Yours

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong huffed in utter distress as he struggled to pull on a pair of loose jeans, wanting to hide the abomination of a tail he now possessed. It was long, bushy and fluffy, and not to mention, as white as the first snow. But it was incredibly tough to balance with, now that he had noticed it, at least. Before he realized that not only has he grown a pair of soft ears, but a tail during the night, he had been able to move flawlessly. But now, he was swaying from side to side even when he was just standing, the extra weight of that bushy, stupid appendage throwing off his balance completely.

It was like now that he realized that he had a tail, it didn't want to work with him. He was tripping over his own feet again and again, soft fur rubbing against the back of his legs in an almost mocking manner.

Already, Jiyong hated it.

"Why so furious, baby?" Seunghyun asked suddenly as he walked fluidly to his mate's side, snaking his arms around the tiny boy's waist."Can't dress up?"

"How am I supposed to stuff my tail into it?" Jiyong huffed, voice filled with disgust. His small ears were pressed completely against the fluffy pink mop of tangled curls on his head, signaling that he was genuinely upset. 

"Well, we should probably cut out a whole on it for you," Seunghyun started as he reached up to pet the younger's head before scratching behind one of those soft ears with a smirk: he knew all too well how to calm someone with such features down. After all, when he was younger, he had been in his younger mate's shoes."or maybe you could stay like this. I, for one, don't see any problem with that." He teasingly flicked the small boy's ears before stepping away from him, smirking smugly at the almost animalistic whine he got in response.

"You might not have a problem with that, but I do." Jiyong rolled his eyes slightly as he walked back to Seunghyun's bed, dropping down on it with a heavy sigh."Do you have a pair of scissors near, then?"

"Sure, sure..." The wolf chuckled softly, a bit amused by his mate's behavior."You know, you are acting like your whole world has collapsed. You just sprouted a cute little tail and your ears changed a bit. Is it really that bad?" Even though his tone was light and his words teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter