Close -part one

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong huffed quietly to himself as he sat down on Seunghyun's bed, boredom tainting his previously good mood. Apparently, the wolf had gone out a few hours ago and he had strictly forbidden his mate to leave the apartment. Now, the brown-haired human would have cared less about other people telling him to do this or that but the wolf could be pretty intimidating if he wanted to be.

And well, Jiyong had to admit to himself that he sort of liked Seunghyun already. Actually, he was almost sure that he was in love with the elder already: his heartbeat got impossibly faster in the other's presence, he got flustered a lot whenever he was teased by the wolf and well, he could feel the bond Seunghyun had told him before grow more and more with each hour and day that passed.

He had been staying at the cozy but grand apartment of his mate for a week now and Jiyong had gotten better significantly. Most of his wounds were completely healed, which surprised him quite a bit as usually, it took him a much longer to get bette.r

Seunghyun had told him that it was because of how the two were together. A wolf's mate always needed to be in top shape as he or she was the only creature who could calm down their other half. Because of this, they had developed an incredibly fast healing ability, that was triggered only by the presence of their mate.

Jiyong whined quietly to himself as he lay back on the bed, closing his eyes. For some reason he didn't like being alone in Seunghyun's apartment. It made him nervous as he felt like someone else was there, watching him. With each moment that passed, the feeling grew, just like it had the last time when Seunghyun went out.

"No one's here." Jiyong whispered to himself before suddenly tensing when he heard the door being slammed shut. Moments later, he relaxed visibly as he could make out the familiar shuffling sound of Seunghyun's feet.

Jiyong smiled softly as he stood up and walked slowly to the hall, a soft giggle escaping his lips when he found Seunghyun carrying a huge basket full of peach. Apparently, the wolf had been bringing them to the small human every day as Jiyong just adored them to bits.

Just this little gesture had always made him feel happy and cared for.

"I'm glad you like what I brought." The wolf said with an affectionate smile before bending done to rub his nose against the younger's, something he enjoyed doing ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter