Close - part two

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong felt beyond weird. It was the first time he was allowed to go out freely and well, it was just a bit unusual for some reason. He could feel the wind caress his bare arms and couldn't help but wonder why he wasn't cold at all. It was the end of fall so the weather was bound to be cold yet there he was, out in a sleeveless shirt, not really affected by it.

Seunghyun followed him shortly, a smirk etched onto his lips. He knew very well why his mate wasn't cold at all. The necklace he had given Jiyong had been soaked into a magical liquid that protected the small boy from quite a few things.

The wolf deep down knew that he was being a bit over-protective but he just couldn't help it. The small human had barely recovered from his injuries, he just couldn't get hurt, not again.

"Are you sure that you want to buy me clothes?" Jiyong asked for the umpteenth time as he shyly smiled up at the elder, his pearly teeth gleaming. In all honestly, he had grown to enjoy the attention of the wolf quite a bit. He loved being pampered for some reason even if sometimes, he felt like Seunghyun treated him as a  child. From the elder, even that didn't seem offending at all."I'm totally fine with your clothes, too, you know."

"As if." Seunghyun chuckled as he ruffled Jiyong's hair before hugging him from the back for a few moments."I personally love buying things for you. Have you seen your face when you receive them?"

"No." Jiyong huffed with a giggle, his cheeks flushing a deep shade of scarlet."But I guess you like it cause you keep giving me random gifts." he continued, mumbled quietly more to himself than to the wolf.

"Well, of course I do. It's my job." The wolf chuckled and smiled when he heard the voice of his inner-wolf growl in agreement."The taxi's here, by the way." he added. He was planning on taking Jiyong to his pack's mansion after shopping for the boy and well, wolf-parties contained quite the amount of alcohol, so he couldn't risk taking his own car.

An odd smell seemed to be enveloping the driver, so Seunghyun did what any proper wolf would have and sat in the back with his mate, pulling him close. He slightly turned Jiyong so the boy's nose was rested in his chest and started lightly caressing his back.

The younger was a little perplexed despite knowing that there was something off with the driver. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter