Chapter 14 - "Sand Castle"

House Buddies

(Note: Short chapter)

 

*Bae Ah Pov*

 We were at the beach and Ri Ah, Ai Ra, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol played in the water, drowning and splashing each other. While Han Mi, Se Ah, D.O., Suho, Xiumin,  and I played in the sand, trying to make a sand castle. Kris was laying on the sand, relaxing, and Lay was playing his guitar, playing different songs. 

 "Whew! Almost done!" Han Mi said, wiping the sweat on her forehead with the back of her right hand.

 The castle was almost done. All we had to do was finish making doors and windows.

 

 "Yes! Finally!" I said in happiness.

 D.O., Xiumin, and Suho grinned at the castle.

 "We did a good job guys," Suho complimented us.

 "Yup!" Xiumin grinned.

 "Yeah!" D.O. grinned big.

 "I'm gonna go try to make a door," Se Ah said.

 "We'll make the windows then," Suho said.

 She then tried to carve a door in the castle, as we made the windows. The door looked terrible!

 "Yah! You can't make doors for !" I yelled at her.

 I stopped making the windows and gave a disgust look at it.

 "Well I don't wanna make doors for ! I make doors for money! Get your together Sherlock!" Se Ah yelled back with a weird face.

 "YOU WON'T EVEN GET MONEY WITH THAT TYPE OF SKILL DUMB !" I yelled back.

 "HOW SHOULD YOU KNOW!" Se Ah said glaring at me.

 Han Mi then looked at the door.

 "Your door looks ugly," Han Mi bluntly said looking at the door.

 "HA! Now go get us water instead! Han Mi will make the door!" I yelled at her.

 Se Ah glared and pouted at me. She took the bucket and walked off.

 "Han Mi go make the door now," I commanded her.

 She saluted and took Se Ah's spot. I then notice Xiumin smiling at her, as she carved the door. I grinned. 'Han Mi has an admirer!~' I then continued making the windows.

 

*Time Skip*

  Afterawhile, we finished making the sand castle and just needed Se Ah to come back with the water so we can make a lake around the castle. She was taking long. We all sat around the castle.

 "Where the hell is she!?" I yelled.

 "Probably forgot to get water," Xiumin suggested.

 "This !" I yelled annoyed.

 "Crazy~" Han Mi said making the crazy gesture.

 Xiumin, Suho, and D.O. laughed. I glared at her. She then put her hands up in defense. Kris then came and looked at our sand castle.

 "Does it look cool, Kris hyung?" Suho asked.

 "It's pretty cool, " he said shrugging his shoulders.

 "! YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK US TO MAKE THIS!?" I yelled at him, grabbing his collar.

 "IT'S COOL!" he said raising his hands up in defense.

 "I thought so!" I said, letting go of him and sat back down.

 Kris looked at Suho, Xiumin, and D.O. and gave a weird look. They just laughed at him. He gave them his face.

 

 We then saw Se Ah coming back with the bucket of water. 

 "What took you so long!?" Han Mi asked.

 "YEAH!" I yelled agreeing.

 "I kept dropping the bucket so the water spilled," Se Ah told us.

 "Aigoo, pabo," I said face palming frustrated.

 Han Mi started cracking up. Xiumin, D.O., and Suho started laughing. Kris gave a what-the-heck look. Se Ah then glared at all of us.

 

*Se Ah Pov*

 "YAH! Just be happy I got you guys water!" I yelled.

 "I could've done a better job," Bae Ah said annoyed.

 "Yah! Just let me pour the water on-" I started but tripped over the castle and headed Kris direction.

 Kris moved to the side letting me fall. 'OH HELL NAW! I AIN'T FALLING! YOU COMMIN' DOWN WITH ME KRIS!' I grabbed his arms making him fall. But he fell on top of me. We were in the position Baekhyun and Bae Ah were at a long time ago. We were staring at each other's eyes. I then did what my reflexes told me to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 I kicked him in the crotch. Then pushed him off of me. He rolled next to me and held his crotch. I stood up and grinned.

 "That's what you get for not stopping me from falling!" I yelled at him.

 I heard everybody laughing behind us.

 "YAH! WHAT THE HECK SE AH!" he yelled at me still on the floor.

 He then stood up, still holding his crotch and bend over. He glared at me. I grinned.

 "These two, man," I heard Suho say.

 Kris then stood up straight and glared at me. 

 

  I just smiled.

 "Your always mean to me! It annoys me!" he said.

 "Well you annoy me! So we're even!" I yelled back.

 He then glared at me and stormed off to where he was laying before. He went there and sat, turning his back at us. I look at the others who kept quiet.

 "Yah! Se Ah! Go appologize to your boyfriend!" Bae Ah yelled at me.

 "NO!" I yelled.

 Han Mi then rolled her eyes. The boys sighed. Han Mi then stood up.

 "Come on Se Ah, " Han Mi said pushing me to Kris.

 "OKAY! FINE!" I said giving in.

 I then walked to him. I heard Bae Ah complaining on how a klutz I was for breaking the sand castle. 'At least I wanted to help!' I thought annoyed. I then sat infront of Kris. He stared at me annoyed. I sighed.

 "I'm sorry," I said looking at him.

 "That's the first time I heard you appologize," he said staring at me.

  I rolled my eyes and gave him the" hand."

 "Just accept my appology," I said annoyed.

 He then did something I didn't expect him to do. He grabbed my hand and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 ..slapped it.

 "YAH! WHAT THE HECK!" I yelled at him.

 He smiled.

 

 "WHY I OUTTA-!" I said but was interrupted.

 He grabbed my head with his right hand and kissed me. I blushed and widened my eyes. I tried pushing him, but it didn't work. I then slowly kissed back . I put my hands on his face, while he put his hands on my back. He deepened the kiss and I sat on his lap. I then rubbed my thumbs in a circular motion on his face as he rubbed my back. Th

  "EWWWWWW!" 

 We both immediately stopped and turned to the direction the sound came from. Ri Ah was staring at us with wide eyes, then ran off to the others. 

 "EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! KRIS AND SE AH WERE KISSING!" Ri Ah yelled as she ran to the others.

 They all looked at us from the distant. I immediately pushed him and started panicking.

 "YAH! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I blamed him.

 I stood up and pointed at him.

 "YAH! HOW'S IT MY FAULT! YOU KISSED BACK!" he argued back.

 He stood up too. We then started arguing. The others showed up as we argued.

 "I knew they'd get together!" I heard Han Mi say.

 "Well they are alike!" I heard Ai Ra say.

 Me and Kris then glared at them annoyed.

 "SHUT UP!" I yelled blushing.

 

 

To Be Continued...

 (My updating will be slower now because I'm going back to school soon!~ Sorry! >.<)