Chapter 13

Maybe

It's been few days. The nine girls, some were busy with their own schedule while some had some free time to spend. 

"Babe.. Can you help me take my luggage? It's in the storeroom at the top rack", Jessica requested from her girlfriend, Taeyeon.

"Ok.. Give me a second okay", Taeyeon easily agreed.

She took the ladder and climbed up to take the luggage from the rack as the height was too high. 

"Sica-ah.. Which one is it? The black or the grey one?", Taeyeon asked.

"The black one", Jessica answered.

Suddenly a loud noise was heard from the storeroom.

"Taeyeon-ah are you okay?", Jessica asked.

It was silent. Taeyeon did not respond to her. Jessica hurriedly walked to the storeroom to take a look.

"OHMYGOD! TAEYEON AH!", Jessica screamed.

Taeyeon was lying down on the floor. She had fell off the ladder together with both the black and grey luggages while she was trying to take only the black one out.

"OPPA TAEYEON HAD FELL DOWN FROM A LADDER AND IS LYING UNCONSCIOUS ONTHE FLOOR NOW! PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE HERE QUICK!", Jessica called her manager for help.

Three hours later at the hospital, all the girls were present except for one.

"Where am I? How did I end up here? Where's my Fany? I need to explain and apologize to her about the accident between me and Sica just now", Taeyeon asked the girls who were all gathered in her ward.

"You're in the hospital now. You fell down a ladder just now trying to help me take my luggage from the storeroom earlier baby", Jessica explained.

"Your Fany? Accident between me and you?", Jessica mumbled as she slowly started to figure out.

Taeyeon had suddenly regained all her memories. The fall she had earlier might have give her head a strong blow that it triggered back all her memories.?

"Uh..? Why are you calling me baby Sica-ah? Where's Fany now? Does she know that I'm in the hospital now?", Taeyeon asked as she continues to feel confused.

"Taengoo-ah.. This letter is for you. Just now before I got a call that you were admitted to the hospital due to the fall, me and the girls just got home and Fany told us to pass the letter to you. She won't be here with us for quite some time now.. We all have tried to persuade her but failed to. So we all have decided to respect her decision. She have already spoken with our CEO and they agreed to let her be inactive till she is ready to come back. But when exactly, we're all not sure..", Yuri handed the letter over.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. ALL OF YOUR WORDS ARE SO CONFUSING", Taeyeon was so confused and annoyed by what she heard. About Tiffany leaving.

"Taengoo-ah.. Calm down first. I know this sound confusing and it might be really hurt but..", Sunny started to tell her the whole story from how they started quarrelling to where she got into an accident and lost her memories and also to how she's in love with Jessica, got together with her and hurt Tiffany for the past few months.

Jessica left the room quietly while Sunny was explaining to Taeyeon the whole incident. This time, Jessica was the one feeling hurt though she felt less guilty now.

After Taeyeon had heard the whole story, she quickly opened up the letter to read.

"To Taetae, I still can call you like this right..? I still remember the first time we met.. I was on my way to my new school and you bumped into me while running because you were rushing for school and all my things fell onto the ground. At that time I think I was being quite fierce to you right? ^^ To think that we actually classmates. I still remember how we got closer.. How our relationship started.. From the music assignment at the beach... Studying and training together until we debut, till now that we've become successful.. One year after another have passed. Those sweet memories.. All the things we've been through together.. It has been 7 years.. But in a second, everything we once had were gone.. It's like today we were all fine, you were mine and the next moment we're like strangers... It was all my fault for being too unreasonable and rash.. Being overly protective and jealous without even giving you a chance to explain. I caused you to get into an accident.. You were in ICU for four days. The fifth day when I saw you awake, do you know how happy I was? I thought to myself, "Ah! Finally I can apologize and we'll reconcile". But much to my surprise, your memories were lost. You remember things from time when I wasn't in your life yet. The most shocking truth was you were in love with Sica at that point of time where you were living in those memories. I put in my all to try and help you regain your memories but it seemed like you wasn't interested or even putting in efforts.. It's 2 months since both of you have been dating and 3 months since I'm witnessing all this things that's breaking my heart. The worst of all is witnessing both of you kissing so passionately right in front of my eyes.. But who am I to blame but myself for causing my own misery now.. All the things that you used to do for me.. Now everything is done for Sica.. What hurts me most was when you asked me out the other night. I thought that it was gonna be a good news. But I guess it was just another high hopes of mine. My heart was totally broken into millions of pieces.. I doubt it can ever be healed again... Things just don't seem to be going well for us.. I have finally decided to go.. I believe given sufficient time away from here, I will at least get a little better.. Sometimes I wonder if I was even of much significance to you. If I or US do mean alot to you, then why can't we seem to defeat this test of love... I know I can't blame you for forgetting me as partial memory loss was caused by the accident.. If it weren't for this/me, I would have been already been proposed by you.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have doubted your love for me.. For writing a very long winded letter to you, I apologize too... I just wanna express to you how I feel. Let's meet each other again when I get better. I don't know when but let's just let fate decide.. Maybe we're better off this way.. 

PS. Despite those heartbreaks I get from you since the accident, I hate to admit this but I'm still deeply in love with you... But don't worry, I'll make myself forget this feelings for you while I'm away. You just concentrate on being a humble and outstanding artiste. And also on your relationship with Sica ok... Goodbye - ♥ Yeppeuni"

Tears rolled down Taeyeon's cheeks continuosly as she read the heartfelt letter.

"Tell me where is she now please", Taeyeon begged.

"She's flying off to California today at 7pm...", Yuri hasn't finished her sentence and Taeyeon ran out and quickly drove to the airport to find Tiffany.

It was already 7.10pm when she reached the airport. She searched the whole airport for Tiffany but yet she couldn't find her.

The only thing she saw was the plane that Tiffany was in taking off. 

Taeyeon rushed back to their dorm to pack her luggage and take the ring that she wanted to propose to Tiffany months ago before the accident.

"Oppa I need to take two weeks leave. I need to fly to California to look for Fany", Taeyeon informed her manager and company.

Taeyeon had decided to fly there right away to bring her love back.