Chapter 5- "Unexpected"

House Buddies

 

(Note: Long chapter again....I don't know when it'll be short e_e)

 

 *Bae Ah Pov*

  It was morning time, I just woke up. I did my daily routine, take a shower then make breakfast for the girls. Then I remembered Exo was here too. 'Looks like I have to cook more food than usual. Dang it!' I thought to myself mad,'I didn't eat dinner yesterday either,because I was too mad to accept that they're living with us! Dang it Han Mi! Why the hell did you allow them to live with us!? I know they're our favorite boy group and all, but WHY!?"

 I then massaged my forehead annoyed. That's when I noticed markings on my hands.

 "WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM!?" I yelled and ran to the mirror in my bathroom.

 I had marker written on my face. I had a drawn unibrow, mustache, and a beard on my face.

 "WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?" I yelled and stormed out the bathroom.

 I saw Tao and Sehun already awake and stared at me and started giggling. I looked back at them. 'ARE THEY LAUGHING AT ME!? I then notice them have markings on their faces too! They both had whiskers, a cat nose, and had the word 'babies' written on their foreheads. I started cracking up.

 "How come your laughing Bae Ah noona!?" Tao asked through laughs.

 "Go check you guys' self on the mirror in the bathroom!" I said smiling.

 "Wait? Why!?" Sehun said slowly dying off his laughter made a what-are-you-talking-about face.

 Tao and Sehun then looked at each other. They both started laughing at each other. They quickly stopped and stared at each other in shock and ran to the bathroom. I followed them and saw them looking at  themselves on the mirror, then faced me with a suprised face.

 "Who the heck did this!?" Tao said angrily.

 "Yeah who!?" Sehun said.

 "Now you understand how I feel," I told them.

 We then heard a scream it came from the guest room. I quickly ran there with Sehun and Tao following from behind.

 

*Lay Pov*

 "So what are we gonna do now? Are we really going to live here for the next four months?" D.O asked Suho.

 It was morning already, we all woke up a few minutes ago and started talking about if we were gonna stay in this house for the next four months. D.O was sitting on the floor next to me, stretching out his legs and was supported by his two hands that were behind him.

 "Well we really don't have any other place to go. All of our relatives live too far from us and we don't have any money right now, the saesang fans took our wallets," Suho stated.

 Suho was sitting up on the bed and sat indian style.

 "What if the girls allowed us to borrow money from them?" I asked, I was sitting on the floor Indian style too, just like Suho.

 "Have you seen Han Mi's friends!? Like they'll give us money! They probably won't even allow Han Mi to give us money! Besides, the saesang fans might see us again," Baekhyun said.

 He was laying on the bed next to Suho and was laying on his back. He had his hands behind his head and stressed out his legs and made his right foot cross his left foot.

 "True," I agreed.

 I then heard Baekhyun's stomach growl. 

 "UGH! I'm hungry!" Baekhyun said and sat up.

 "I can make you food hyung," D.O said.

 "REALLY!? OKAY!" Baekhyun said and stood up fast.

 He then went to D.O. and sat infront of him. He held D.O's right hand with his two hands.

 "Thank you Chef Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun said and bowed down to him jokingly.

 We all just laughed at his sudden action.

 "Well let's all go to the kitchen,"Suho said.

 We all then stood up and headed to the door. Baekhyun opened the door, and we all exited the room.

 "AHHH!" we yelled.

 We slipped on marbles! Then out of no where, spiders fell on us! We all screamed!

 "AHHHHH! SPIDERS!" D.O. screamed.

 "AHHH! Get it off!" Baekhyun screamed.

 Me and Suho smacked the spiders off us. We both then notice something. The spiders were fake!

 "Guys!" Suho said trying to get their attention.

 "Guys! They're fake!" I yelled.

 "WAIT! What?!" Baekhyun yelled.

 Him and D.O. then stopped screaming and stared at the fake spiders on them.

 "What the heck!" Baekhyun yelled and took off the spiders on him.

 D.O. did the same. We then heard laughing. We turned around and saw Bae Ah, Sehun, and Tao laughing at us. All of us glared at them and noticed the writtings on their faces. We started laughing at them.

