Chapter 10 - "Truth or Dare?"

House Buddies

(Note: Long chapter O_O)

*Bae Ah Pov*

 I was happy that we were able to do Truth or Dare ever since Luhan told us that the winner can choose someone we can throw in the water. 'Han Mi I hope you fail! I want revenge on you for shipping me and Baekhyun together!' I thought to myself as I glared at her.

 We were sitting down in a circle at the dance room. We were at the center of the dance room and we sat in this order: Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, Chen, Han Mi, Xiumin, Ai Ra, Kai, Lay, D.O., Suho, Baekhyun, me, Se Ah, and Ri Ah. 

 "So who wants to start off asking the questions?" Suho says.

 "Me!" All the guys say.

 "Wow! You guys must be really into this game!" Ai Ra says.

 "Of course we are! We do these stuff alot in variety shows!" Kai tells her.

 "Ohh yeah~!" Ai Ra says remembering.

 'They're sooooo cute!' I thought to myself smiling at Kai and Ai Ra. I then felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Baekhyun looking at me. He quickly looked away when our eyes met. 'He's been doing that lately ever since we bumped into each other earlier today. Does he...perhaps...like me?' I then pouted,' That's crazy talk tho!' I then stopped thinking and continued to watch what everybody else was doing.

 "Let's just do rock paper scissors, but only use rock and paper," Luhan suggest.

 "Ok," the boys say in unison.

 We watched as the guys played rock-paper-scissors, well rock-paper. Kai won. 

 "Woohoo! I won!" Kai says grinning.

 

(Kai grinning)

 "Dang it!" Chanyeol says holding his hand as a rock.

 "Alright then, lets spin the bottle to see who it'll land on," Kai says.

 Kai then spinned the bottle. We stared as it spinned. It finally stopped and landed on Sehun. Sehun stared at the bottle pointing at him. Baekhyun, Tao, Luhan, and Kai were laughing at him.

 "Truth or Dare?" Kai  asks him.

 "Truth," Sehun answers.

 "Whose the prettiest girl here?" Kai asked smiling.

(Kai smiling)

 "WHAT!?" Me and the girls yelled in unison.

 All the guys were grinning. I then glared at Kai. 'How the heck did Ai Ra fall in love with this guy!?'

 "What?! Why that question!" Sehun protest.

 "Do you give up then?" Kai  says grinning.

 "No! Obviously Bae Ah's the prettiest!" Sehun hollers.

 I stared at him with surprised eyes. Han Mi was grinning. 

 "Yah! Why didn't you choose me!?" Ai Ra said mad.

 "Cuz' Bae Ah noona's scarier than you," Sehun said hiding behind Tao.

  (Sehun hiding behind Tao)

"Wow he only chose her cuz he's scared of her!" Baekhyun said .

 I then rolled my eyes. 

 Ai Ra then was pouting to herself. I notice Kai staring at her. ' Get there Ai Ra!' I smiled. I then notice Baekhyun looking at me again. I stared at him. He then looked away again. 'What the heck?' I thought to myself wandering why. 

 "I'm spinning the bottle!" Sehun says and spins the bottle.

 It spun and landed on Baekhyun.

 "I choose dare! I'm ready for anything!" Baekhyun says grinning.

(Baekhyun grinning)

 "Good, because I dare you to tell us why you keep looking at Bae Ah noona!" Sehun tells him smiling.

(Sehun smiling) 

Tao then smiled.

(Tao smiling)

 "WHAT KIND OF DARE  IS THAT!" I yelled with a shocked face.

 "A good dare," Ri Ah says grinning evilly.

 I then glared at her. She stuck out her tongue at me. I ignored her and looked at Baekhyun to see what he says. 'Why does he tho?' We were all staring at him. He was blushing!

 "Cuz'......." He started.

 I stared at him waiting for his answer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "She has a weird face," he said grinning.

(Baekhyun grinning)

 "PABO!" I yelled and punched him on his left arm.

 "Yah! Yah! Yah ! Aish! Stop punching me there!" he yelled at me.

 " Well stop being rude!" I yelled back at him.

 

*Han Mi Pov*

 The Bae Ah and Baekhyun started arguing with each other.

 "Love birds," Se Ah said rolling her eyes.

 "YAH!" they said in unison at her.

