Chapter 2

Maybe

Part of school was over. It's time for lunch.

"That Tiffany is really beautiful huh. Is that why you were trying to flirt with her just now?", Sunny asked Taeyeon

"Uhh? I didn't. It's just that I bumped onto her while running to school just now and caused her things to drop on the floor. I was just feeling sorry for that. And furthermore she is new to our school and is our classmate. As the class leader, I'm just trying to be friendly and do my job you know", Taeyeon explained.

"I was just joking Taeyeon. Why are you so serious trying to explain?", Sunny giggled.

"Look at our leader kekeke. I can ask Sica to help you if you want to know Tiffany better. She is my girlfriend you know, sure it will not be a problem", Yuri joined in the fun teasing Taeyeon.

"Aigo.. Look at these two kids. Always trying to find means and ways to tease me huh..", Taeyeon knocked Sunny's and Yuri's head lightly.

On the other hand, Jessica is finally done showing Tiffany around the school and explaining to her the regulations the school practices.

Jessica and Tiffany walked towards the table where Taeyeon, Sunny and Yuri was sitting.

"Tiffany, let me introduce you once again to the three of them. This is Yuri, my boyfriend. That is Taeyeon, our class leader and the other one is Sunny", Jessica said

"Hi everyone. Please take care of me well", Tiffany greeted with her eye smile.

"Wow.. That eye smile.. Really is so mesmerizing..", Taeyeon thought to herself as she looked at Tiffany.

"YA GUYS! Look at Taeyeon! She looked like her soul had drifted somewhere else kekekeke", Yuri started to in a loud voice.

It was so loud that it snapped Taeyeon out of her thoughts.

"YA!! You guys just can't live a day without teasing me right? Hmpf..", Taeyeon sulked.

"It's only because you are so fun to tease kekekeke", Sunny and Jessica answered.

"You are quite cute uh, Taeyeon kekekeke", Tiffany said and started giggling at their conversation.

"Why you too joining them to laugh at me..?", Taeyeon said to Tiffany with a sad voice.

"Don't sulk Taeyeon-ah. At least someone finds you cute right?", Sunny said teasingly.

"Rrrrrrriiiinnnngggggg", the school bell started to ring. Lunch time is over.

"Aish.. This kid.. Come on let's go to class", Taeyeon said.

It is the time for piano class.

"I have an assignment for all of you. You guys have to find a partner to do this assignment with. You are free to choose whoever you want to be partnered with", the teacher said.

"YAY! Sica-ah! Let's do it together!", Yuri said happily after hearing that.

Tiffany who just was about to ask Jessica to do the assignment with her heard Yuri and decided not to ask.

"All of you once have a partner please sit together beside each other", the teacher said.

"Ah.. Who should I partner with? Sunny has partnered with Sooyoung. Yuri with Jessica, Yoona with Seohyun and Hyoyeon with Min. The only one left unpartnered is Tiffany", Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Ohmygod. How should I ask her to be my partner? Kim Taeyeon, you are just asking her to be your partner for school assignment not your partner of life. Why are you feeling so scared and anxious?", Taeyeon thought to herself.

While she was talking to herself in her thoughts, Tiffany came over to her and asked "Hey Taeyeon.. Do you want to be my partner for this assignment? Because as you can see it seems like we are the only two people who don't have a partner..".

"Ah.. Oh.. Yessss... Of course. I was about to approach you and ask", Taeyeon smiled and answered, at the same time flustered by Tiffany's sudden approach.

Tiffany smiled and sit beside her.

"Now all of you are given 2 months to compose a song of your own with all the knowledge you guys have learned so far. The song must be able to have both of you playing the song on the piano together. I do not want a piano melody piece on its own but I want a complete song with lyrics. As I am also your music composition teacher, I want to take this chance to see how well you guys can compose a music with a piano on your own", the teacher explained to the class.

"Wahhhh.. we can compose a love song all about us, Sica-ah", Yuri said to her girlfriend happily like a kid.

"Baby you and your silly thoughts forever. We are still in class you know..", Jessica said shyly.

"Ahhh... Ne... Mianhe.. I can't help myself feeling happy.. hehehehe", Yuri who was over the moon with those thoughts said.

On the other hand, Tiffany and Taeyeon was feeling kind of awkward as they just knew each other and was assigned to do such assignment.

"She was from a different school previously. She do not know what we learn and till where did we learn. It's her first day and she is given this assignment. Though it's a pair assignment and I'm her partner, I think I have to ask her if she needs any help right..", Taeyeon thought to herself.

"In your previous school do you learn the same things like in our school? If you don't know or don't understand anything, don't worry just ask or say and I will help you. I can start to draft more of the song first if you want me to", Taeyeon said to Tiffany.

"Umm.. It's okay. I think where I stopped learning from my previous school is almost similar to here. I think there shouldn't be much of a problem. Anyway, thanks for asking Taeyeon", TIffany answered and smiled to her.

"Oh ok! That will be great then. Let's start to think of ideas on what sort of song should we make", Taeyeon said. 

In Taeyeon's mind, she is slowly starting to get captivated by Tiffany's charms. She thought to herself, "This girl.. She's always smiling.. And her eye smile is just so...".

Soon after, school is over. 

"Hey guys! Let's go out together! Since it's Tiffany's first day joining us, I want all of you guys and her to get to know each other better", Jessica suggested.

"Ok sure! I love to make new friends!", Sunny said.

"Me too! Me too!", Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon agreed.

"Sorry, I've got a family dinner to attend to. I promise to join the next time guys. And Tiffany, welcome to our school", Min said.

"Thank you Min", said Tiffany.

"Ok then. We'll see you tomorrow in school", the rest said to Min.

So all of them head to the cafe that they love to chill out together.