 "Nice forehead, Sehun,and Tao! Or should I say kitties! Or maybe even better! Babies!?" Baekhyun teasingly said and grinned.

 The two maknaes stopped laughing and glared at Baekhyun.

 "Shut up!" the maknaes said in unison blushing.

 He then looked at Bae Ah.

 "Hi there mister!" Baekhyun joked.

 "Shut up!" she said.

 She was blushing from embarassment probably.

 "AHHH~ COLD!"

 We all turned around and saw Kai covered with water on the other side of the hallway.

*Kai Pov*

 "Loser! Go get me a glass of chocolate!" Ri ah yelled at me.

 Luhan, her, and I just woke up and the first thing she does is order me around like a servant. She was on her second floor yelling at me.

 "Loser!?" I yelled from the sudden nickname.

 "Yeah Loser! You act like one right?! So your name is Loser for now on!" she told me rudely.

 Luhan started laughing at me as he laid comfortably on his bed . I made an annoyed face.

 "Tch, this is stupid! I can't believe I agreed on this! " I said annoyed and got off the bed. 

 "While you are getting a glass of chocolate milk, can you get me one too!? Luhan asks me.

 "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I said annoyed.

 I was already at the door holding the doorknob looking at Luhan.

"Loser, I command you to get Luhan a glass of chocolate while you get mine!" Ri Ah ordered me.

'She has to be kidding right!?''

 "Haha, go get the drinks," Luhan told me.

 I glared at him and left the room.

 "AHHH~! COLD!" I yelled.

 A bucket of cold water fell on me!

 "YAH! WHAT THE HECK! WHY DOES BAD STUFF KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!?" I yelled frustrated.

 I then saw Bae Ah, Sehun, Tao, Suho, D.O., Baekhyun, and Lay come towards me.

 "You too huh?" Suho said.

 I looked at them confused. I then looked at Tao's, Sehun's, and Bae Ah's face and started cracking up .They glared at me. Before I could ask what happened to them they beat me to it.

 "Don't ask! We woke up with this on our face," Bae Ah firmly said.

 "Okay,okay," I said raising my hands in defense.

 "What happened!?" Luhan asked coming out of Ri Ah's room with a shocked face.

 Ri Ah followed him from behind.

 "He got pranked just like us," D.O. replied.

 They then looked at D.O. then at the three people with writings on their face. The two then did the same as I did and laughed. They then told them again that they woke up with it on their face.

 "I bet Han Mi did all of this," Bae Ah said angrily.

 "Of course she would've done this. Nobody would plan all of this," Ri Ah said rolling her eyes with no emotion.

 "YAH! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER!" Bae Ah said and cracked her knuckles.

 We all stared at her scared except for Ri Ah who just stared at her caring less. 

 *Kris Pov*

  "Ahh~ what a comfortable bed plus I get a hugging pillow...wait a second! Why does this pillow feel like a person!?'

 I opened my eyes and stared at the girl I was hugging. it was Se Ah! Her face was right next to mine! I then remembered that we both didn't want to get off the bed last night so we slept of the bed together. I stared at the Demon(Se Ah) infront of me that was 1 inch away from my face. Out of no where I felt a push on my head!

.

.

.

.

.

WE KISSED!

.

.

.

.

.

Then there was a camera flash! I quickly kicked Se Ah off the bed and off my grip and lips! 

 "WHAT THE HECK!" I screamed.

 I then saw a figure run out the door!

 "YAH! COME BACK HERE!" I yelled.

 I wiped my lips and ran towards the door, until I felt something grab my leg. I fell on my stomch, face first. I turned around and saw Se Ah!!! AND SHE SURE LOOKED LIKE A DEMON! 

 "What the hell do you think your doing! Your allowing that person to get away!" I yelled at her.

 "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I DON'T NEED YOUR BULL!" she yelled angrily.

 "THAT PERSON MADE US KISS AND TOOK A PHOTO OF US!" I yelled at her.

 "Wait! WHAT!?!?" she yelled and letted go of me.

