Chit-chat of ours

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong let out a frustrated sigh as he kept glaring at his reflection in the grand mirror. Seunghyun had gone out to get some food so finally the small boy had some time to actually think of the changes that he had undergone. He had ears and a bushy, white tail that would wag whenever he was just a little excited, almost as if he was some kind of dog. And to make everything worse, he had a wolf that was pretty much nothing but a loud noise in the back of his mind, almost as if he had gone insane.

I beg your pardon, I'm not just some voice. He heard and scowled in turn. Days had passed since he had earned the very new features that made him look quite wolfish, but the boy was still upset.

He just hated looking abnormal. 

If you ask me, you look good, finally you gained some traits that show who we are. You do know what I am talking about, don't you, Kwon Jiyong?

"Even if I did,I would try my best to forget it." The pink-haired boy huffed as he poked at his ears lightly, a bit irritated by how they were constantly pressed flat against his head, showing just how irritated he was. Or something like that. He had never really had the chance to look into the body-language of animals so he wasn't quite sure about what his own ears signaled.

"Sitting in front of the mirror again?" Seunghyun's deep voice was what finally tugged Jiyong out of his self-pity. The boy shook his head a little, noticing that his ears had perked up the moment he had become aware of his mate's presence. A light blush dusted his cheeks at the realization: now, he obviously couldn't hide the fact that he was happy to see his mate.

"Shut up..." he mumbled finally as he turned, reaching up to wrap his thin arms around the elder's."I just hate how I look now. And someone is constantly talking to me, in my head. I feel like I have gone crazy..." he said sentence after sentence before huffing as he buried his nose in Seunghyun's chest.

"Baby, when will you just accept the fact that you have changed for the better?" Said wolf said with a sigh as he pulled the younger closer, wrapping his arms around Jiyong's tiny waist."I personally adore how you look now and I am quite aware of how my wolf does, too. So it's only you who should take a deep breath and admit that you look hot like this. Not to mention the fact that like this, you will be accepted into the pack in an even easier way."

"It's not as easy as you make it seem, Seunghyun." Jiyong scoffed softly as he pulled away from his mate to tug at the end of his tail a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter