Chapter 10

Maybe

Weeks passed and Taeyeon still hasn't regained her lost memories. Seems like all that she could ever think of was Jessica. She had been spending most of her time with her. Furthermore It's already the second year that Jessica is single since the day she broke up with Yuri. So Jessica gladly accompanied her while at the same time try to help her regain her memories. Both Yuri and Jessica still remained as best friends with some complications in their relationship. Each day since the day Taeyeon regained her consciousness, Tiffany had been trying to get closer to Taeyeon and get the girl to regain her memories but Taeyeon's attitude towards her just seemed to be distant. It seemed like Taeyeon didn't put in effort in wanting to remember and get back together with Tiffany, the girl she was so crazy about and have been in a relationship with for 7 years.

"Sica-ah... I need to talk to you.. Come in to my room please..", Tiffany requested from the girl as she called her mobile.

"Oh? Okay", Jessica agreed and made her way into Tiffany's room.

"What is it about Fany-ah?", Jessica asked.

"Weeks has passed but Taeyeon's attitude towards me is still distant.. And she still hasn't remembered a single thing about our past... It seemed like she didn't wanna be with me anymore.. She seemed to be happier when she's with you... I think I should just give up... I will give her up to you Sica... Please take good care of her... I know you can do it better than I do... I'm the cause of her misery... I caused her to get into an accident and lost part of her memories...", Tiffany said while tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"What are you talking about Fany-ah...", Jessica was stumped.

"You've been single for 2 years already isn't it? I know you have some feelings for Taeyeon too right.. After all these times you guys have been spending together...", TIffany continued as her tears kept rolling.

"I... I.. I can't.. You know I won't do and can't do this to my close friend right.. She's yours and just because of this accident and all you wanna give her up to me.. I can't.. Even though deep down I want to.. It's not right to do this Fany-ah....", Jessica tried to get Tiffany to give up her idea.

"See.. I'm right... I knew it... I can see that you have now fallen for her.. It's okay Sica-ah.. She doesn't remember anything about my memories with her and she don't even feel for me anymore.. Her love for me is now long gone.. Now the only thing I can tell is that she is happy whenever she is with you and you're all that she talk about day and night.. Look at how she always go into your room to tuck you in to bed... All the things she used to do for me... Now she is doing it to you... Can't you feel and see it Sica? I know you know.. Go in my place for me... To be with her through it all and make her happy... I will give both of you my blessings... If that's what make her happy, then I'll step back and leave her in your hands.. All I want is for her to be always happy.. Promise me Sica.. Please....", TIffany totally brokedown.

"..... Can I still even reject your plea now... Okay I promise you. But how about you Fany... We are all living together in this dorm. We work together.. Can you even take seeing us and feeling the heartaches each day... I don't feel good hurting you...", Jessica agreed hesitantly.

"It's okay Sica-ah.. It'll get better over time.. I believe.. God will guide me.. Despite all the things we've been through and all my love for her.. If we're not fated together anymore... I guess I just have to let go.. Right...? Don't worry.. Go ahead and make her happy for me.. I will appreciate it alot, really...", Tiffany said.

"... Okay I will not disappoint the hopes you have in me.. I hope you will find a person who will love you and treat you much much better.. I'm so sorry Fany-ah...", Jessica hugged her as she started to have tears in her eyes too.

"Sica-ah... Where are you?", Taeyeon's voice in the living room could be heard from Tiffany's room.

"Hey.. See... Tae is looking for you... Go and make your way to her.. Don't feel sorry for me.. Wipe your tears off too.. Tae will worry if she sees you like this...", Tiffany told Jessica as she smiled.

Jessica could see Tiffany was putting up a strong and brave front by giving a fake smile. Anybody who sees Tiffany in this state now could tell she is lying through her teeth. Deep inside we all know how heartbroken she felt knowing that everything she once had for the past 7 years with Taeyeon had just crumbled and gone like Taeyeon's partial memories. The partial memories that were lost that contained the memories of TaeNy. Adding to the fact that she had to give up her lover to her member and also having to face the lovely couple each day as they are all staying in the dorm together.