shyly rubbing my right arm with my left hand, and shyly smiled at her.

(Xiumin's shy smile)

 "Stop being so shy~! I'm your room buddy and house buddy! You have to stop being shy you know! " Han Mi told me playfully pushing me softly.

 She grinned at me. I smiled at her.

 "Now say 'It's fun living with you girls!'" she told me, "AND! I want you to say it loudly," she added, grinning.

 "It's fun living with you girls," I said softly.

 "Aw come on louder!~Baozi!" she said shaking me, playfully.

 I started grinning from her sudden childish action.

 

(Xiumin's grin)

 "It's fun living with you girls!" I said loudly.

 "What's that? I can't hear you!" she playfully said cupping her left hand to her left ear, to me.

 "IT'S FUN LIVING WITH YOU GIRLS!" I finally said loudly.

 "WOOHOO! Exo's Xiumin has finally spoke up loudly!" Han Mi said grinning.

 She started clapping at me as if she was an audience. She then lifted my right hand as if I won a competition and started woohooing. I grinned and looked at her. She then put my hand down and gave me two thumbs up.

 "Thanks ..HAN MI!" I yelled and fell into the pool.

 "WOAH!" she said and fell in the pool next to me.

 "PAYBACK! FOR PRANKING US!" Bae Ah yelled at us.

 Se Ah and her grabbed our shoes and ran.

  "Guys!" I yelled at them as I  floated in the water.

 I then felt something hug me. I started panicking because of the sudden weight put on me. I looked at what hugged me. It was Han Mi! I blushed from the sudden hug. 'I thought she hated hugs?' I thought confused. I looked at her, her head was on my chest. She was looking down at the water.

 "Sorry Xiumin, it's ..just that ..I can't swim," she told me and looked at me.

 "Oh, here," was all I could say.

 I then helped her go the surface. She then helped me up on the surface. We both then were shivering cold. 

 "Hey you guys okay!?" Ai Ra asked us on the other side of the pool.

 "Yeah," Han Mi answered facing her direction.

 "You sure!?" she asked again.

 "Yeah!" Han Mi said again.

 Han Mi then turned to face me.

 "Does your friends know you can't swim" I asked her.

 "Yeah, and they sure are gonna be pranked bad!" she said with an annoyed.

 I smiled as she made an annoyed face. It was funny.

 "We should stay inside for now and see how long Bae Ah and Se Ah will hide from us," she told me grinning.

 "Reverse phsycology payback! I get it!" I said grinning.

 "Yup,let's go inside, before they see us!" she said hurrying inside the house bare footed.

 I followered her grinning.

 

*Time Skip*

 

 *Bae Ah Pov*

  It was dusk, me and Se Ah have been hiding behind the tree for TOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOONG. 

 "Where the hell are they!? Don't tell me they went inside the house!" Se Ah yelled.

 We then looked at each other and ran inside the house.

 "OH HELL NO!" I yelled.

 We entered the house and saw everybody inside. Xiumin and Han Mi were playing the chicken game with almost everybody except for, Ri Ah, Lay, and D.O. D.O. was making dinner while Lay and Ri Ah played on their phones.

 We then stormed up to Han Mi and Xiumin. Han Mi was having a chicken battle with Sehun, until I interrupted her.

 "WHY THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS NOT LOOKING FOR US!?" I yelled at her.

 She then twirled from lost of balance and kicked Sehun, making him fall. She fell after him and grinned.

 "I win!" she said jumping up in victory.

 Sehun stood up and rubbed his . He glared at Han Mi

 "No fair! You're a girl so your more flexible!" Sehun complained.

 "Your just mad that I won!" she said grinning.

 He then pouted at her. She returned with a pat on hi head. He the walked away pouting to Luhan,Kai, and Tao. Those three stopped playing and started playing on their phones.

 "Ha! They lost! OR they just have a lazy ," Se Ah commented.

 I faced palm,"Pabo."

 Han Mi then faced me.

 "We didn't look for you guys because you were just gonna run away with our shoes. So we thought we could just wait for you to come to us. Plus wewantedtoseehowlongitwouldtakeyoutofigureoutweweren'tlookingforyou!" Han Mi said quickly, but I understood what she said.

 I then glared at her and Se Ah did too.

 "How about we be truce, so we can end the prank war?" Xiumin said.

 "That's the longest sentence I ever heard him say!" Se Ah said.

  I then gave her an are-you-serious look.

 "What! I'm just saying," Se Ah said holding her hands in defense.

 "You loser," Ri Ah told Se Ah.

 Se Ah then glared at her.

 "Fine~ ! We'll be truce! IF! You make Kai kiss Ai Ra!" I said smiling evilly.

 Xiumin then looked at me then at Kai, who was listening to the conversation. Xiumin then looked at Ai Ra who was blushing. Everybody was paying attention now.

 "Yah! Don't put me in this!" Ai Ra yelled blushing.

 "AW!~ Come on Ai Ra!" Han Mi said ,"Don't make me tell them who you like!" she treatened her.

 "Yeah!" I said grinning evilly.

 "I DON'T CARE!" Ai Ra yelled.

 "Okay then.....AI RA LIKE KAI!" Han Mi hollered.

 All the guys smirked at Kai and elbowed him. He then rolled his eyes.

 "HAN MI!~" Ai Ra yelled.

 "What? You said I can tell them! So now he knows and might kiss you," Han Mi said evilly grinning.

 "NO!  I WON'T LET KAI KISS ME! I RATHER LET BAE AH UNNIE KEEP THIS PHOTO OF YOU AND XIUMIN!" Ai Ra screamed holding a printed photo of Han Mi and Xiumin hugging.

 Han Mi and Xiumin then screamed. Before they could snatch it from her I took it and put it in my bra strap. Han Mi put her hands on her face, while Xiumin covered his face behind her.

 "NOOOOOOO!~" Han Mi screamed and twiched.

 "EW! NOONA'S NASTY!" Tao yelled.

 Luhan, Kai, and Baekhyun started laughing. Tao, Sehun, Suho,D.O., and Chen covered their eyes. Chanyeol, Lay,and Kris made a shock face.

 

 

 

 

 "Hehe, I'm keeping the photo!" I said grinning evilly.

 "NO!~ Keep the photo of Kris and Se Ah I have!" Han Mi says moving her hands out of her face.

 She then ran up stairs then came back with a picture of Se Ah and Kris kissing. I smiled big like a pedo. I threw the picture of Han Mi and Xiumin to Xiumin from my bra and snatched the photo that Han Mi had. Xiumin didn't wanna pick up the picture so Han Mi did. Han Mi grinned.

 "Yes!~ Now we're all happy!" she said .

 "YAH! NO WE AREN'T!" Kris and Se Ah yelled in unison.

 "You guys are never happy tho," Lays says casually.

 We all then cracked up. Kris and Se Ah then twitched and just sat on the couch mad.

 "I totally ship them," Han Mi said smiling.

 "SeRis is shipped!" Chen says cheekly.

 Chanyeol then makes his hands kiss childishly.

 "Ha! Love birds!" Baekhyun said grinning.

  Se Ah and Kris then glared at the jokesters. I then notice Kai and Ai Ra smiling at each other. 'ooooooo~!' I also see Xiumin smiling at Han Mi! 'So many ships in one day!' 

 

To Be Continued...

(Authors Note: ;P I rushed this one)

SPAM!

 

 

 

 

 

XD JUST HAD TOOO!!!!!