Chapter 14

Maybe

The first day Taeyeon was there, she went to the place where Tiffany's family was staying to look for her. But she reached there and was told that they were no longer living at there and have moved somewhere else. Taeyeon had tried asking for her contact details for their manager and company but was not given any information as they had promised Tiffany to keep it from everyone else as she had wanted to live her life in peace for the time she was away.

It was raining heavily and it was also the fourteenth day she was looking for Tiffany in California, from a distance, she saw a familiar figure standing outside a store looking at the pink unicorn display. 

"FANY AH!", Taeyeon screamed as she ran towards her. By the time she reached her, she was already walking towards the traffic light towards the opposite road.

The loud sound of honk and car screeching to a stop can be heard suddenly. At that point of time, she had already lost sight of Tiffany. Taeyeon reached in front of the traffic light and had witnessed an accident in front of her. It seemed like it was a girl being hit by a car who couldn't stop in time when the traffic light turned red.  She crossed the road and passed by the accident area but little did she expect to see Tiffany lying down on the road with pools of blood all over her. Tiffany was the girl who was hit by the car. Taeyeon squeezed herself through the crowd as she holds Tiffany close to her in her arms.

"FANY AH!!!!!!! TIFFANY!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG AND CONTINUE TO LIVE!!!", Taeyeon screamed as she started to cry.

"Taetae..? Why are you here..? My letter.. Have you read it..? I can't be with you girls anymore... Say sorry to them for me please.. And please stop crying Taetae..", Tiffany struggled while saying those few words.

"Fany don't talk about not being with us anymore. You will continue to live! You promised that you and I will be together till we grow old and die. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you that way before. Please hang in there. The ambulance are already on their way here. You haven't even heard me apologize properly and look at this ring, the ring that I'm going to propose to you with when I find you. I've already regained back all my memories and it's over between Sica and me. You're the one that I love and need baby", Taeyeon took out the ring from her pocket and showed Tiffany while crying so badly.

"I will always love you Taetae....", those six words were the last words Tiffany said as she smiled and breathed her last.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDWAEEEEEEE!!!!!! FANY-AH HANG IN THERE!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME BEHIND IN THIS WORLD ALONE!!!!!", Taeyeon was in a devasted condition.

The ambulance came and Taeyeon followed to the hospital. 

It took a total of 10 hours and the doctor finally came out of the emergency room.

"I'm sorry we have tried our best...", the doctor said.

"I HAVE GOT ALL THE BEST DOCTORS TO COME HERE RIGHT AWAY TO WORK TOGETHER AND SAVE MY GIRL AND AFTER 10 HOURS YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST?!?!?! ARE YOU GUYS ALL SURE YOU ALL ARE THE BEST DOCTORS!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TRY YOUR BEST BUT PUT IN YOUR EVERYTHING TO SAVE HER!!!!! NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT SHE'S GONE! SO YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE HER ARE ALL OF YOU RIGHT!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!", Taeyeon grabbed the collar of one of the doctor as she stared into his eyes. She let go and pushed him away to another doctor and went inside the room to see the dead Tiffany. Taeyeon was totally emotionally unstable.

Taeyeon knelt down on the floor, caressing her hands over Tiffany's face as she started talking to the dead body in a sobbing voice, "Fany-ah... Why didn't you hang in there... Remember we once promised to be together even till we grow old... Now that you're gone how am I able to continue living in this world... I'm so sorry for what I've done to you for the past few months. I'm sorry for everything. All I ever want right now is for you to just come back to me. I promise you there won't be another time like that anymore... Just come back will you..... I love you...".

The next day during the funeral, everybody who knew Tiffany were present. Each person who came went over to look at her face who was lying down in the coffin, for the very last time.

Taeyeon was being really quiet at the corner near where the coffin was. At the moment where the coffin was about to be covered, she suddenly lost her mind and ran towards the coffin and stopped the person from doing so. She reached out for Tiffany's hand and said, "Yeppeuni... Will you marry me...?". She gently put the ring onto Tiffany's right fourth finger and said "I really really love you...", as she kissed her cold lips while tears rolled down her cheeks.

__________________________________________________________________

I decided to end the story like this. Wanted to elaborate a little bit more but my brain suddenly can't think the exact words out haha. I will start a new story soon. Hopefully I will improve. How's my story? Hope to have some comments on it haha.