 (Baekhyun yelling)(XD I just have to)

 She raised her hands in defense. 

 "Just be lucky I'm not like Han Mi and make shipping names like KaiRa!" Se Ah bluntly said.

 Kai covered his face from embarrassment.

 

  (Kai embarrassed)

 Ai Ra glared at me and covered her face too.

 "What, It's fun!" I said in defense shrugging my shoulders.

 "I'm still mad at you!" Bae Ah tells me.

  I gave her a questioned look. 'What does she mean by that?'

 "What do you mean?" I asked.

 She then rolled her eyes at me and ignored me.

 "Jerk," I said pouting.

 "I think she's mad at you because you shipped her with Baekhyun," Chen whispers to me.

 "Ohhhh~! She's mad about that?" I whisper to him.

 I then scratched the back of my head.

 " I always forget she's sensitive," I mumbled to myself.

 Chen then grinned at me.

(Chen grinning)

 "Your a weird girl,you know," he said laughing at me.

 "Thanks I get that alot!" I said grinning at him.

 "I'm spinning the bottle!" Baekhyun said getting our attention.

 We looked at him and watched as he spun the bottle. It landed on me. Everybody looked at me. 

 "Truth," I said.

 Bae Ah then whispered something to Baekhyun. He nodded, she then stopped whispering to him.

 "Who do you think is boyfriend material?" Baekhyun said grinning.

 I gave him a weird look. Everybody started grinning at me.

  "All of you guys are?" I said with a weird look.

 "Are you serious Han Mi!?" Ai Ra yelled.

 "What?" I said.

 "Your suppose to choose only one!" Bae Ah yelled at me too.

 "But they all are boyfriend material!" I said raising my hands in defense, " Dang you guys are so sensitive," I said annoyed.

 I made an annoyed look. 'It was just a simple question why do they have to be so mad?'

 "Pft, he was trying to imply who would you date Han Mi," Bae Ah told me.

 I made a shocked face.

 "Oooohhhhh~!" I said dumbly.'So that's what Bae Ah was whispering to Baekhyun?'

 "Pabo," Bae Ah said and face palmed.

 "Oh that's what that meant?" Se Ah said with a confused look.

 "I didn't know that either," Ri Ah said confused.

 "Aish! I'm stuck with idiots," Ai Ra said and face palmed like her cousin.

 "Well sorry we didn't know what he was talking about!" Se Ah sarcastically said.

 The guys grinned at us.

  "So who?" Baekhyun asked.

 I then made a thinking look. 

 "I would either date Chen or Xiumin I guess?" I said honestly.

 I shrugged my shoulders.

 "Ooo~! Get there!" Bae Ah and Ai Ra said in unison.

 "Xiu Mi or Han Chen?" Se Ah said with a thinking pose.

 "I think you should just let me choose the shipping name," Ri Ah tells her.

 I gave them an are-you-serious look. The guys were grinning at Chen and Xiumin who I was sitting in between. I sighed. 'Looks like Bae Ah got her revenge,' I thought to myself as I looked at Chen and Xiumin.

(Chen's facial expression)

 

(Xiumin's facial expression)

"Han Mi!" Bae Ah yelled.

 I turned around and faced her.

 "It's your turn, Mrs. Kim! Hehe," Ri Ah giggled, emphasising on the word 'Mrs'.

 Everybody was grinning at me, Xiumin, and Chen.

 "I didn't mean that I was gonna date them. I was just saying that IF I do date someone they'll act like Jong Dae (Chen) or Minseok (Xiumin)," I honestly said.

 "What ever you say Mrs. Kim! You already are using their real names that means you're close to them already!" Bae Ah evilly grinned.

 I just rolled my eyes,'Why did I have to be honest? It's only fun when I'm the teaser not the one getting teased.' I thought to myself annoyed.

 "Okay whatever, " I said and spun the bottle.

 

*Time skip*

*Chen Pov*

 The only people left that didn't lose was Han Mi, Chanyeol, Se Ah, Baekhyun, Kris, and me.  What Han Mi said in the beginning of the game was bothering me. I kept looking at her, as if what she said was true. It was Baekhyun's turn and Chanyeol was the teller. I watched as Han Mi went to Chanyeol and whispered him something. He then grinned and nodded his head. She then sat down next to me again.

