Talk

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I forget this (because I usually do lol) Anyone who has free time would like to beta this fic? I'm graduating soon and just don't have the time to correct every little mistake OTL And well, I honestly don't even notice them xD my eyes aren't made for things like this xD

Jiyong groaned in discomfort as he stomach growled loudly once more. It was his third day in the hospital and he was getting hungry. Seunghyun hadn't noticed the fact that his mate had barely been eating the food given to him by the nurses, which made the human a little upset. It just seemed like the wolf didn't even care about him anymore. 

Jiyong would have discarded his pride and eaten everything, if that had been possible. But the food that he was being given by the nurses was just too disgusting, enough to make his stomach churn. The best had to be that day's breakfast: moldy bread along with some cheese that seemed to be rotting. It was disgusting to say the least but the boy knew very well that he was getting a special treatment because of his mate. For some reasons, many humans were sure that if they destroyed a creature's - in this case, wolf's -  mate, they would get rid of said immortal as well.

To Jiyong, it didn't seem like that. Maybe if they hadn't gotten into a silent argument about his joke before, he would have said that there was something in that theory because mates did love each other deeply but now... No, he just didn't know what to think anymore and it was hurting him more than he thought.

Seunghyun only dropped by the hospital once a day to make sure that he was alright. The small human couldn't help but feel a little upset by that, especially since he did crave for his mate. He wanted the wolf to give him gifts again, to hug him... to make him feel important. It just hurt to know that just because of a silly little joke the wolf hated him now. 

The boy slowly got out of his bed and dragged himself to the nearest bin before dumping his lunch in it. The rainbow spirit had went home the night before and now he was alone, which meant that no one even see him getting rid of the food he was given. He was hungry but he just couldn't eat it...

Seunghyun arrived an hour later, a nervous smile on his lips."Hi." he greeted his mate before sitting down next to him.

"Hi." Jiyong whispered, feeling drawn to the wolf. Just moments

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter