Chapter 22 - "Less Time"

House Buddies

(Note: Short Chapter)

 

*Bae Ah Pov*

 

 It's been a month since Ai Ra left. We only had a month left with the guys and apparentally, we had no idea what to do. Kai is 24/7 skyping with Ai Ra. Ri Ah, Lay, Luhan, Se Ah, Kris, Sehun, and Tao are too lazy to go anywhere, while Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O., Han Mi, and I want to go somewhere! So since we couldn't go anywhere, we sat at home and just laid back and did what ever we do at home. Luhan, Sehun, and Tao were bothering Kai since he was skyping with Ai Ra. Ri Ah and Lay where having a dance off, AGAIN, whileD.O., Chanyeol, and I were in the kitchen trying to learn new recipes, Se Ah, Kris, Xiumin, Han Mi, Chen, Baekhyun, and Suho were our taste testers.

 We were in the middle of making spaghetti, until Se Ah and Han Mi were doing their natural, "Tom-and-Jerry," chase. The same topic would always piss Se Ah off which was...

 "SE AH AND KRIS FOREVER!~" Han Mi sang, while she was being chased.

 "YAH! PABO! IMMA KICK YOUR !" Se Ah screamed at her, chasing after her through the kitchen.

 "IF YOU CAN CATCH ME, MRS. WU!~" Han Mi sang again.

 Han Mi used Chen and Xiumin as a shield as she ran away from Se Ah.

 "YAH! STOP USING THEM AS A SHIELD!" Se Ah yelled at her.

 Chen was laughing as Han Mi used him as a shield. Xiumin smiled at the stupid scene.

 "FINE!~ I'LL USE YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN!" Han Mi hollered.

 "WHAT!?" Se Ah yelled in shock and anger.

 Han Mi let Chen go and ran to Kris and used him as a shield. Kris gave her his face, while she just smirked at Se Ah. 'These idiots! They are so lucky I can't scream at them since I have a sore throat!' I thought annoyed. D.O. and I gave glares at Han Mi and Se Ah, while Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Suho, and Chanyeol laughed at the scene.

 "HE ISN'T EVEN MY BOYFRIEND!" Se Ah protested.

 "That's what she all wants us to think," Han Mi said.

 "YAH!" Se Ah yelled.

 I then began to smile because of what Han Mi said. We all then started laughing at the three.

 "KRIS! USE YOUR LOOKS TO CALM YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOWN!" Han Mi yelled.

 "Wait! WHAT?!" Kris yelled.

 "THIS BIT-" Se Ah started about to tackle Han Mi, but was interrupted by the living room tv.

 "BREAKING NEWS!" the tv said.

 Han Mi then let Kris go and ran to the living room. We watched as she ran to the living room. Se Ah was going to run after Han Mi but was being held back by Kris, since he was cuddling her. Se Ah gave him her face as she tried to push him off. I started giggling at the scene,'IF ONLY AI RA WAS HERE!' I thought to myself.

 "GUYS! YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT THIS!" Han Mi yelled from the living room.

 I turned off the oven and we all ran to the living room. 

 


 

  "What's so important that stopped me from beating Lay in dancing!?" Ri Ah yelled at us.

 "HA! What ever you say Ri Ah! I'm going to win!" Lay argued.

 "BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Is all I here!" Ri Ah said while she made a disgust face and a mocking voice.

 "I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING TO AI RA RIGHT NOW! WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT!?" Kai yelled coming into the room, carrying a laptop with Ai Ra skyping him.

 "SHUT UP! LISTEN!" Han Mi yelled at them.

 "Oh man this must be important then, since Han Mi yelled," Ai Ra said through the laptop.

 We all quickly sat down and watched the news with Han Mi.

 "..As you can see here, SM Entertainment has just told us that they will be returning to Seoul in a week. Since some of the rookies will be debuting as a group and will be returning to Korea to debut," the guy on the news said.

 "WHAT!? ONLY A WEEK LEFT!?" Exo yelled together.

 I felt kind of happy but was sad at the same time. 'They won't be around anymore?' I thought sadly looking at the guys then directly at Baekhyun. He looked at me with sad eyes. I immediatley looked away and looked at Han Mi. I turned off the TV and stared at her. She seemed sad. I looked at Ri Ah and Se Ah. The two gave a whatever face. I glared at them then at Han Mi.

 "Yah, Han Mi are you going to miss the guys?" I ask her.

 She looked up at me then smiled.

 

 "Yeah," she said.

 I was about to pat her shoulders but stopped since what she said.

 "YOU GUYS ARE BORING! THEY BRING THE FUN HERE!" she yelled annoyed.

 "!" I tried to yell but couldn't.

 I smacked her on the back of her head , making her wince in pain. She puffed up her cheeks and stuck her tongue out at me.

 "Baekhyun!~ Your girlfriend's sick! Quickly heal her by kissing her!" Han Mi teased me.

 "YAH!" him and I yelled.

 Han Mi then ran off, we chased after her.

 

*Se Ah Pov*

 I smirked seeing Han Mi getting chased by Bae Ah and Baekhyun. I then stopped smirking and frowned. 

 "Time goes by fast," I mumbled to myself.

 I then notice Han Mi hide behind the couch. Bae Ah and Baekhyun came back looking for her. Han Mi then pushed Baekhyun, making Bae Ah and him kiss. Han Mi grinned in victory. I grinned.

 "Han Mi be trollin' Bon Qui Qui!" I yelled.

 "Who the hell's Bon Qui Qui!?" Kris yelled.

 "ME, !" Bae Ah yelled, holding both Baekhyun and Han Mi.

 Baekhyun glared at Han Mi, while she just grinned still.

 "Oh," all the guys cooed.

 "Hehe, you guys are stupid," Ri Ah said and grinned evilly. 

 "Hey-hey-hey!" I said about to high five her.

 She moved her hand making me miss. I pouted. 

 "AWW! Se Ah, you look cute when you do aegyo!~" Kris cooed, pinching my cheek.

 I swat his hand and glared at him.

 "YAH! WHAT THE HELL KRIS!" I yelled.

 "Tch, I was just saying, Agi (babe)," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

 All the guys were laughing at us.

 "AGI!?" Ri Ah and I yelled.

 "EWWWWW!~ SE AH & KRIS ARE EWWWWW!~" Ri Ah yelled.

 I glared at her. She stuck out her tongue and ran to the kitchen. Lay followed behind her, since she called after him to get her ice cream from the freezer. I saw Han Mi fall on the ground since Bae Ah let go of her. Han Mi grinned and stared at the kitchen.

 "Hehe, I ship Ri Ah and Lay! Lay Ah has been shipped!" she cheered.

 "I say Lay Ri. It sounds better," I said.

 "You always have something to say Se Ah!~" Han Mi whinned.

 She stood up and sat on the couch, with puffed up cheeks. Chen and Xiumin were smiling at her.

 "Woot! Woot! Han Min & Chen Mi moment!" I cheered.

 Chen and Xiumin blushed. Han Mi gave me a weird face, then made a surprised face.

 "SE AH! I DON'T THINK OF THEM LIKE THAT!!!" she yelled.

 She then stood up and headed towards the kitchen. Before she entered the kitchen she yelled something to me.

 "GO MARRY KRIS! SE AH! SERIS FOREVER!" she cheered.

 "THIS !" I yelled, about to run after her, but stopped.

 "GOOD IDEA HAN MI!" Kris agreed.

 I glared at him then smacked him. He winced in pain and glared back at me.

 "SeRis moment!~" Bae Ah whispered loudly.

 "HEY!" I yelled.

 I turned around and faced her, with a what-the-hell face. She ignored me and started playing on her phone. She was sitting on the couch, with Baekhyun laying on her lap. I grinned.

 "GET THERE!" I yelled.

 Bae Ah and Baekhyun both looked at me.

 "YAH!" they yelled.

 I then ran.

 

To Be Continued...

 

(HEY GUYS! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! >_< I have been busy lately! )