Chapter 12 - "Arrival"

House Buddies

 

 

( Note: Short Chapter)

*Sehun Pov*

 It was the next day and we were all packed ready to go. All we had to do now was choose who we wanted to ride with. Me and the guys were outside with the girls. Me and the guys were all awing at Bae Ah's car until she yelled at us to hurry up and choose who we wanted to ride with.

 "Why are there only three cars?" D.O. asked.

 "Ri Ah doesn't own a car because she's too lazy to drive," Bae Ah told us glaring at Ri Ah.

 Ri Ah just gave her a look as if she didn't care.

 "And Ai Ra obviously doesn't have a car either because someone dropped her off here," Bae Ah added staring at Ai Ra.

 Ai Ra was hugging Kai's arm while Kai just stared at her awkwardly.

 "Obssessed~," Han Mi whispered walking past us carrying her luggages to her car.

(Han Mi's car)

 "I heard that," Ai Ra said and gave a death glare at Han Mi.

 Ai Ra was still hugging Kai's left arm while Han Mi just looked at her with an oh-my-gosh-I'm-so-not-scared face. But the glare scared Tao, Luhan, and I. D.O. just gave his natual wide eyed stare.

(D.O.'s stare)

  "So whose riding with who?" Han Mi asked sitting on the floor of her car with the door open.

 "How about we go by rooms?" Bae Ah suggested.

 "That's a good idea," Suho said.

 "So? Han Mi with her room buddies, Bae Ah with her room buddies, and me with my room buddies!?" Se Ah said with a heck-no face ," I ain't driving then! I'm just gonna ride with Han Mi!"

 Se Ah crossed her arms with an annoyed face looking at Kris.

 "Well I certainly don't wanna be in the same car as you either!" Kris yelled at her with an annoyed face.

 "Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop arguing!" Ai Ra said annoyed.

 "Can one of you guys drive Se Ah's jeep then?" Han Mi asked crossing her arms.

 We all just stared at her as if we didn't hear her. She then sighed.

 "I would drive but I'm not driving her car!" Kris said crossing his arms staring at Se Ah.

 "Then drive mine, I'm gonna drive Se Ah's then," Han Mi said getting up and took the car keys out of Se Ah hand.

 She gave her keys to Kris while she kept Se Ah's keys. She took her luggage put it in Se Ah's car and entered her car. We were all surprised by her sudden action. She pulled down the car's window and looked at us.

(Se Ah's jeep)

  "Well hurry up! We're gonna be late," She yelled at us.

 She had an intimidating face that scared me and the guys. Me and the guys stared at one another as if that's the same Han Mi that liked joking around before.

 "Why's Han Mi-," Tao started.

 "Never get Han Mi annoyed in the morning, she's grouchy," Se Ah told us and went into her car with Han Mi in the drivers seat.

 "Yeah~, just don't," Ri Ah said and entered Bae Ah's car.

 (Bae Ah's car)

 Bae Ah was staring at us.

 "WELL HURRY YOUR ASSES UP!" She yelled at us.

 We all jumped back except for Ai Ra. Ai Ra grabbed Kai and brought him to Han Mi's car which Kris was going to drive.

 "Let's go Oppa!~" She said dragging him.

 We all just stared at them.

  " Wait, do we have to be by room buddies?" D.O. asked.

 "Nah you don't have to," Bae Ah told him.

 "Well, I'm riding with Han Mi," Xiumin said and went inside the car Han Mi was in and putted his luggage away.

 "Me too," Chen said then followed Xiumin.

 D.O. stared at each car.

 "I'll just ride with them," he said and entered the car Xiumin and Chen was going in.

 After awhile on choosing who's riding with who, we all went inside the cars. After a long time we made it to the Naksan Beach.

 

(Naksan Beach)

*Han Mi Pov*

 I was leading the group and I had to look for a hidden parking spot so that not much people can see Exo. I was driving around for a long time looking for a hidden parking spot. Chen, Se Ah, Xiumin, D.O. and Suho rode with me. We had to squeaze since there wasn't enough space for the other cars. After awhile Ri Ah, Bae Ah,and Ai Ra started complaining through Se Ah's phone and my phone to me.

 "HAN MI HURRY THE UP AND FIND A ING PARKING SPOT!" Bae Ah yelled through Se Ah's phone.

 Se Ah was in the front seat next to me holding the phone. 

 "YEAH! HURRY UP! OPPA'S GETTING CAR SICK!" Ai Ra yelled through my phone.

 Chen was at the back, middle seat holding my phone.

 "I WANT TO GO GET CHOCOLATE!" Ri Ah yelled through Se Ah's phone.

 "CAN YOU HURRY UP!? Ai Ra yelled at me.

 I rolled my eyes. I was getting annoyed!

 "YAH! DO YOU WANT FREAKING PEOPLE SEE EXO WITH US RETARDS!? THERE'S LIKE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HERE! SO SHUT UP AND WAIT!" I yelled frustrated.