 She then ran pass me and ran out the room. I followed her. We saw the others in the hallway, except for Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Han Mi.

 "! WHERE'D THE PERSON GO!?" Se Ah yelled and stopped running .

 "We could've caught up with the person if you didn't stop me!" I blamed her and stopped at her tracks.

 She then glared at me. The others came to us and asked what happened. Sure as heck I didn't wanna tell them!

 "Let's just say the person did something that really annoyed me!" I said annoyed.

 "AS HELL YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!" Se Ah yelled.

 "We should check on Han Mi, Chanyeol,Chen, and Xiumin! They sure seem not bothered by anything!" Bae Ah yelled.

 We all then went to their room.

 

  Bae Ah and Se Ah broke the door down. Which scared all of us except for Ri Ah, who disasppeared out of know where. 

 "Where's Ri Ah?" Lay asked before I could.

 "She said she wanted to watch TV instead," Luhan replied.

 "DANG WE GOT SOME MUSCLE GIRLS OVER HERE!" Baekhyun yelled getting our attention.

 We watched as Bae Ah and Se Ah looked for the four pranksters in the room. While they did that, we just awed at Han Mi's room. She had two air matresses on the floor and a comfortable bed and couch.

 "DANG IT! Chanyeol hyung, Chen hyung, and Xiumin hyung are so lucky!" Sehun said.

 "Tell me about it!" Tao agreed.

 Luckily Bae Ah didn't hear them, other wise who knows what could've happened.

 "Dang it! Let's check the family room!" Bae Ah said.

 We then just followed her.

 

 

*Baekhyun Pov*

  We saw Ri Ah laughing at something on the tv. , Chen and Chanyeol were there sitting next to her laughing too. Bae Ah and Se Ah marched to them and we just followed them.

 "WHERE THE HELL'S HAN MI!? " Bae Ah yelled at them.

 "She's getting the cameras with Xiumin right now," Chen said casually.

 "Yeah so just wait here," Chanyeol told us.

 "CAMERAS!?" we all yelled in unison,except Chen,Chanyeol,and Ri Ah.

 "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" Se Ah asked.

 "Just sit and wait you'll see," Chen told us.

 "Fine~," Bae Ah said and sat down.

 We all sat down. The sitting arrangement was Kris,Chanyeol, me, Chen, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Ri Ah, Bae Ah, Se Ah, Lay, Suho, D.O.,Kai. 

 After awhile of waiting I felt hungry again. I then remembered I was suppose to eat breakfast earlier.

 "All I wanted was food," I said pouting.

(How Baekhyun pouted)

 Chanyeol looked at me then looked at everybody else.

 "Since we are waiting for Xiumin and Han Mi, some of us should make breakfast," Chanyeol suggested .

 I then smiled.

 "Good idea, Chanyeolie!" I said grinning at him. (Is this considered a BaekYeol moment? Idk I just typed whatever I think the real Exo members would do)

 "Bae Ah, Chen, D.O.,and you can cook breakfast for us," Ri Ah suggested.

 "Ok let's go do that," Chanyeol said grinning and stood up.

 "I'll help too!" Se Ah volunteered.

 "NO DON'T LET HER! SHE'S GONNA POISON ME!" Kris said grabbing Chanyeol's arm and looking at Se Ah.

 "Why the heck would I do that!? Why!? Do you want me too?" she said smiling evilly.

 "NO!" Kris said.

 "Se Ah stay here and don't bother Kris," Bae Ah told Se Ah.

 "Fine~," Se Ah said pouting.

 

 *Time skip*

  After 20 minutes of waiting, Xiumin and Han Mi finally came. Xiumin was carrying cameras and Han Mi carrying wires and a laptop.

 "Achim (Morning)!~" Xiumin greeted us.

 "Joh-eun achim! (Good morning!)" Han Mi greeted us also.

 "YAH! Good morning!? This wasn't a GOOD MORNING!" Se Ah yelled at her.

 "Calm down,jeez," Han Mi said.

 She then plugged wires into the tv,into outlets,the cameras, leading them all to the laptop. She sat down next to me and Xiumin sat on the other side of her.

