Soft

Unequivocal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong woke up, he felt warm. Almost too warm. Something soft was covering his whole body, thicker than a blanket, and fluffier, too. But the boy was way too tired to care about it at that moment, all he wanted was to go back to the land of dreams. And that he did, a peaceful smile forming on his rosy lips.

Seunghyun, who had been awake the whole time, couldn't help but chuckle softly at the adorable sight of his mate's sleepy daze. Jiyong was something that the wolf had long yearned for, so he was incredibly happy to finally possess. 

"I love you, my gorgeous mate..." Seunghyun whispered, hearing his inner voice echo his words in his head."For an eternity." he added, gently pressing the tiny human closer to himself."I am happy to finally have claimed you..." he continued, voice getting softer as a yawn escaped him. He was tired, yet reluctant to let the darkness embrace him. He didn't see the point in dreaming about anything when the reality he held in his arms was much better than anything his imagination could have ever made up.

"Sleep well, my darling..." he uttered before finally letting sleep claim him.

Little did he know, that a pair of strikingly white ears perked up at those sweet words.

Some hours later, it was the wolf that woke up again. He yawned widely, slightly pointed teeth glinting in the harsh sunlight in which the room was soaking in. Jiyong was still pressed close to him, small nose buried in his chest and tiny hands gripping Seunghyun's shoulder, never wanting to let him go."So cute..." The wolf laughed softly, voice filled with the bliss of belonging. He felt the younger finally stir in his arms and grinned from ear to ear, surprising even himself.

He had never felt this blissful. Sure he had been happy when he found Jiyong but that had been completely different. Now the two of them belonged together and would never be separated. It filled the wolf with a certain pride, the fact that the world's most beautiful mortal was his.

However, he was shaken out of his happiness suddenly by something tickling his neck. The man blinked for a few moments before tilting his head down, only to be met by a pair of furry, white ears."What the..." he started loudly, flinching when Jiyong suddenly pulled away from him, ears flattened to the soft mess of pink hair on top of his head.

"Ji?" Seunghyun asked, carefully reaching out to touch those small, slightly pointed ears."What happened?"

"What..." Jiyong mumbled, reaching out to cover his ears."They hurt..." he added."And I have no idea... shouldn't you know it? You're the wolf..."

"Actually, this has never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter