Chapter 7

Maybe

On Sunday night, Taeyeon sent a text to Tiffany, "Do you wanna go to school together tomorrow? ^^".

"Hmm.. Geurae ^^", Tiffany replied.

Both of them actually stay in the same area and that the bus stop where they take the bus to school is the same. 

So the next day, Taeyeon waited for Tiffany at the bus stop and then took the bus to school together.

In the bus, as both were sitting together side by side, Taeyeon slides her hand and hold Tiffany's hand. She then whisper in her ear, "Can I now hold your hands like this?".

Tiffany felt shocked for awhile but she nodded her head shyly as she blushed. After awhile, it was time for them to alight. They continued walking to school while holding hands tightly. Both of their faces can be seen bearing a wide sweet smile from happiness.

"YAYAYA!!!!! Guess what I saw just now?!", Yoona started to speak loudly to Yuri and the usual group of girls.

"Woaaaa. What is it that you have to run to us and say it in a hurry?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Just now I saw Taeyeon and Tiffany alighting the bus together holding hands!", Yoona explained.

"What?!", everyone started to exclaimed.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany are holding hands and walking to school together!", Yoona repeated.

"Are you sure you did not see wrongly?", Sunny said.

"Really! Just wait and see later. I think they definitely have something going on", Yooona said.

Taeyeon and Tiffany reached school and walked towards the canteen to find the group of them.

"YAYAYA!!! Look guys!", Jessica screamed as she saw the couple holding hands while walking towards them.

"Omo! Unnies you two..", Seohyun said in disbelief.

"Uhhh? What's with us?", Taeyeon asked.

"Ya.. Both of you are dating each other and you didn't even tell us!", Sooyoung said.

Tiffany and Taeyeon both blushed as they felt embarrassed.

Taeyeon then said, "It's not something I have to immediately tell everyone right? heh".

"Somebody has finally got her heart stolen. I thought she will never fall in love or be in relationship. Everybody knows Kim Taeyeon's heart is too hard to capture. But you did it. Congrats Tiffany for being her first! kekeke", Sunny said.

"Welcome to the club Taengoo-ah! Sica and me, You and Tiffany. Now we both can go for couple dates!", Yuri said happily.

"Uhhh... Heh... Thanks Soonkyu-ah", TIffany smiled shyly.

"Yuri you and your silly ideas! Come on guys let's head to class now or we'll be late", Taeyeon said.

Since Tiffany and Taeyeon got together, they have been having sweet and fun times together. Both of them are almost inseparable. Their love for each other just got stronger and stronger as each day passed.