 "Was all the pranks your idea, HAN MI!?" Se Ah questioned her.

 "You can find out when all of us are here," she said with the laptop on her lap, and open.

 "The others are in the kitchen making breakfast" Kai said.

 "Looks like we'll have to wait again," I said and sighed.

 "No you don't," D.O. said, coming with a plate of galbi (grilled short ribs) and lettuce.

 Chanyeol and Chen followed behind him carrying rice, scrammbled eggs, manduguk(dumpling soup), plates and eating utensils(spoons, forks, knives). The three then placed all the stuff on the coffee table,organized.

 "YAY! FOOOD~!" I yelled happily and watched as each of them put the food on the coffee table.

 "Han Mi!" 

 We all turned and saw Bae Ah running to us.

 "Morning Bae Ah!~" Han Mi said turning around to look at Bae Ah.

 "DON'T MORNING ME! WHY THE HECK DID YOU PULL PRANKS ON US!?" She yelled at her then smacked her on the back of her head.

 "OW! What the heck!? I didn't even do all of the pranks on you guys! I only did one prank in one room!" Han Mi said holding the back of her head with her right hand and rubbed it.

 "FOR ALL I KNOW IT COULD'VE BEEN MY ROOM!" Bae Ah yelled, "YOU SEE MY FACE!?" she continued and pointed at her face.

 "It's a beautiful face," Han Mi said grinning.

 Bae Ah then glared at her. All of us started laughing from Han Mi's comment, as Bae Ah at down on the couch in between Tao and Chen. She crossed her arms mad.

 "If your so mad, all four of us will be your slave for the next four months. IF! You choose the right person from us four, Jong Dae(Chen), Chanyeol, Minseok(Xiumin) and me, that you think pranked your room. That includes the rest of you guys that got pranked," Han Mi said casually.

 "WHAT!?" Chen, Chanyeol, and Xiumin said in shock.

 We all started grinning evilly, as we all got a plate of food from the coffee table and started eating.

 "This is gonna be good," Se Ah said smiling evilly.

 "BUT, only one person per room can choose," Han Mi added.

 "This is gonna be easy!" Kris said cockingly and smirked.

 "I'm choosing!" Luhan yelled.

 "You better not be wrong hyung!" Kai told him.

 "Psh, quiet slave!" Ri Ah commanded Kai.

 "Slave?" Lay questioned.

 "We wants forgivness from her, so he made a deal with her that'll he'll be her slave for one month," Luhan told us.

 "Oh," we all said dumbly.

 Ri Ah smiled evilly. Kai just glared at Luhan and her.

"ANYWAYS! Obviously Chen pranked us!" Luhan said trying to get our attention .

"Are you sure?" Kai asked.

"Yeah! Xiumin was probably still mad at me for eating his baozi! So he told Chen to prank our room, so it wouldn't be that obvious," Luhan explained.

"Oh~," we all said dumbly again, except for Xiumin and Chen.

"Nope wrong!" Chen said smiling.

 Xiumin, Han Mi, and Chanyeol smiled too.

 "WHAT!? DANG IT!" Luhan yelled and made a pouting face.

 

 (Luhan's Pouting Face)

 Ri Ah and Kai then made an annoyed face.

(Kai's annoyed face)

 "I'm choosing! Obviously Han Mi pranked my room!" Bae Ah said.

 "Wrong," Han Mi said smirking.

 "WHAT!? HOW AM I WRONG!?" Bae Ah yelled.

 I then saw Sehun and Tao hug each other full of fear.

 "Cuz' your wrong," Han Mi care lessly said shrugging her shoulders.

 Bae Ah then twitched as she looked at Han Mi angrily.

 "Crazy~!" I commented and made the crazy gesture.

 We all laughed except for Bae Ah, she turned to me and glared at me. But I raised my hands in defense.

 "Obviously Han Mi pranked us then!" Suho yelled.

 "Wrong again," she said smiling at them.

 "Whoops! Sorry guys," Suho said and scratched the back of his head from embarassment I think.