 "Dare, I know you won't make me do anything crazy Chanyeolie," Baekhyun confidentally said.

 "Heh, I dare you to kiss Bae Ah then!" Chanyeol said smiling.

(Chanyeol smiling)

 'Oh that's why she whispered something to Chanyeol! Heh, she want's payback,' I then grinned.

 "WHAT!? I CHOOSE TRUTH! I CHOOSE TRUTH!" Baekhyun said shaking his head with a surprised face.

 Bae Ah had a surprised face too. I started laughing at them. Everybody joined in

"Hyung, you can't change your mind!" Kai told Baekhyun.

 Baekhyun made an are-you-serious face.

(Baekhyun's are-you-serious face XD)

 We all started cracking up, except for Bae Ah who had the same facial expression.

 "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Han Mi chanted, she was grinning.

 We all jumped in with her.

 "Fine!" Bae Ah said.

 "Wait wha-! Mmm!" Baekhyun was caught off by Bae Ah.

 Bae Ah grabbed his face and kissed him. Cutting off his sentence. We all were shocked by Bae Ah's sudden action.

 

(Exo's expressions)

 (Suho's shocked face)(DON'T LOOK AT CHANYEOL'S! HIS EXPRESSION IS BELOW)

 

Bae Ah then letted go of Baekhyun's face and pushed him, making him fall backwards.

"Woah!" Baekhyun said hitting his head on the floor.

 Han Mi started grinning.

 "Good job Bae Ah!" Han Mi said giving a thumbs up.

 "Pabo," Bae Ah said blushing.

 We all started laughing. Baekhyun then sat up blushing staring at Bae Ah.

 "Since Bae Ah was the one that kissed you instead of you kissing her, you lost!" Kris said.

 "WHAT! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" Baekhyun yelled.

 "Then you kiss her instead of her kissing you!" Kris yelled at him.

 He looked at Bae Ah and shook his head.

 "NO!" Baekhyun said," HOW AM I OUT?!" Baekhyun argued.

 "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO WIN I WANT TO GET SE AH OUT FOR TRYING TO MARRY MY CHILD!" Kris told him.

 Baekhyun then glared at him.

 "Fine," Baekhyun said, "You owe me tho!"

 "I know," Kris said.

 "I'm right her you know!?" Se Ah yelled.

 "I know," Kris said.

 They both then gave each other their face. (Can't find a pic ;-;)

 

 *Time skip*

 In the end Kris and Se Ah got out. Han Mi won and grinned in victory. We all stood up and went to the backyard to throw who ever Han Mi wants us to throw in the pool.

 "Let's see? Hmmmmm who should I throw?" Han Mi said thinking.

 I grinned at her.

 "Why don't you guys just throw me in? I already bullied the hot heads so might as well throw me in," Han Mi said.

 We were all shocked by that answer.

 "Han Mi you can't swim tho," I heard Xiumin whisper to her.

 'She can't swim? I should volunteer!' I thought to myself.

 We were outside and it was almost night time. Before I could tell her I volunteer, Kris pushed Se Ah in. Se Ah grabbed Kris by his arm so he fell in too! Everybody started pushing each other in. Han Mi stared at their sudden action. Xiumin and I looked at Han Mi then grinned at each other. We both jumped into the pool. Han Mi just grinned at all of us.

 "You idiots!" Han Mi said laughing at us.

 "Your the idiot not knowing how to swim!" Ai Ra joked.

 Han Mi then grinned.

 "True!" she said.

 She then jumped into the pool. Shocking all of us. She started floating. 

 "Wow! Who knew swimming could be easy?" she said floating.

 "Your just floating you need to move Han Mi!" Bae Ah yelled at her.

 "Would let me enjoy my success!" Han Mi said trying to move in the water.

 We all laughed how she tried to swim. Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and I ended up helping her. Kris and Se Ah tried to drown each other, while Ai Ra and Kai swam together . Ri Ah and Luhan were splashing people which their targets were Lay, Tao, Sehun, and D.O,. While that all happened, Bae Ah and Baekhyun argued on why Bae Ah kissed him. 

 

To Be Continued...

(I got to lazy to type what the the others did in truth or dare >.< WELL ANYWAYS! I still don't know who I should ship Han Mi with? I guess I'll choose later on in the story... SOO~ for now it's just gonna be a love triangle -_- )