 " Oh ok....." Ai Ra said then hung up.

 "...Meanie..." Ri Ah said and hung up.

 It remained silent in the car, until Se Ah spoke up.

 "Hehe, you owned them," Se Ah said grinning weirdly.

 She then poked me and continued grinning weirdly again. I couldn't help but grin on how weird she looked.

 "You look retarted!" I said cracking up while I drove.

 

* Chen Pov*

  "Yah! I was trying to make you back to your normal mood! AND YOU SAID I LOOK RETARTED!?" Se Ah said glaring at Han Mi.

 Han Mi started laughing and nodded her head. 'She's weird.. but good weird..' I thought smiling at Han Mi

 "These two are scary," D.O. said staring at the two girls infront of us.

 "I think she's cute..," Xiumin whispered.

 We all looked at him, except for the girls who messed around with each other not paying attention to us. I stared at him with a shocked face.

 "Did you just say-" Suho started but stopped when the car parked.

 " Looks like I found a parking spot," Han Mi said.

 She then turned around to face us.

 "Hey guys wear something to hide your identity," she told us grinning.

 We stared at Xiumin then at her.

 "What?" she said with a questioned look.

 "Nothing," Xiumin said blushing.

 "Well, go change then and hurry!" She said.

 Her and Se Ah then exited car and went to Bae Ah's car and to Han Mi's car which Kris was driving. The two cars were parked next to us. 

 "So Xiumin hyung, you like Han Mi?" Suho said grinning.

 I turned around and looked at him. Me and D.O. were staring at Xiumin. 

 "You'll find out later," Xiumin said.

 'Xiumin does like Han Mi doesn't he?..'

 

*Time skip*

 *Chanyeol Pov*

 I don't know how but we made it to the hotel safetly. Bae Ah was friends with the owner of the hotel we were staying at and got a secret hallway just for us! We were walking in the hallway choosing our roommates

 

(Hallway)

 "KAI AND I ARE SHARING A ROOM!" Ai Ra said dragging Kai to one of the rooms.

 She unlocked the door and pushed Kai in. She turned around and glared at us.

 "ONLY ME AND KAI..." she said and closed the door on us.

 " ss," Ri Ah said staring at the closed door,

 "Thank God I'm not related to her," Se Ah bluntly said.

 "YAH!" Bae Ah said and smacked Se Ah.

 Se Ah glared at her.

 "This chick's obssessed! " Baekhyun said.

 "More like crazy~," Han Mi told him with a gesture showing that Ai Ra's crazy.

 We laughed, except for Bae Ah who smacked her.

 "It's funny how you hit us not Baekhyun," Han Mi said rubbing her head where Bae Ah hit her.

 She started blushing, so did Baekhyun. We laughed at them.

 "How about we talk about whose gonna share a room with who instead of this!" Bae Ah yelled.

 "Fine~," Se Ah said still laughing

 "How about the ages stay together cuz' I don't wanna sleep with you oldies," Ri Ah suggested.

 My hyungs glared at her,so did Se Ah and Bae Ah. All of us, other than the seniors, just grinned from their silly reaction

  "Ok fine then evil maknae," Se Ah said.

  Sehun, Tao, D.O., and Ri Ah went to one of the rooms. Se Ah, Bae Ah, Baekhyun, Han Mi, Chen, and I stayed at one room. Kris, Suho, Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay stayed at the other room. Han Mi opened our room door.

(Hotel Room)

 "Wooohoo!" I said running straight to the bed and falling backwards.

 I felt myself bounce. Baekhyun came running to me and belly flopped on me. We then started wrestling each other, I then kicked Baekhyun and he fell on Bae Ah. We all stared as Baekhyun and Bae Ah accidentally kissed again. Han Mi, Se Ah, Chen, and I grinned. Chen quickly took a photo of them with Bae Ah's camera, without them knowing. Han Mi gave Chen a thumbs up. Bae Ah then kicked Baekhyun off of her making him hit his head on the floor, like last time. She stood up and quickly wiped her lips as fast as she can.

 "YAH! DON'T WRESTLE HERE! BECAUSE OF YOU CHANYEOL! ME AND BAEKHYUN KISSED!" Bae Ah yelled at me.

 I raised my hands up in defense.

 "You kissed him before so don't act like it's your first time," Se Ah bluntly said.

 Chen, Han Mi, and I started laughing. Bae Ah glared at her then smacked her. Baekhyun stood up blushing. I snickered and grinned at him. He stared at me then looked away.

 "Baekhyun doesn't wanna wipe the kiss you guys shared, isn't that sweet Bae Ah!" Han Mi .

 Han Mi putted her hands together and putting it next to her face. Baekhyun widened his eyes at Han Mi and started wiping his lips. We all started cracking up, except for Baekhyun and Bae Ah who were blushing really hard with mad faces at us.

 

To Be Continued...

(I didn't feel like showing that much photos this chapter sooo yeah~)