 Me and D.O. then glared at him. Lay just shrugged his shoulders and pouted .

(Lay Pouting) ( I notice some exo members pout alot >_<)

 "Chanyeol pranked us! I know for sure!" Kris yelled.

 "Pabo! It's Han Mi!" Se Ah argued across the couch.

 "It's Chanyeol! The final answer is Chanyeol! SO BE QUITE!" Kris told her.

 She then glared at him. I started grinning.

 "Love birds in the room~!" said Chanyeol jokingly hollered with one hand cupped next to his mouth.

 Han Mi, Chen and I started laughing.

 "More like a married couple!" Chen said through laughs, making all of us laugh, except for Kris and Se Ah.

 They were giving us three death glares.

 "Well anyways you guys are wrong!" Chanyeol said smiling.

 "PABO! I TOLD YOU HAN MI DID IT!" Se Ah scolded Kris.

 "You guys can find out, right after you see the videos," Chen said.

 Han Mi then place a video on the TV. The video showed Bae Ah's room and Xiumin holding the camera.

 "So that's why you guys had cameras!?" Bae Ah yelled.

 "Yup," Han Mi answered.

 

*Time skip* (Sorry got kinda lazy)

 We watched each rooms' video and saw who pranked which room. Xiumin pranked Bae's room, Chen pranked the guest room, Chanyeol pranked Ri Ah's room, and Han Mi pranked Se Ah's room. As we were about to see Han Mi enter Se Ah's room in the video, Se Ah unplugged all the wires and threw the laptop on the floor and started stomping on it and hitting it, like a gorilla. We all stared at her shocked by her action.

 "SE AH! WHAT THE HECK!" Han Mi yelled.

 "Yah! What the heck was that for!? It was almost at the good part!" I yelled.

 "PABO! I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT!" Bae Ah yelled.

 "YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!" Se Ah hollered.

 I then heard Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Han Mi started giggling. We all stared at then weirdly.

 "Why what happened!?" I asked them.

 "I made Se Ah and Kris-" Han Mi started but Kris covered .

 "Made Se Ah and Kris what!?" Tao yelled.

 "KISS!" Chanyeol said cracking up.

 

 (Baekhyun's facial expression when he found out Se Ah and Kris kiss)

 I made a suprise face. Everybody did too, except for Chen, Xiumin, and Han Mi who smiled evilly and started laughing. We all then started laughing with them. I saw Kris and Se Ah blushing. They then glared at the four pranksters. They hovered over Han Mi and gave her a death glare.

 *Ding dong*

 "Before you kill me, let me answer the door," Han Mi said holding her hands in defense but smiled at the same time.

 She then ran out the room leaving Chanyeol, Chen, and Xiumin being death glared at by Se Ah and Kris. The three then ran off the couch and followed Han Mi.

 "THOSE IDIOTS BETTER COME BACK HERE!" Se Ah yelled.

 

*Han Mi Pov*

 'I got so lucky that someone door belled. Too bad Chen, Chanyeol, and Xiumin are gonna get a beating,' I thought to myself as I opened the front door. When I opened the door there stood a girl with a hat. She had a luggage and two large bags. It was Jung Ai Ra, Bae Ah's cousin.

 

 

 

 "Hey Ai Ra! What brings you here and what's with the luggages?" I asked her wondering why she brought them.

 "You forgot!? OMG! I'm told you last week I was gonna stay with you guys for the next two months! My parents left to go to Hawaii! Remember?!" She said putting her hands on her hips.

 'Aw crap! I forgot! And a bad timing too! She's a big fan of Exo!' I thought with frantic face staring at Ai Ra. 'It's too late now might else well let her in,' I finally made up my mind.

 "Oh yeah~!" I said dumbly.

 "You forgot didn't you!" she said raising an eye brow.

 "Yup," I told her casually.

 "Aish, bad Han Mi!" she scolded me," Well anyways! Where's my hug?"

 She then separated her arms for a hug, but I just stared at her.

 "I don't like hugs, remember?" I told her and picked up her two bags.

 "Tch, fine then! " she said with a frustrated face.

