Crisis

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Jiyong let out an exaggerated sigh as he rolled onto his back, wincing inwardly at the slight pain that shot up his spine from the sudden movement."I told you already, Hyun, I'm fine enough to be left alone for ten minutes." he said."Seriously, I just want to take a bath. Alone. Is that really such a big thing?"

"Honestly?" And here the older wolf smirked a little as he bent down to plant a small kiss on his mate's lips."Yes. And it's not like I haven't seen you before, so..."

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean that you have to see it all the time." Jiyong let out a low huff, slightly pushing the elder away."Seriously, I just want some privacy."

"And that, you will have. But I am going into the bathroom." Seunghyun said. Mirth was twinkling in his eyes, showing that he was enjoying his little Jiyong's futile attempts at trying to get some alone time. 

This had been going on for more than a week, ever since the younger had gotten well enough to move on his own.

At first his mate's protectiveness was cute - even Dara who would came to up on the young wolf had admitted that Seunghyun sticking to Jiyong's side like glue was actually somewhat cute. But as the days passed, it got somewhat annoying. 

"Please Hyunnie, just give me ten minutes to clean up. Alone." With puppy like eyes, the small wolf tried to convince his mate. Truthfully, he loved the other, but sometimes, Seunghyun could be a bit too much."I promise that I'll yell if anything happens."

"You know what?" The elder let out a frustrated sigh."Fine." and he stood up slowly, letting his mate sit up as well."It's not like I don't have some work to do." His voice was cool as ice, eyes searching Jiyong's for even a small bit of regret..or anything. But the only thing he saw was relief.

"Then do it. And just...leave me alone for a while." The younger pleaded quietly as he shuffled to the bathroom as quickly as he could. His back was still sore, and legs still a little weak... 

However, he was happy to have some privacy. He loved his mate, he really did. But somehow... Somehow ever since that snake-like demon had attacked him, all Jiyong wanted to do was to succumb to loneliness, even if just for a few minutes. His heart was heavy as he knew that his mate had meant well and still... All he could do was let out a soft sigh of relief once the hot water enveloped his body.

The petit wolf felt tense and tired ever since he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter