Chapter 5

Maybe

Taeyeon was surprised by Tiffany's sudden question. 

"Uhh.. Errr.. It's just some lyrics I randomly thought of..", Taeyeon lied.

She was afraid to confess as she thought that if she do so, her friendship with Tiffany might be ruined.

"Come on... Don't you try to lie.. If you didn't have a crush on anyone, how you would you be able to think of such lyrics within a short time? Tell me who's the lucky person that you have a crush on, will you Taetae. Pleaseeeee ~ hehehe", TIffany begged her with aegyo.

Taeyeon once again melted at her cuteness. 

"Should I.. Should I really confess to her now? Is this the right time to confess to her? What if she hates the thought of it and leave? What if she doesn't even wanna be friends with me anymore?", Taeyeon questioned herself in her mind.

"Fany-ah.. Actually.. Ummm... Actually that lucky person is you.. I hope you won't get too surprised by this and what I'm going to say after this.. I... I... I don't know how to say this.. But.. I think I'm already falling deeper and deeper for you.. You know like how we have gotten much closer to each other.. The way you talk, the way you smile, everything about you just totally got me captivated..", Taeyeon confessed.

"Uhhh.. Fany-ah.. I hope you won't hate me or ignore me because of this.. It's because you asked me again.. And the way you ask with such aegyo.. I really can't help it.. My heart totally just melted.. That's why I'm confessing to you right now.. If you don't feel too comfortable about this.. You can treat it like you didn't hear anything okay..?", Taeyeon said while looking at the girl with her puppy eyes.

Tiffany was totally taken aback by her sudden confession. 

Then she thought, "She must be trying to pull a prank on me because I always ".

And so she said to her, "Hahaha Kim Taeyeon, you're trying to play a prank on me to see how will I react right? I'm totally not tricked. It's not that easy to trick me okay. Even if you don't want to tell me, you didn't have to play a prank on me or lie to me right? hmpf".

"See.. I told you not to get surprised.. Fany-ah.. Please believe me.. Every word I said to you just now is true..", Taeyeon said as she sighed.

"Still so persistent to trick me is it Taetae? hmpf", Tiffany said while hitting her.

Tiffany at her end still thinking that Taeyeon is trying to trick her.

Taeyeon then move her body forward, close to Tiffany and kissed her lips.

"I like you. I mean I really like you alot. Since the first day you joined our school when we met, I realized I was slowly falling for you.", Taeyeon said as she remove her lips from hers.

"It wasn't too long ago that we both had met. Yet this feeling I felt each time I see you, I just can't help. This unexplainable feeling, I never had felt. It makes me feel as though I can't breath. Can you tell me what this feeling is. Can you tell me why do I feel so nervous each time I'm talking to you. Caring about how you will look at me. All these sorts of little things. You kept appearing on my mind. Seems like all I can ever think about these days is just you. You got me so mesmerized by your signature eye smile. Left me breathless as I'm falling deeper into you. Maybe this is what they meant. The feelings when you have a crush on someone..", Taeyeon started singing her self-composed song while playing the keyboard, at the same time gazing deeply into TIffany's eyes gently.

As she ends her song, still gazing deeply into Tiffany's eyes, she touched her face with her hands and a little bit down to part of her neck, and said, "Tiffany, I like you". She then kissed her lips once more.