We then entered the house, as I carried the bags while she rolled her luggage. I then closed the door.  I then heard running that was coming towards my direction. Ai Ra and I turned around and saw Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Chen running towards my direction. I widen my eyes, 'Aw,crap..'

 "Han Mi! Se Ah and Kris are after us!" Xiumin said running to me.

 "Aw man!~" I said face palming.

 Ai Ra then started screaming! I covered my ears.

 "OH MY GOSH! IT'S EXO!" she squealed.

 "AHHH!~ MY EARS!" Chanyeol yelled covering his ears.

 Everybody else from the family room  then came running to us.

 

*Se Ah Pov*

 "THOSE IDIOTS BETTER COME BACK HERE!" I yelled in the family room with the others.

 "Well obviously they ain't gonna come back! You losers are gonna hurt them!" Ri Ah yelled at me. 

  I then glared at her.

 "OH MY GOSH! IT'S EXO!" 

  We then widen our eyes.

 "She's here already!" Bae Ah yelled in shock.

 "Who's here already?" Tao asked.

 "Bae Ah's cousin!" I hollered.

 "OH NO! NOT ANOTHER CRAZY CHICK!" Kris yelled.

 Bae Ah, Ri Ah, and Se Ah ignored him and ran to the front door. The others followed us.

  "Ai Ra!" I yelled when I saw her.

 The three of us, me, Ri Ah, Bae Ah, then hugged her.

 

*Time skip*

 *Han Mi Pov*

  We all sat down at the family room. 

 "I can't believe I'm living under a roof with Exo!" Ai Ra squealed staring at the boys.

 The boys gave her a friendly smile, except Kai, Kris, Tao, and Sehun who stared at her scared.

 "Well we have to keep it a secret so shush! The fans must not know!" Ri Ah told her.

 "But why are they here!? It's not that I'm mad about it but why are they here!?" Ai Ra asked.

 "The girls will tell you. I'll go put your luggages away," I said standing up and grabbing the luggages.

 "Let me help you with that, Han Mi," Xiumin volunteered.

 "Yeah me too!" Chen volunteered too.

 "Oh ok," I said. 'They probably don't wanna stay cuz' of Se Ah and Kris,' I smirked to myself.

 "WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE TWO!" Chanyeol yelped.

 Kris and Se Ah sat next to him. But we ignored him and got the luggages. I took the rolling lugagge, Xiumin and Chen took the big bags. We went to the stairs and Chen and Xiumin went up the stairs and put the bags on the floor and helped me carry the luggage up the stairs. 

 "Relax I got it," I told them and carried the big luggage over my head and went up the stairs.

 When I put it down I turned around saw them looked at me wide eyed. Xiumin made a suprised face. Chen started laughing.

 

(Chen's Reaction)

 "Woah!" Chen said grinning.

 

 (Xiumin's reaction)

 "You're strong!" Xiumin said smiling.

 "Thanks," I said grinning, "lets go put the luggages away," I told them.

 We put the the luggages away in Ri Ah's room. I then remembered that Ai Ra might need an air matress, just in case she might one of the boys off the bed. I then started walking to my room.

 "Han Mi where are you going?" Chen asked as I walked to my room.

 Xiumin looked at me too.

 "I'm getting an air matress for Ri Ah's room," I told them.

 I then was about to open the door to my room until I notice the door broken, laying on the floor.

 "BAE AH! SE AH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I yelled staring at the broken door.

 

 *Kai Pov*

  I heard a yell upstairs.

 "Hey did you guys hear that?" I said.

 "Hear what?" Luhan asked.

 "All I heard was 'blah, blah, and blah,'" Ri Ah rudely said.

 "Never mind," I said annoyed.

 I then notice Bae Ah's cousin, Ai Ra smile at me. 'UH? What the heck?' I thought with a confused face. I then friendly waved at her. She then waved back grinning brightly. I just stared at her with a weirded out face, but then smiled back. (I read something that Kai was a flirt)

 

 

To Be Continued...

(Author Note: I seemed to put a lot of photos in this chapter? I don't know why tho?)